NOTTINGHAM MEET- Looking like the 12th August

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
I have seen a few of us are from Notts but the OP isnt posting back much so though i would try and get the ball rolling for an actual meet at the beach in nottingham or something.
My LO is 9 and 1/2 months old and would love to meet up with some other local mummies :D

I have done a poll to try and find a good day for us all to meet :D

Any day is good for me. My little girl is almost 5 months so easy to please still :haha:

Yes im pretty easy to please, thought the beach would be nice seeing at its not their much, then if it rains we can go a coffee or something somewhere

Yeah sounds like a plan. Do we have a rough date in mind yet?

No was gonna wait until more people reply maybe the week starting 8th august :D (just cant do the 8th :haha:

I can usually do any day except Friday but I'm afraid I won't be able to go if it's before the 24th because I've been out every day this week and I have another 2 meet-ups to go to as well as having to buy Fran a whole new wardrobe of 9-12m clothes so I'm pretty much skinto already lol.

Im sure it could be arranged it so its best for whoever is coming :)

Yes is that the 24th august hunni. Or we could do 2 meets, one the week of 8th and then one like the week starting 29th august or something

Yeah 24th August. I've got the car that week (beginning Monday 22nd August) and we get paid on the 24th. After that week I've got the car again w/c 5th September x

Yay :dance:
Holly, you should come to the Derby meet with us on the 8th :) Would be great to see you there x

Arrh i cant do that week as i away :cry: im sure we can sort one out that some can go to and the we can do another another week when diffrent people can go. Hopefully if we go to the beach it will be a nice free/ cheap meet :D

Would we like to do one the same week as the one on the 8th maybe the 9th or 12th? August

Or if thats not goof for people could do it before that or some other thime :D

hello ladies, well ive got a couple of hospital appointments this month and doctors for alfie, Ive had a nightmare today having to get them all changed because of ash :dohh: but they are 1st august, 10th august and 24th and 25th of august and obviously weve got the meets on the 22nd but apart from those dates i can do anyday I think finances permitting and all that ash has got me reighned in since spending alot on clothes yesterday haha!! but im sure i can get round him :lol: I feel awful though for not going to the cadbury meet and going to all the others but there just alot cheaper to get to round our area. Beach sounds lovely idea though, ive never been to it lol

<3

<3

^ i thought it was a sea life meet or is this a new meet they doing.

Would the 9th or 12th of august be any good for anyone at the beach?

I have to say i dont go to notts much sooooo would anyone be willing to meet me near the bus station :blush: I dont even know were the bus station is :rofl:

<3

Cool would they be good for anyone else if so which is best?

I have to say i dont go to notts much sooooo would anyone be willing to meet me near the bus station :blush: I dont even know were the bus station is :rofl:

<3

Which bus would you get as there are 2 bus stations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"