NOTTINGHAM MEET- Looking like the 12th August

I know holly cant do the 9th so she would prefer 12th, i can do either, so i wanna see which day most people can go to

weds or sunday as i work the rest of the week... hope u dont mind i wont have a baby to bring.. well i will but shes still cooking.. lol

If the 12th ok for Rhio we will go ahead and do the 12 :D

So so far i think
Me
SophieGrace
charlotte-xo and
holly2234
are definightly coming hopefully Rhio and others will be able to come as well

I'd love to come but it's the same senario as the derby meet =(

Hopefully you can come to the next one lisa :D

ladies im really sorry but i dont think ill be able to come now. :dohh: im such a dropout lately but with the derby meet this week ive also got to get a fancy dress costume and drink money ect for my sil's hen night on saturday (shes begged me to come so ive got to now..great lol so im trying to save abit. really sorry to be such a bloomin dropout but ill see you at the derby meet on monday mummytochloe. sorry again peeps.

<3

thats ok hunni, hopefully you can come to the next one. we can change the date if people want?

do
SophieGrace
holly2234

still want to do the meet on the 12 or do we wana change it?

Cool, hopefully SophieGrace and Rhio can still come :D

Me you and i beleive SophieGrace is also coming but not had a reply from PM, not had a reply from Rhio yet either.
We can still meet if its just the two of us if you want but i understand if you dont

Yeah just the two of us is fine. Even if its not tomorrow since its late now and nothings sorted! Im free pretty much any time. feel free to pm or fb me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->