NOTTINGHAM MEET- Looking like the 12th August

Do you know if its goes to victora centre or broadmarsh bus station? and i would meet you as long as i know which one. Still need your number charlotte, will need it for this and the meet at freddy's when i will meet you in derby

annnaaaaaa would you be able to PM mummytochloe my number i dont know it lol sorry to be a pain. If you text me yours ill save it hun. I think it goes to broadmarsh is that the little shopping centre.

<3

yes the one with wilko and about 2 other shops in :haha:
and i can pm you mine and you could drop call or text me :D

Would 9th or 12 be better for you Rhio

Rhiannon im not sure about the 8th. Where is everyone going?

Ill meet at the bus station if its easier for anyone :) I get the tram though but its not far away. 15th i have hospital and 16th dietitian though so cant do either of those days.

annnaaaaaa would you be able to PM mummytochloe my number i dont know it lol sorry to be a pain. If you text me yours ill save it hun. I think it goes to broadmarsh is that the little shopping centre.

<3

Lol you beat me to it - was just about to ask if you wanted me to :haha:

^^ were thinking 9th or 12th would they be good holly?

Rhiannon im not sure about the 8th. Where is everyone going?

Ill meet at the bus station if its easier for anyone :) I get the tram though but its not far away. 15th i have hospital and 16th dietitian though so cant do either of those days.

We are meeting in the Westfield Centre in Derby love, just a few of sitting around eating lunch, chatting and swapping babies for cuddles lol. You'd be more than welcome to join us - there is a thread if you want to get further details xx

I would have to do the 12th. Ive got a college assessment on the 9th. Ive finally got up to look at my calendar :haha:

Id love to come to derby but not sure i can face the trip! Have to go all the way into notts then another bus out to derby

Would the 12th be good for Rhio and Charlotte?

is the 12th august ok with everyone?

They've got a beach in the old Market square, they do it every year - ship sand in from skegvegas lol xx

:hi: can me and daisy come to the meet if everything isn't already arranged? x

Yes of course you can, I think we are hoping to do one on the 9th or 12th August.
Which day is best for those who want to come?

Well we've got the derby meet on the 8th :haha: So will probs have to be 12th x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->