November 2010 buddy

frsttimemommy

Trystin's mommy!
Reaction score
i've posted one before and didn't get any hits! :(
i'm extremely nice and love giving and recieving advice. i just want someone that i can turn to, even when my hormones are raging!! someone that understands. i don't have any friends around where i live, so i'm awfully lonely.
thanks!

im due in novemeber too, the 20th (which is also my dad's birthday) so everyone is hoping bub arrives on his/her due date :)

i live in the UK so not really near you at all but i'm quite happy to chat away :)

that's ok! :) i don't mind if you live far away, i just want a chat buddy! :D

I would love to be your buddy! I live in Texas too (I think we spoke about this before). When are you due? I'm the 26. I wouldn't mind texting too.

Hi, Im due Nov 11th so not too far from your edd, Its my first baby and find out sex on Monday. Very excited - would love to be your buddy too! xx

BTW I love the name you've picked - Trystin was on our boys names list possibly for our second since we have had our first boys name picked out for years - keeping our names secret until birth though as it makes it exciting and then no one can tell us they don't like them!

Just checking in to let you know that I will be travelling over the next couple of days, so my access to BnB will be limited. I'll be back on july 1. I'll check in with everyone then.

I too have a few friends, just can't find ones that will be loyal enough. I live in North Cali and would love a bump buddy to chat with and be friends on FB with. I am great with listening and love talking with people. Let me know if ya wanna be buddies. Oh and my DD is 11/15/2010 but I will be having a C-section 11/08/2010.

i completely forgot i even posted this!! everyone, i would love to be yuor guyses buddies :D
just go to my journal and request cause i read that more than i do this one!! :)
looking forward to seeing you guys on my journal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->