November 2012 Due Dates

What happened to that 2nd trimester energy we were all supposed to get? I'm exhausted![/QUOTE]

sorry...i think i've stolen every drop of the 2nd tri energy. i literally can't sit still for more than 5 minutes. i feel freakin great!!!! my house is starting to sparkle from all the cleaning and i'm finally clearing all the junk out of old guestroom which will soon be morphing into a bright, beautiful nursery!

Where's MommaBarry?? Can't wait to hear your gender announcement! I'll be making mine tomorrow! :)

What happened to that 2nd trimester energy we were all supposed to get? I'm exhausted!

It's a girl!! :cloud9:

sorry...i think i've stolen every drop of the 2nd tri energy. i literally can't sit still for more than 5 minutes. i feel freakin great!!!! my house is starting to sparkle from all the cleaning and i'm finally clearing all the junk out of old guestroom which will soon be morphing into a bright, beautiful nursery!

Lucky, lucky YOU! :) I so wish I had that kind of energy right now!

It's a girl!! :cloud9:

YAY!!! Congratulations :)

I would love some of that energy right now!! So suffering with hayfever at the mo and nothing I can take to ease it!! GGRRR

Mommabarry -aawwww lovely little ladybug there!

Awwwww CONGRATS MommaB!!! How exciting!! Such precious pics! :)

Bexx -- CONGRATS on finishing Master's coursework! That's freakin awesome! Now hurry up and send some of that energy to the rest of us! ;)

Mrs -- can't wait for your big announcement tomorrow! I'm thinkin it's a boy...dunno why!

Bexxc it was our 3 year anniversary the day before yours!

Halftyme, what's wrong with fork? That's the name we've chosen for a boy.

;)

:rofl:

Ummmm.....of course nooooothing at all wrong with Fork for a name......If your last name is Chips, then you'll have a son named Fork Chips. LOVE it. :D

Hi ladies!!! Ive missed you all... It's been a crazy week and a half. My husband and I went out of town, and then work got the best of me... I finally caught up on all the posts.

Congrats on everyone finding out their genders, so exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're having, Mrs!!

I have been feeling great for the most part. Definitely felt flutters during week 17, and last week started feeling pokes and mini kicks. My husband even felt one! SUPER exciting.
I have been craving salads with TONS of lemon on them, actually I could eat a plain lemon on its own if it wasn't bad for my teeth!!!

;)

Ummmm.....of course nooooothing at all wrong with Fork for a name......If your last name is Chips, then you'll have a son named Fork Chips. LOVE it. :D

I think Fork Fish sounds better! My surname is Phipps so Fork Phipps definitely has a ring to it!

;)

I think Fork Fish sounds better! My surname is Phipps so Fork Phipps definitely has a ring to it!

Hahahahahaha you crack me up! Fork Fish does sound better. Good to know Fork Phipps is definitely in the running lol Now we just need someone to name their baby Knife and we're all set.

I think this is all in keeping with the celeb names - we are considering Table-Spoon Gasson :rofl:
at least the child is guarrenteed to be the only one to have that name in their class! haha

I have been stalking the thread today hoping to hear from you Mrs.326. Hope everything went well with your scan today.

HEY GIRLS! :) Sorry I've been away from the boards today - we had fun after the scan and did a bit of shopping, watched a move, and hung out with friends. It's been the perfect day :) ALSO! We found out the baby is most definitely a BOY!!! :cloud9: DH and I are both over the moon!

3D w/ Hands in face (as always...)
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/BABYBOY_7.jpg
Potty Shot!! Hello baby boy!!
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/BABYBOY_1.jpg

Congratulations on the boy Mrs 326!!! So how many people are getting breakfast at your work tomorrow??

I still have somewhere around 3 weeks before I'll find out. Bummer!

The boy votes were definitely in the minority! At first it was 1 vote, but by the end of Friday there were 6 for boy :)

Congrats on the boy Mrs! Great pictures of your little guy!

Remember:Let me know what names you ladies choose for your little babies so I can add it to the front page! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->