November 2012 Due Dates

Happy Anniversary! :)

Excited to hear about your scans tomorrow ladies! I have one Monday night...we'll have to double check and make sure I am team pink. ;)

Had my 20 week scan today. everything was ok and although I cant feel it yet he still dancing around like mad.
And got a couple more pics, not that she wanted to give them to me as she new I's had a private scan 3 weeks ago and got a load there.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
Sorry I have been MIA things have been a bit crazy! My sil had my sweet nephew Tuesday and things have been crazy. She and I share the same dr/OBGYN practice for our prenatal care and after witnessing her traumatic birth and the care (or lack of) I have decided I will be switching next week :( I love my dr and one other in their practice but the two others are horrific and a 50/50 chance to get a good dr I like is not enough to keep my business there! So I am begging and pleading and praying hard to my insurance to let us go to a local birthing center to have baby Ela with a midwife! I have always wanted a home birth but my insurance won't cover it but there is hope they will cover a birth center with midwife so I really hope this all works out, otherwise I don't know what to do but I do not want to stick with this office I'm currently with and I'm sure of that :( There is one other OBGYN office here in town but it has 13 drs and 8 midwives and you never know who will deliver you and I just can't handle that uncertainty either :( I wish you just had one dr and ou were sure they would be the one there on your special day :cry:

mommyh- i'm sorry that was such a traumatic experience for you and your sil. :hugs: i'm sure that would worry any one of us. good luck with your insurance company. fx'd that you get to make the changes you want.

Happy anniversary Bexxs :) we're staying team yellow too though I keep on getting told by people that I'm having a boy!! Scan next week and am sure I will be tempted but will try to resist! Oh and 20 weeks today, yey! :)

congrats on your 20 week mark. our boy/girl guesses are 50/50 ish, guess we'll see in november :)

After being a doula for 8 years and having a child of my own I have seen A LOT of different kind of births. This was my first with my particular OBGYN office and to see the way they handled things I cannot fathom having a child through them, I know I definitely wouldn't get the birth I want...it was seriously horrific and traumatic and would have been for anyone to see but especially with my experience I was shocked the way it went...I thought I had seen it all until then...

Happy Anniversary, Bexxc!

Since we're finding out the gender on Saturday, my office has started a poll... the winning group gets breakfast on Monday. Right now there are 9 votes girl, 1 vote boy. LOL!

Are you taking part in the poll too, Mrs326?

Sorry to hear about the traumatic experience MommyH, feel very bad for your SIL that she had to go thru that. At least some good can come from it, you know you need to get out of there! I hope mom and baby are doing fine now?

Pregnancy brain story: Yesterday I was making some rice a roni and forgot to attend to it and boiled off most of my water, added some more and seasoning packet and lowered heat to simmer (or so I thought). 10-12 minutes later I'm all "what's that smell?" I had turned the heat to high (wrong direction!) and the bottom of the pan was totally black! Agh! So much for dinner! Question ladies: What do you do to get rid of burnt food smell from your house (not that you've ever had this problem!).

Alright then, I'm off to the store to get some food in the house that I will consider eating (I do NOT want a freakin' corn dog and I feel like that's all we have, LOL). Also something that requires no stovetop, LOL.

Nope! I am neutral so I'm not participating... although it's really interesting to see their gueses... right now it's 3 boy, 9 girl.

Can't really help you with the burnt food issue, but I definitely would recommend something cold or microwavable for your next meal :haha:

Baby is doing well, momma is still recovering but she's pretty tore up, literally :( I felt terrible for her,I still feel terrible! Thankfully they only want one child because she boldly says she will never do that again...hopefully my insurance will work with me because I dont want to go through that practice or hospital anymore! The midwife and birth center I'm looking into is pretty confident they can get me approved through my insurance so I hope they are right!!!

Speaking of food...how is everyone eating, what are your cavings! I can't seem to get away from nothing but fruit and salads....not to mention I am hardly eating :/ like maybe twice a day! Yesterday I didn't eat anything till 3pm and I had a salad then I ate again about 9pm and it was a bowl of cherries....I know this can't be healthy but nothing sounds good, we have a whole house full of food but none of it I want to make or eat :( I just rarely get hungry to the point of eating unless I make myself...I haven't gained anything, Ela is definitely getting big and growing as I can feel her when I push on my tummy...but I'm not feeling much movement from her if any...this whole pregnancy has been so strange...I thoug I'd be eating like a horse by now?!

I usually have a huge sweet tooth but since I've been pregnant I don't want anything sweet! I'm drawn to saltier (and unhealthy :blush:) foods. Like, french fries & potato chips. I have been craving mayonnaise (ew, I know!), and buffalo chicken. Oddly enough I can't get enough pineapple right now (I think it's the sour taste I like). So, there's my very odd diet...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

so o/t, but i just submitted my last assignment and i am now officially done with the coursework for my master's degree!!!!!!!

:amartass:

Aw, congratulations bexx!

I'm still not craving much of anything. I just eat what's around. The only thing I have is a food aversion to soda. And man, do I miss my coca cola!

The only thing I can't handle is watermelon...don't want to see it smell it or touch it ughh gross lol

my 20 week scan was cancelled today and i found out 2 hours before hand. i have been waiting 5 weeks for this. worst part is they have known they wanted me to have a level 2 and didnt tell me despite me having 2 appointments since i booked my ultrasound. i was so upset and still am. i waited forever. on top of all that the lady kept telling me "well atleast you dont have to come in today!!" excuse me lady, why wouldnt i want to come in?!! are you insane?! like oh ok... thank god i can cross that off my things to do..?? made me rage.

now i have to wait three and half weeks since they didnt tell me until hours before and they are booked. :( :(

Bexxc it was our 3 year anniversary the day before yours!

Halftyme, what's wrong with fork? That's the name we've chosen for a boy.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->