November 2012 Due Dates

I wish mine was healthy like yours! :haha: this baby can't get enough chocolate, cheese, cookies, orange fanta, ice-cream etc .... the boys I craved mcdonald's and steak/beef so it's a lot different this time around.

IM craving everything salt too!!

OMG today is the day SCAN DAY!!! :yipee::dance:

Other than finding out the fun part of this day is my mother knows my scan is today, but I told her I wasnt telling her today so she is on edge wanting to know. Dont worry ladies im not the mean I have a plan.

She has to work today and our scan is early. SO after a little shopping we are going to pop in and my son is going to give her a ballon with its a boy or its a girl. Since she will be pouting im sure this will make her day.:haha:

Congrats Bex on the end of assignments!

About food, I've not really craved anything just eating the same as normal, maybe slightly more fruit than normal to keep me going and regular!! I'm not really hungry even though I'm going to the gym and walking everywhere but bump is growing so not worried about bubs. Strange how everyone is so different. I meet a friend of mine and her lovely 11 week old girl and she just couldn't eat anything but rubbish while she was pregnant which is not like her at all. Did no harm to gorgeous Lily but she has a lot of weight to loose now which she's not too pleased about!

Wishful, that is horrid. I can't believe it! I would be furious! Why did they cancel your appt???

Sorry I have been MIA lately, had our scan then it was our anniversary and then we went on holiday so now back and attempting to catch up with everything!!

TEAM BLUE HERE :blue: so I will have 2 boys with 13 months between them :)

Aw, wishful, that is too bad! I would be furious! Any reason why it was cancelled?

Show of hands, anyone still drinking coffee? I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but with pregnancy tiredness and getting up early with DD, Ive found myself brewing a pot at least once a week. I don't like "normal" coffee. This is folgers chocolate silk and I don't make it very strong. Use lots of french vanilla creamer too. Delicious.

conrats Melly on boy number 2, will be nice with them so close in age.

Bookity i drink real coffee when at work only...i work 13 hr shifts days and night so I allow myself a coffee when I start to hit that wall later on in the shift, but like you a lot weaker than i use to have it. I don't drink it at all on my days off of which I have plenty as with the long work hours I only work a 13 day month, but i do have a couple of cups of tea. Having said that though I did my first night shift ever without a coffee last Tuesday, I only realised at 6.30am and was quite pleased with myself!

Melly, congrats on boy #2! :)

I'm drinking Chai Lattes... I think they have about half the caffeine a regular cup of coffee would have and I add skim milk, so hopefully that helps balance it out. I quit drinking sodas/caffeine about 10 years ago and haven't had one since! I just don't have any energy... even now in the 2nd trimester I find myself nodding off, so I started drinking Chai and I love it! Trying to stick to only 2-3 cups a week, though.

I just posted on my pregnancy journal how exhausted I am these days. At 8pm I'm done. As for coffee, I gave it up to TTC and I really miss it at work sometimes. I try to get a lot of naps on the days I have to fly, and succeed sometimes and other times no. I have very long days, but normally there is a break scheduled in for me to take a nap on the long international flights. I am exhausted at home now, too. That is unusual. I don't know if the baby is going thru a growth spurt or something, but I feel extra tired.

Sorry I have been MIA lately, had our scan then it was our anniversary and then we went on holiday so now back and attempting to catch up with everything!!

TEAM BLUE HERE :blue: so I will have 2 boys with 13 months between them :)

Congrats on your little boy :cloud9:

i definitely miss coffee! dh still makes some every morning. i know it should be safe to have a little, but i just can't bring myself to do it, so i just sit there and smell it longingly as it brews.

Well it's official!! After a very stubborn baby sat with its legs crossed and its hands over its face it finally showed itself as the tech was about to give up.

We are having a little girl :pink: :happydance:

aw!!!!! hooray for a little girl, mommabarry!!!

I gave up coffee when I got pregnant...every great now and then I'll need something sweet so I grab a soda but usually ones with no caffeine...and I too am exhausted still! Congrats on all the new genders!!

every great now and then I'll need something sweet so I grab a soda but usually ones with no caffeine

glad i'm not the only one who needs a sweet little pick me up every now and then. i actually treated myself to a sprite last night when dh and i went out for dinner.

Well it's official!! After a very stubborn baby sat with its legs crossed and its hands over its face it finally showed itself as the tech was about to give up.

We are having a little girl :pink: :happydance:

yey one of each now, congrats :happydance:

Where's MommaBarry?? Can't wait to hear your gender announcement! I'll be making mine tomorrow! :)

What happened to that 2nd trimester energy we were all supposed to get? I'm exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->