November 2012 Due Dates

I don't know the grandmas' names, but is there any way to combine them Stephers? Amara is a beautiful name!

LOL @ Hey You.

I wish it were possible, but unfortunately the names are Helen and Barb. Ugh! I then thought about their middle names and again we sigh with the thought of Gertrude and Jean.

I actually thought about combining to Belen, which is Norwegian, but we have a niece with that middle name. Well, it's not actually pronounced like Helen either. We are also working with a lot of syllables! So far, it's Amara Montgomery. I like the way it flows and most middle names put a weird stop in the middle.

Love all of the name advice! Our little boy will be ________ Alexander Bowling. Cannot for the life of me come up with it yet... I told my husband by the time I am 6 months (4 weeks from TODAY!) we better have one selected!

ANYWAY... We had the MOST AMAZING 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Our little bug looks PERFECT and everything was measuring great. Look at the adorable picture of him covering his ears!

https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r622/danacasting/46fb3ed9.jpg

Too cute! My sister wants to use Ethan Alexander... of course it makes me think of Ethan Allan (furniture store)

Beautiful pic CA Vall!!

Loving all the name suggestions thank you ladies. :thumbup:

Love all of the name advice! Our little boy will be ________ Alexander Bowling. Cannot for the life of me come up with it yet... I told my husband by the time I am 6 months (4 weeks from TODAY!) we better have one selected!

ANYWAY... We had the MOST AMAZING 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Our little bug looks PERFECT and everything was measuring great. Look at the adorable picture of him covering his ears!

https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r622/danacasting/46fb3ed9.jpg

Love it! It's so hard to believe that we are all this far along! We also got a 3d pic at the last ultrasound. Your 3D def looks like a boy and ours for sure looks like a girl. It's amazing!

cavalley! what a beautiful pic!!!! he's absolutely gorgeous!

Gah - I must be having one of those days b/c your ultrasound just brought tears to my eyes, CAValleygirl!! He's so beautiful. Congrats!

it totally makes me want to hurry up and get to my u/s!!! why does my doc want to wait until 22 weeks!!!!! it seems like forever away!

Oh my goodness he is so cute!!

So I have been thinking about our baby girls name...our daughter is Mia Renee, I am K Renee, and we plan on this one being Ela Renee...I like it but I don't love it...hubby is Daniel James, he loves Ela Renee....buy I came up with Ela James using his middle name and now I'm crazy about it and love it and he doesn't like it at all :( some people have said I'm cheating Mia out of our special middle name together even though she wants her sister to have her middle name too...ahh I dunno I really like EJ-Ela James more that ER-Ela Renee....

What do y'all think?

i love the idea of using dh's middle name!-- and it sounds so cute! you're right- ej sounds a lot better. if we have a girl, we'll be using dh's first name as a middle.

Thanks bexxc! Hubby and I actually just talked and he said he will go for Ela James!!!!! I'm so excited I literally gave him lots of kisses and tears fell :) I'm so happy, I love that man!!

i want a middle name! i am happy having the first down, but it was easy.. using my mothers maiden name but stuck at middle still!

Murray _________ Eaton

who has ideas :)

Gah - I must be having one of those days b/c your ultrasound just brought tears to my eyes, CAValleygirl!! He's so beautiful. Congrats!

You are too cute, trust me... Whether or not he's my baby, the fact that we're all in this journey together and just about the same amount pregnant, we basically can all see whats in our tummies right now! It's a TRIP!!

i want a middle name! i am happy having the first down, but it was easy.. using my mothers maiden name but stuck at middle still!

Murray _________ Eaton

who has ideas :)

Murray Alexander Eaton

Murray Thomas Eaton

Murray Joseph Eaton

Murray Steven Eaton ( it ryhmns too much )

Murray Tyler Eaton

Murray Cole Eaton

Murray "The Great" Eaton :haha:

Thats all I got off the top of my head.

Murray Danger Eaton & Murray Trouble Eaton (you know, for kicks!)

Murray Connor Eaton
Murray Nathaniel Eaton
Murray Scott Eaton
Murray Robert Eaton
Murray Russell Eaton
Murray Jackson Eaton
Murray James Eaton

Hi ladies,

was just wondering if anyone has a different idea for revealing pink or blue to all and sundry after the gender scan.
I have seen a few ideas which wont work for us for various reasons
- pink/blue cake
- box of balloons

also seen ideas of texting either 'sugar and spice and all things nice' or snips and snails and puppy dogs tails'
Which I am keen on. But has anyone got any other ideas?
Or even getting a blue or pink onesie and arrive at my parents house 'wearing' it on my bump. Not sure I really want to do this as my mother is already over excited about me being pregnant!! I am not a very touchy feely person and can see my mother trying to hug and kiss me and want to 'hug' my bump too!! - hhmm maybe not!

Any other ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->