November 2012 Due Dates

good luck with the tests charlie :hugs:

my belly "popped" yesterday (i swear overnight)... here is a pic!

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/janelletrevor/beach20weeks.jpg

good luck with the tests charlie :hugs:

my belly "popped" yesterday (i swear overnight)... here is a pic!

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/janelletrevor/beach20weeks.jpg

Awesome bump!

Mine popped at 20 weeks, 1 day. It is amazing to see it change from one week to the next!

Had our 20 week scan today .... our last baby is a GIRL YESSSS! We are Team :pink: !!!!! :) :)

Had a bit of a bad time though as the sonographer thought she had a suspected hole in the heart, so we had to have a dash to another hospital for a second opinion. The second lady (with a consultant) said they couldn't see anything but there was a bright spot on the septum which could be just hardened formed tissue and we have to go for a consultant scan in 2 weeks to just triple check what's going on with her. But she seems fine from the 2nd scan!

YAY FOR TEAM PINK, CHARLIE!! :) Congrats! And glad to hear all looks well from the 2nd scan!

Awww Wishful your bump is so cute, and you look so happy :flower:

YAY charlie for team pink!! Happy to hear that baby is doing well :happydance:

I find out if I'm on team blue or pink in 29 hours!!! but whos counting?!?!?! YAY!!! Sorry I'm just so excited I had to share!!!

Thanks ladies! I just have my fingers crossed the last scan finds the same results as the second scan :) But I am so happy to have my daughter (obviously I would love her if she was a boy) but its nice to have two boys and a girl :)

Hollsarena - that will fly by! :) What do you think you are blue or pink?

Thanks ladies! I just have my fingers crossed the last scan finds the same results as the second scan :) But I am so happy to have my daughter (obviously I would love her if she was a boy) but its nice to have two boys and a girl :)

Hollsarena - that will fly by! :) What do you think you are blue or pink?

Keeps us posted...I think I can speak for all of us that we will be crossing our fingers with you!

I think pink...but if I had to pick I think I'd choose blue. Either way I'll be over the moon I just can't wait to find out! I know the time will fly. I remember when I scheduled it nearly 4 weeks ago and I thought it would take forever and its honestly gone by pretty quick!!!

charlie!!!! hooray for getting your little lady! what a perfect, well rounded family you have now!

wishful- adorable bump!!!

Thank you :) Yes she is going to be Phoebe Anne (the name we've had since the beginning of all these pregnancies haha!).

Yey for your little girl Charlie :) love the bump wishful, much better than mine ;)

thanks for all the love ladies!!! i am happy that it finally looks like baby and not burrito and cake :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->