November 2012 Due Dates

Think I may have felt some BH yesterday. Either that or baby was seriously squirming, but I don't think he/she is big enough for that feeling yet. It was like a tightening and twisting feeling across my belly under my navel. I never felt them in my first pregnancy (not that I recognized). Any experienced mamas have an opinion?

I'm not worried about it or anything, just curious.

Yey for feeling bubs! I've been feeling bubs pretty gently over the last few weeks, now just waiting for that first little kick or punch. At scan found out that I have an anterior placenta though so may be another few weeks for me.

haven felt baby since the other day so not sure if it was him but i am anxiously waiting to feel him again!! such a great feeling.

Bookity - I have also had that tightening, twisting feeling! Was really uncomfortable!
I have also been thinking baba is too small to cause that much discomfort so has to be BH!!

With my first that tightening twisting feeling was usally my LO moving around. Kind of felt like my abdomen was balling up. I had it all the time the first go around and this go around. My little girl does that a lot in the evening time. I just lay there with my hand on my tummy and can feel her moving from one side to the other.

I also have an anterior placenta. I think I felt our little girl move this week. I got a little thonk in my lower left abdomen down by my pelvis on Wednesday. I also think I felt something on Friday, but I'm just not positive. I'm pretty sure about the one on Wednesday, though. I was laying in bed then. It was nice to feel something after all this time. It seems so weird to watch her squirming on the US but not feel anything!

Yep it's an amazing feeling isn't it! I was actually surprised that I have an anterior placenta and have had the butterflies and the really gentle feelings of movement since 17 weeks but only every now and then...some days it's all go and then will feel nothing for several days! but the movement isn't getting much stronger which I would have expected it to by 21 weeks so i think that's the anterior placenta for you! hope to get a little kick soon!

Mine have just finally gotten much stronger. At first I felt the baby tickling since about 17 weeks I think. Around almost 19 weeks I lost the feeling mostly and thought maybe I might be feeling kicks, but wasn't sure. Now the kicks are getting strong. He always kicks my laptop if it touches the bump, lol! Even OH felt him yesterday- he was on a kicking spree so I took OH's hand and put it there and in 15 seconds a kick came. The look of shock on his face was great! :D

Charlie I also have an anterior placenta and your last post could have been me. I've been feeling the baby occasionally for a little while but nothing major.

Just wanted to pop in for a minute.. I have anterior placenta this time around. I was surprised to be feeling baby kicks since about 18w 2d, because doc said it may not be until 22 weeks. I had been feeling what I thought were flutters for about 1.5 weeks before that point. But I do know that my baby is breech, so the movement is low, and my placenta must be more above, so that's why I'm able to feel the kicks. It is such a weird feeling though! It's been 5 years since I last felt those

:cloud9::happydance:PINK:happydance::cloud9:

Scan went well. She was all curled up sleeping through most of the scan. I too have an anterior placenta, so not surprised that I'm not feeling much yet. Will wait a few more weeks before I really start feeling anything.
All measurements are good and baby is healthy.

Now to start making the big decision - what her name will be! DF was teasing me this morning saying we can call her Bryan, Ian, Trevor or Barry - I dont think so!! :haha: He is such a tease!!
But I can see this little ladybug will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger in no time!!

Roll on November!!!

:happydance: congratulations on your little girl, skweek!!!!!

Congrats on girly bubs skweek, hope your Mum can keep her hands off for a while!! I am getting that at work, very weird at 21 weeks!! I have the opposite problem with my Mum though, she seems to hardly remember that I'm pregnant and she's temporarily living with us!! Very out of character though and think Mum may be getting dementia. Makes me sad :(

Congrats on girly bubs skweek, hope your Mum can keep her hands off for a while!! I am getting that at work, very weird at 21 weeks!! I have the opposite problem with my Mum though, she seems to hardly remember that I'm pregnant and she's temporarily living with us!! Very out of character though and think Mum may be getting dementia. Makes me sad :(

Thanks so much ladies!!
She wasnt too bad with the bump rubbing. Only once this evening. She did however take a photo of my bump! I told her not to but there was just no stopping her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->