November 2012 Due Dates

Hi ladies I been lookin foreve for a thread like this!! I'm 18 weeks n 3 days I find out what I'm having tomorrow!!!!

My due date is nov 29!!!!!!!

Hi ladies I been lookin foreve for a thread like this!! I'm 18 weeks n 3 days I find out what I'm having tomorrow!!!!

My due date is nov 29!!!!!!!

i sent you a link to this thread months ago, ya big baby brain!!! :rofl:

Hi annie! I will add you to the list...Good luck at your scans tomorrow ladies! Let us know the news!! :)

hope everyone had a good weekend. my husband just felt baby for the first time tonight. the look on his face was amazing :)

I felt my first official kick on Saturday! Have only felt 1 or 2 since, but it was amazing! :) DH is jealous he hasn't felt one yet... shouldn't be long before he feels it too, right?

My "flutters" feel more like pressure followed by a "wave"... so hard to explain... does anyone else feel them like this?

p.s. Welcome Annie!

I've been able to feel baby move for many weeks, but Saturday is the first time she kicked hard enough for DH to know without a doubt that she had just kicked his hand. He then apologized for not being more concerned as he didnt realize she was that big. Wha? I had to explain that it only hurts when she kicks my bladder. I really could've used that to my benefit, but didn't want him to think I was in pain!

We had our anatomy ultrasound today! 22 weeks, 3 days and she was sucking on her foot. Seriously. Everything looked good though, as I thought it would. Can't believe I still have 17 more weeks until I can meet my girl. Feels like forever!!!

Just back from the 20 week scan. Everything is measuring spot on and baby is doing well so all is good. Despite contrary belief we will be having another boy. Yes apparently this household needs more willies. God help me.

Need time to process the info as I so wanted a girl and this was our last chance. We had a name for a girl picked out and everything but no clue for a boy. It's a relief to know at last though - I can finally start making plans! xx

Congrats on the boy, fish&chips! I can understand needing a bit of time to process the news - I'm sure I'll feel the same with #2 if we end up with another boy. But, glad to hear baby is healthy!!

9 more days before we see our little one! Hope he/she is healthy and willing to show us the goods, lol.

So nice to see everyone finding out about their boys and girls!

So exciting Bookity! Hope you get a good view of baby's "stuff" :)

We get to see our little one again a week from today! It'll be neat to see the development that's taken place since our last ultrasound :)

This last week I have been able to see little ones kicks move my tummy. OH got to see it too :happydance:

Update on the work situation.

Today I went in first thing after clocking in got my leave of absence papers. Went to my first break and called my doctors nurse and explained what was going on and she agreed to fill them out for me. She said she would write I need to be on leave until further notice. :happydance:

Now just a few days wait to get the papers back and turned into work and then wait for them to approve them.

While I was on the phone talking with the nurse that witch manager was walking around listening to me tell them what was up. Im sure she is pissed but I could care less!!

Go Momma Berry! Hopefully that will be a lot less stress on you and your little one!!!

Also just for the record my little mans name will be Evan Milo:)

Good news Momma! Both about work and babies kicks. I was around 20 weeks when that happened for me with our first. I had anterior placenta, so barely felt movement before that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->