November 2012 Due Dates

Welcome Annie!

I've been feeling our little girl move around more these days. That anterior placenta seems to rob a bit of that pregnancy joy.

Fish, I am still disappointed that I'm having a girl if I am to be completely honest with all of you. I wanted a boy very badly and I fear we won't be able to afford to have another child. Anyhow there is never any guarantee so it would just be the same odds. I have an impossible time picturing myself with a girl. I know I will love her, but I don't feel it much quite yet. I'm still a bit crushed by the news. I feel really guilty about that as she is apparently healthy and that's all anyone can really hope for, but there are no boys in my family anywhere so I really wanted to give my dad that experience. This will most likely be his last grandchild and he had two daughters. I wanted to name my son after him. No such luck.

Fish -- glad you have a sense of humor about it "yes apparently this house needs more willies" :rofl: Nice to know for sure at last though, so you can make plans like you said. Congrats on the healthy little one!

MommaB -- GO YOU!! Sorry it had to go this way, but glad you have an option at least. That manager woman sounds like a piece of work!

I think I'm finally starting to feel kicks.....I have anterior placenta as well, and I think it has really prevented me from feeling a lot. It's also my first, so that probably has something to do with it. Just wish DH could feel something! Mostly it just feels like there is a giant goldfish swimming around. Just grateful to feel anything really...never thought I'd make it this far! Hooray for 21 weeks! :yipee:

On a side note, my sister was induced yesterday and I got a sneak peak of what awaits me in the hospital -- I think I was more stressed out than she was! It's her third, so she's a veteran....but I couldn't stop worrying! I hope I'm as calm as she is when it's my time. I'm thinking by the time I get to 40 weeks I'm going to be so uncomfortable that I won't care what they have to do to get the baby out safely! :)

Thanks ladies. Viking I totally can sympathise. My MIL has 2 boys and they both have boys - there are no girls and I know she desperately wanted one. I was her last hope as my brother in law and his wife are not having any more and this is our last. It will be amazing for both of us and when they arrive we will be soooo in love that we won't be able to imagine them being any more perfect. :hugs: xxx

ashely- i have a due date change too- can you move me to the 18th while you're at it?

I am going to change those dates right now for you ladies.
It sure seems like we have a lot of ladies that aren't around here anymore....or if they are speak up! Let me know team yellow, blue, pink and names!!!

My due date is actually changed to the 2nd...so I have 4 months from today! :)

It sure seems like we have a lot of ladies that aren't around here anymore....or if they are speak up! Let me know team yellow, blue, pink and names!!!

As far as I know, my due date is still Nov.23rd... And I will be team :yellow:

finally have my scan tomorrow...so nervous but trying to stay positive. will update everyone when i get home.. praying for a healthy baby :)

Hey girls, sorry I havent been around much, congrats to all the team blues and pinks...and I admire your strength to those who have remained yellow!!

Could you possibly change my due date to the 28th please?

Also Im having a BOY!!! eek!

:blue:

:blush: lurking! my edd is now 8/11/12, and we are :pink:

Oops... looks like I need a due date change too, Ashley. Davis is due on the 28th :)

I am now due on the 9th, but I think my c-section is the 2nd. You do not have to change me from my original date though.

One more day and the OH will be home for 5 days :happydance:
Then back out of town again for another week and my son leaves or his fathers for 5 weeks :growlmad: I hate when my son has to go, and so does he. Im going to be a wreck home alone without both my guys :nope:

Good thing I took extra classes over the summer and have TONS of homework to keep me busy.

:blush: lurking! my edd is now 8/11/12, and we are :pink:

Yay for team pink! :) Glad to see you are still around!

I updated the front page. I was just trying to get more people to let me know what team they are on. Hope everyone is feeling well. I did too much yesterday and I am paying for it today. Also, today is the first day of cheer practice and after coaching 7 years, it is so hard not being able to be there...but I know its for the best...

Here is my 21 week picture and 4-21 week progression!

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/fd54b964.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/963b1a97.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"