November 2012 Due Dates

Wow mommy h that's to. Cute !! My mom is going To accent my mossy oak crib N I got my valence and burp. Clothes all in :) so cute

But I forgot to mention I ordered my 9 peice mossy oak crib set off of eBay that say I just add pink where ever!! Hehe..

So the OH and I have been steady making a list of names we like so far. He is really stuck on Taylor. Funny I suggested it some time ago and he said no :dohh: Now im not sure if I like it as my daughters name

Still not set in stone, but at least we are making some progress.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :flower:

Thank you wishful.

I think the only reason I am hesitant on the name, is beacause my name is Jaime, definetly a unisex name. Growing up I always wanted a girly name. Now as an adult I dont mind but vowed I would give my daughter if I ever had one a girly name so that there was no mistaking she was in fact, a girl.

Taylor seems to be getting more feminine now I think ... you have Taylor Swift and she is definitely a girl :haha: I like Taylor for a girl :)

So we have offically decided on Cadence Colleen, and MaKenna Grace as our girls name and I think they fit well with our sons name which is Logan James. Now I cant wait to see them!

Love those names AMM1031. I like when twin names aren't super matchy matchy.

Awe cute names!!
I think Taylor is either boy r girl.. I know both sex with that name... Its cute..

It's official we are naming our little girl bentlie elizabeth my nanny is making my diaper bag wipe case and changing pad she does that for a living and she asked me today what her name was so its set in stone..

Over the course of 9 years I have learned what unconditional love was. What it meant to truley be happy, scared, and proud. I realized on this day I had the most rewarding experience ahead of me, being your mother. Happy 9th Birthday to my son Noah.

I can't wait for you new mommas to experience this!!

As for our names list this is what we have so far

Mallory
Ella
Claire
Lillian
Taylor
Evelyn
Hannah
Maleyah
Morgan

Over the course of 9 years I have learned what unconditional love was. What it meant to truley be happy, scared, and proud. I realized on this day I had the most rewarding experience ahead of me, being your mother. Happy 9th Birthday to my son Noah.

I can't wait for you new mommas to experience this!!

As for our names list this is what we have so far

Mallory
Ella
Claire
Lillian
Taylor
Evelyn
Hannah
Maleyah
Morgan

I of course vote for Ella since we are giving our little love bug the same name just spelled Ela ;) I also love Maleyah,I know a Malia who is a sweet wonderful person :)

So we have offically decided on Cadence Colleen, and MaKenna Grace as our girls name and I think they fit well with our sons name which is Logan James. Now I cant wait to see them!

I have a nephew Logan James :) love that name! Hubby's middle name is James so we are having a girl and naming her Ela James :)

I have a nephew Logan James :) love that name! Hubby's middle name is James so we are having a girl and naming her Ela James :)[/QUOTE]

My Hubbys name is James and when we found out he was a boy, the name Logan wasnt hard to come up with as I knew he didnt want a JR but I love Logan James and it fits him SOOO well, I heard Cadence awhile ago and fell in love with it for a girl, and then found out it was two girls and we had a hard time coming up with a second one. I didnt want matchy names even tho I know they are twins they are fraternal and I want them to be two individual girls so they wont be dressing identical neither.

Mommy-----Happy Birthday Noah!

Haydenmom I'm due on 29th we close ..

Just wanted to show y'all my crib I'm buying tomorrow and wanted yalls input on it.. Mom was gonna accent it but she got to have surgery so I have to find one already made

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/79dfa022.jpg

Oops forgot to post pic lmao

Thank you!!!! I'm excited!!!

I have a plain camo valence and I'm debating if I should leave of plain..

I think I'm gonna do her letters one pink one green n switch... Hehe I can't wait!!!

Hey Ladies!! I was out the week of the 4th visiting family so I'm just getting all caught up :) Love all of the nursery/bedding shots. You guys are so creative :) Thankfully my mother in law is making our bedding. DH painted the nursery while I was out last week, and put the crib together! Can't wait to get the rest of the furniture in!

I have my 20 week scan today! So excited to see our little guy again :) Feeling huge these days (I thought I had a "bump" before... but now I definitely have one!). I'll give an update after the scan. Hope all is well with everyone!!

Oh, and MommaBarry - I love, love, love Mallory, Claire, and Taylor. Such beautiful names (the rest of the names were great, too, these would be my top picks out of that list though ;))

Thank you Mrs326. I think we are leaning towards Taylor. Now to just put a good middle name with it. Taylor__ Barry. Was wanting to use my mother or grandmothers middle name but to me none of them seem to fit. Taylor Jane Barry, Taylor Faye Barry.

So today started a new chapter in my pregnancy. Braxton Hicks :nope:
Ugh, so uncomfortable. This is the third time this morning I went to get up and walk to do something and was suddenly stopped by my tightening achy uterus. Thank goodness they go away after about 30 seconds.

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is feeling well.
I am back from a busy few days. Friday my big girl (almost 4) got her cast off! She was brave. Everything looks healed up and she's good to go just has to be careful for another few weeks. She's using her arm more and more every day. Saturday was our 5th anniversary, so we took the girls to the beach and had a nice lunch and some ice cream before we left! :) Then, yesterday my inlaws watched the girls for a few hours while we had a anniversary dinner alone and went grocery shopping after...lol.
Let's just say after all that I'm exhausted! My feet hurt and are swollen. So, I'm supposed to NOT be active so I better start listening...The only thing from now til the baby comes is my daughters 4th birthday. I may be having to have my honey do all the shopping for that...which kinda scares me. ;)
Anyway, lots of braxton hicks for me as well. Other than that just heartburn :( BTW I love Taylor Jane and Taylor Faye :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->