November 2012 Due Dates

hey ladies:) Today is the day!!!20 week scan!!! just 3 hours away and I am slightly nervous. With my first two kiddos, my 20 weeks scans ended up with stressful results. Mostly though I am excited to find out if i will be have a baby boy or another beautiful baby girl. I'll update when I get home!!

hey ladies:) Today is the day!!!20 week scan!!! just 3 hours away and I am slightly nervous. With my first two kiddos, my 20 weeks scans ended up with stressful results. Mostly though I am excited to find out if i will be have a baby boy or another beautiful baby girl. I'll update when I get home!!

Yay!! How exciting! Hoping for a stress free scan for you :) Can't wait to hear if you'll be like me and have a 3rd girl ;)

good luck i had my 20 week scan today and im joining the pink team wohooo

Congrats Haydenmom u cn join me!!!l yay pink team!!!

Good luck !!!

Congrats bugaboobaby! How old are your little girls at home?
I'm headed to update the front page! If you ladies have any ideas for me to add, let me know!

my oldest is 3 1/2. born 10/20/08. and my second is 2 1/2 born 01/12/10:) our girls are all close in age!!

bugaboo, you have a similar age gap to me. My 2 boys are 3 and almost 2 (15 months and days inbetween) We are staying team yellow, so we won't know if we are having another boy or adding a girl to the mix until I pop :pop:

Had my ultrasound last Friday... Still team :yellow:
Got the results today at my midwife appt. All measurements for baby are normal!
I do have marginal placenta previa (3mm or 0.3cm from cervix), but it will likely move up and out of the way in time for delivery. I had a low lying placenta with my first pregnancy too, but it was 20mm away at 20 weeks, so not quite as close.

Wow we have a bunch of baby girls due in nov!! Lmao

I'm part of another group of November due dates and there boys outnumber girls two to one! Can't wait to see which group I'll be the minority in.

TWO MORE DAYS!!

my scan still seems so far away!!! it's a week from wednesday. we're sticking to team yellow, but i'm just so anxious to see how our little sprout is growing!

bugaboobaby-Our girls are very close in age. I don't know anyone that has 3 little girls, so its nice to see I'm not the only crazy one! ;) Lol.

congrats on the girl bugaboobaby!

havent felt movement really in the last two days. not normal for bub he i usually a kicking machine. i went on my back, drank some diet coke.. poked around and did feel one movement but thats it. called dr for something else and mentioned it and she said it was too early to count kicks. i get that but its weird.

i know i am just hormonal but i cried to my hubby about it earlier... being a mommy is stressful!

We had our 20 week scan yesterday! He was perfect & very active. It took a while for the tech to get all of the measurements, but she eventually got everything and he is healthy! Measuring 3 days ahead and a whopping 12 ounces :) Feeling so blessed, despite the back pain and shortness of breath... he's so worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->