November 2012 Due Dates

Okay...I just realized what V Day is...3rd baby and didn't know until now. Today would be my V Day as well! :) Yay!

happy v-day ladies!

so many shorties here.. love it!
what i dont like.. the dirty looks. i am short and petite and i get dirty looks.. i think people think i am 16 and pregnant. its not cool to give dirty looks to anyone, but in reality i am 26 years old. UGH!!

:wohoo: :happydance: V'day for me too!!! Its come around sooo quickly! Going out shopping for some more baby stuff with my mom. Hope she can contain herself today!
Wish me luck! eeekkk (what have I got myself in for?)

I get weird looks all the time too. I remember when I was pregnant with my first and I was 22-23 I looked even 'younger' than I do now. So, I actually had someone tell me that she was sorry for me. I was so confused. Then, I realized why and I told her I'm graduating college not high school this year. And she thought I was closer to graduating junior high...I don't realize people think I'm that young.

Happy V-day ladies!! :)

:haha: I've just turned 24 and on baby 3 .... my old school tutor bumped into me the other day and the way he spoke to me about them made me feel like I was 15 and pregnant

yeah these are complete strangers and when i am at the store they just stare and stare... usually when i see a pregnant lady i smile lol i cant help it. dont worry i am 26 and graduate college 2 years ago.. not junior high :haha:

Hiya! Just found this thread, been looking for ladies due around the same time as me to chat too :D Im due Nov 10th with a little girl :) Hope everyone is well! x

Have any of you other ladies rated this thread? I just noticed at the top of this thread there is a rate button. I just gave us 5 stars. After all you ladies rock and have been a huge support :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->