November 2012 Due Dates

Happy V-Day to all you ladies :) I still have 3 weeks to go (I'm at the very end of the November due dates... knowing my luck, he'll be a December baby :haha:)

I have been feeling my little guy kick and flip every day :) Absolutely AMAZING! I love, love, love it! DH is still cluess as to what he's feeling - he's convinced the kicks he does feel are actually his hand cramping. I'm hoping Davis will give a strong enough kick soon that DH won't have to question it :)

Mrs326 - pretty soon he'll kick hard enough to make your tummy jump. Also he'll be responding to outside stimulus. Just give him a little poke and make DH watch. Can't blame hand cramps if he's not touching you!

Our lo has been so active you can see her from the outside. She will make my entire stomach jolt when she moves.

Last night my son was talking to her and she responded to him by giving a couple of good jabs to his little hands. The look on his face was priceless! He said he cant wait for her to get here and just watch her grow up. Im not going to lie, I teared up a bit when he said that :sad2:

How sweet mommabarry!

Yesterday my mom and I were talking and with my first 2 girls, I was due in June and July and had then May and August, so we think this one will come in October. Who knows...but it seems as though they don't come when they are 'supposed' to.

I have an appt this Friday, so I'm excited to have that to look forward to!

I also have an appointment this friday. I get to meet my doctors partner this go around.

Just booked my 3D/4D HD live scan!! August 27th seems soooo far away but they like you to be at least 28 weeks to get the best pictures. Can't wait to see our LO again and double check that she is in fact a little lady :happydance:

Haha - So true, Bookity! There won't be any denying it when he sees the movement :) Can't wait for that!!

MommaBarry - that is the absolute sweetest story! Your DS sounds like an excited big brother :)

Ashley - our family is full of stubborn, hard headed people so I'm sure this baby will be the same... I'm sure I'll have to be induced sometime in early December. Here's hoping I'm wrong! :)

Bookity - I also agree Mrs. Noting better than feeling out LO's kicking and bouncing about! Speckle has kicked me a few times that has made me jump! She seem to be most active just before dinner at around 6pm and again at about 10pm!

ah Momma! That is soo cute!!
DF says good night to my bump every night and waits for a reaction - but still nothing! I'm waiting for her to react when he says goodnight!

my bub is most active whenever i get the slightest bit hungry... dr said its becausse our blood sugar is going down.. which is why we feel our babies at night a lot before bed. i make sure to get a nice kick before bed... i sleep much better! :)

my lil girl is moving all loads she has started keeping me awake lol and whne i sit up she kicks me right at the bottom of my belly making me need a wee hahaha

I've really felt some strong "flips" the last few days - it kind of catches me off guard... it's like that feeling when you're at the top of a rollercoaster and you just start to go down the big drop and your stomach turns... He's a flipping fool :) Still my favorite part of the day, though!

I've been feeling her for ages - but my OH only just felt her the other day. I was like QUICK and he put his hand there and she was kicking him for ages. :) He'll feel him soon enough Mrs.326 and be like WOW :)

Had our 24 week midwife appt today - I need to call my hospital (kings hospital have said no heart issues but there is a spot which she thinks will disappear before birth!), as I need to book in some extra scans to keep an eye on it, but luckily still LOW RISK! :). No protein in urine this time, fundal height is 26 weeks - eeeeeeeeek!!!! HB was 132bpm, and I asked her if moving all the time was normal (boys were very 'lazy' compared to her) and she joked saying she couldn't be moving that much. She was soon proven wrong when trying to get the HB as she wouldn't stop moving away :haha: BP is on the higher side of normal but still normal and I have my forms to get my 28 week bloods - booooo!

How is everyone else? :)

I had a dream last night that I went in for my 24 week appt and they told me baby was weighing in at 8lbs (eeek!!!) lol Maybe I should classify this as more of a nightmare haha...

PS: happy belated V-day to you ladies!! Mine is in a few days as well. Time is flying!

It's very strange to see the same names pop up here as were on the TWW threads just a few short months ago! There are times when it seems it has gone very quickly and than other times it seems like it's taking forever! We're going "up north" this weekend and I realized that it was two months ago that I was in vegas and feeling HUGE! It's funny because my bump is a bit bigger, but the change is most noticeable in other areas, mainly the backside. UGH!

I am also very thankful that we rented a doppler to listen to baby girls hb whenever we "need" to. This morning I realized that I hadn't felt her move since yesterday morning and needed to find her. She was def there and not happy about hearing her own hb so loudly! She kicked for almost an hour after. Put my mind at ease very quickly. I was thinking that she might be moving around while I am sleeping, which could be why I have dreams of people attacking me? Strange!

Excited to see all of the new V-days approaching!!!

:haha: Stephers. I have had weird dreams about being attacked and stabbed recently. Maybe that explains it!

I'm loving being able to feel her kick me! Just sitting here feeling her kick me! She is soo active tonight!
Also starting to feel her more during the day esp when I'm teaching! Loving that she gently reminds me she is still there!

sprout is very active now too. i just wish i wasn't so chubby so dh could finally feel from the outside.

ultrasound tomorrow... finally!!!!!

Have any of you tried headphones on the tummy?

Hehe I did this today with some baby mozart and little lady was dancing up a storm :haha:

I think if you go to youtube you can find some of it on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->