November 2012 Due Dates

Hi ladies :D I am pregnant with my second! I am having a boy Adriano James Luka!!!

thank you all ladies. he didnt show up today thank god but i defiantly walked around nervous... its a sucky feeling to have in your own home.

Welcome Stacey! We have the same due date :) I'm also having a little boy!

off to the dentist for a cleaning today. hrumph. ultrasounds are more fun! :haha:

Wow, Stacey! Two so close! That will be fun for them growing up! My two will be 15.5 months apart, both girls. Your little girl is a cutie!

Hooray for V-day!!! I feel very victorious, vivacious and viable!!

Also, I started sketching the Dr. Seuss mural for the nursery last night -- it's turning out better than I expected! I'll have some pics to share soon after I start painting :)

Hi ladies. I, too, had a hard time sleeping. Usually I have to get up at least once to use the restroom but last night I was just so restless and was in bed for 4 hours before I finally fell asleep. Not fun!

Not sure if I have shared my link for my journal. I have tried to update it here and there but there are some pictures of my family on the first page if anyone wants to check them out! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/895255-love-my-2-girls-baby-3-way.html

25 week checkup tomorrow!

HAPPY V-DAY, HalfThyme :)
Can't wait to see the pictures of the nursery :) With a theme like that it's sure to be super cute!

Awe, Ashley - your family is adorable! Your girls are precious :)

happy v day halfthyme!!!

finally! some relief from my hip pain!!!! normally, since i'm a back and tummy sleeper, i love a really firm mattress. ours is practically rock-like. out of utter desperation, i finally dragged one of the feather beds in from one of our guest rooms. i slept like i was in a coma last night and woke up completely pain free!!!! i can't wait to go back to bed!!!! :sleep:

Wow, Stacey! Two so close! That will be fun for them growing up! My two will be 15.5 months apart, both girls. Your little girl is a cutie!

It's will be great! I am also worried as I am only 18!! (19 when Adriano's born) thanks I know she's so cute. The other day she start crawling ( :happydance: :thumbup: ) and she got up on her hands and knees and was like a racing car lol fast very fast for a first timer :D:haha:

That's great, Bexx!!! Glad you were able to get some sleep & some relief! :)

That's great Bexxc!!!

I am sitting in my Pathophysiology class waiting for my instructor to get here and open our test. But all I want to do is :sleep: or :icecream::pizza:

Guess who got a 100% on her mid-term....that's right this girl 100 questions 100 right!! :yipee: :loopy: :wohoo:

Annnnd tomorrow is my V-day....annnnd.........my OH and son come home tomorrow.....annnd baby doctors appointment!!

Great way to end the evening :flower:

Guess who got a 100% on her mid-term....that's right this girl 100 questions 100 right!! :yipee: :loopy: :wohoo:

Annnnd tomorrow is my V-day....annnnd.........my OH and son come home tomorrow.....annnd baby doctors appointment!!

Great way to end the evening :flower:

That's a lot of great stuff all at once! Yay!

wow mommabear, what a great day! congrats on your test!

today DH got a job promotion, which means we will be able to move sooner! and he gets more vacation time which is great for when we have baby... happy day!!! :)

congrats to your dh, wishful! how exciting for your family!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->