November 2012 Due Dates

watching a baby story and :sad2: my eyes out :haha:

I like watching the ones that have c-sections, since that is what i'll do again this time around and today they had 2 back to back.

Then I realized since i am a repeat section that I will be delivering at 37-38 weeks. That's 12-13 weeks away!!! OMG :wohoo:

OMG! MommaBarry when you put it like that it seems SO CLOSE! That's exciting and nerve racking all at once!

Mrs.....I know right?!? It made me realize I have nothing even close to being ready. I know there is still time but when you break it down even further that is 6 paychecks away!! Ahhhhh :haha: and since only one check a month has any extra after bills that is 3 paychecks

yeah---that definitely sent the butterflies a-fluttering in my tummy! i can't believe it's getting so close already!

more painting today. sheesh it's hot under this stupid mask!

I just can't believe it's 14/15 weeks until November ... that means NOT long until Xmas!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!

I have really bad heartburn tonight :(

I know - jut 102 days till Speckle's due date!! EEKKKK!!! And havent even started on her room! Suppose its a good thing I have 6 weeks holidays now

Blimey that makes it feel a lot closer when you put in like that...12 weeks to 37 weeks! exciting and scary for sure!!

Oh and I've just seen after that post it's 100 days for me!! last day in triple digits!

I was just gonna write that you are in DOUBLE FIGURES tomorrow!! eeeek!! :) :)

Holly crap!!! That is crazy close!!!!
I'm so glad we finally going home Friday we been outta town for dh work!!!! We been out town since jan 1st!!!

Momma ~ when u break it down like that holly shit I don't have Long at all!!!!

OMG-we are all so close, but being scheduled early for a repeat c-section...that's quick! I can't remember who said they have heartburn, but ME TOO! I had my glucose test today and passed, so I am happy to be past that! Just one more weird appointment for a rhogham shot and smooth sailing from there!

There's going to be babies everywhere!

i feel like its so far away but so close! cannot wait to move so i can start nursery... ugh still 5 weeks away :( and no idea where we are going yet!

I know right ladies!!! It's crazy, scary, exciting!! Just makes me realize I need to get this LO a bed, and a name :haha:

Crazy! I still have another 5-6 weeks before we start to get the things we need for this little one. DH is afraid to go out and buy anything because of the choroid plexus cyst we saw on the ultrasound 2 weeks ago. He wants to wait and see if the cyst is gone at 28 weeks. For me, even if it's still there I've got the negative QUAD screen and no other indications of a chromosomal issue, I want to be optimistic (even I think would be fair to say realistic) and start preparing for baby! I've done what I can though. Since it's another girl I've gone thru my daughter's old clothes and pulled out all of her newborn-3 month stuff and organized the drawer's to hold them and DD's current size clothes.

Anyway... it's after midnight so 23 weeks, yay! only one more week to V-Day!

Oh bookity :hugs: everything is going to be alright...I just know it. 2 of my friends had the same thing with ther babies and both had resolved themselves and they are perfectly healthy.

Woohoo to one more week :happydance:

Oh bookity - fingers crossed she'll be fine! :hugs:

It was me who mentioned heartburn ... :( Have it today too and rennies just aren't cutting it this time! I hope this means she'll have lots of hair and look all girlie :haha:

Same here with the heartburn. I take tums twice a day now it seems to keep it at bay. Even water makes it act up! Im with you charlie, hope that means lots of hair :haha:

Same here with the heartburn. I take tums twice a day now it seems to keep it at bay. Even water makes it act up! Im with you charlie, hope that means lots of hair :haha:

I've had it with water too .... water isn't even acidic :shrug: lol Someone said to get some gaviscon advance (?) as it's amazing during pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->