November 2012 Due Dates

@mommabarry sorry that happened today.. make sure to try and eat smaller meals throughout the day!

i have gained 15 pounds.. is that good? i'm not sure where i should be at this point

Wow...don't even know what to say to that one palacemommy, thanks for letting us know!

I have been reading just not posting much as we are on vacation at the beach :) my hubby took a few great belly pictures I can't wait to share once I get home!! Everything is going great here, finally starting to feel okay most days but still living off zofran and only gained one pound still to this day! I'm 24 weeks today so yay for v-day :wohoo: I have my glucose test on Thursday when I get back ughh not looking forward to that one but I told hubby if I have to suffer he does too lol so he is going with to keep me company ;) I hope you all have an incredible blessed comfortable week...we are almost to the last trimester :yipee:

Wow...don't even know what to say to that one palacemommy, thanks for letting us know!

I have been reading just not posting much as we are on vacation at the beach :) my hubby took a few great belly pictures I can't wait to share once I get home!! Everything is going great here, finally starting to feel okay most days but still living off zofran and only gained one pound still to this day! I'm 24 weeks today so yay for v-day :wohoo: I have my glucose test on Thursday when I get back ughh not looking forward to that one but I told hubby if I have to suffer he does too lol so he is going with to keep me company ;) I hope you all have an incredible blessed comfortable week...we are almost to the last trimester :yipee:

didn't know what to make of it either!

congrats on getting to v-day!! :happydance: I'm only a week and a little away! and have also gained just one measly pound since I was so sick at the beginning and lost 13lbs. but like you said.. only few more weeks until thrid tri!! woop!!

What is wrong with people? I can't even come up with an angle/reason why someone would do this (what can they possibly gain from doing this?). :dohh: Wow! I've always heard of "trolls" posting dumb stuff on forums, but this is the first time I've ever actually seen one.

On an unrelated and stressed out note: I'm having some bleeding this morning and trying not to freak out. :nope: I called the nurse at my OB's office and she said to check back in this afternoon. Last time I had the bleed at 17 weeks everything turned out fine and they couldn't find anything on the US to explain the bleed. I'm hoping that's the case this time as well. We haven't BD for a week and I haven't done any heavy lifting, so not sure what else it could be (though I was really active yesterday). Anyone else ever had bleeding/spotting after 20 weeks? Any reassurances are appreciated :|

PS: Congrats on V-day MommyH!!! Jealous of the beach vacay! :)

What is wrong with people? I can't even come up with an angle/reason why someone would do this (what can they possibly gain from doing this?). :dohh: Wow! I've always heard of "trolls" posting dumb stuff on forums, but this is the first time I've ever actually seen one.

On an unrelated and stressed out note: I'm having some bleeding this morning and trying not to freak out. :nope: I called the nurse at my OB's office and she said to check back in this afternoon. Last time I had the bleed at 17 weeks everything turned out fine and they couldn't find anything on the US to explain the bleed. I'm hoping that's the case this time as well. We haven't BD for a week and I haven't done any heavy lifting, so not sure what else it could be (though I was really active yesterday). Anyone else ever had bleeding/spotting after 20 weeks? Any reassurances are appreciated :|

:hugs: just try and stay calm and rest as much as you can. I haven't had any bleeding so can't offer much advice. But sending prayers your way and I'm sure everything is fine :thumbup:

Oh gosh I'm praying for you! Stay off your feet and rest hydrate rest hydrate rest!! I can't imagine how scary this would be at this stage, hang in there and keep us updated I will be praying for you both :hugs:

I agree, HalfThyme! Stay off your feet, rest up, and keep hydrated! Prayers for you and your LO!

Has anyone else noticed some of our post are missing? Pretty much right after a certain member was called out for impersonating being pregnant and posting false pictures? Hmm..... I did report her post and said that I felt it comprimised the saftey of our group with her possibly taking our information for her use, but I didnt think that anything would come of it.

Has anyone else noticed some of our post are missing? Pretty much right after a certain member was called out for impersonating being pregnant and posting false pictures? Hmm..... I did report her post and said that I felt it comprimised the saftey of our group with her possibly taking our information for her use, but I didnt think that anything would come of it.

yep I guess the posts were taken off:winkwink:

Ladies - the member in question has been banned from the forum for providing false information, and therefore some posts will have been removed. Discussion of banned members is not permitted - so thank you to those who reported it, and please can we move on :thumbup:

Thank you Boofle. I see that you are due right around all of us, you should join our group of ladies :flower:

Hi ladies. Sorry I missed whatever happened...but oh well...
I could hardly get out of bed today. My groin/pelvic area hurts so bad!!! There is no way that this could be normal round ligament pain. I don't even know...

Oh ashley :hugs: im so sorry to hear this!! I have had the same pain, not near to your extent, and get frustrated when the docs say is round ligamnet. How is it round ligament if its in the groin area is what I would like to know?

I hope you find relief and soon

Thanks Boofle :thumbup:

sorry to hear some of you are having pains :(
congrats on team blue Jessie :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe