November 2012 Due Dates

Ashley - I also have sever groin/pelvic pain... my doctor said it's sciatic nerve pain. I thought it only went down the back of your leg, but apparently a compression on my sciatic nerve is causing pain in my inner thigh/groin/pelvic area. I started getting adjustments by a chiropractor and that's helped some.

Hmmm...I haven't even thought about that. I have the pain in my hips, inner thighs, and down the back of my legs too. I have had it since 15 weeks and it just getting worse. Does it hurt really bad when you stand up or try to get in and out of a car?

Oh yeah! Absolutely... It even hurts when I try to stand on one leg to put on my underwear! It hurts to stand on my left leg and it hurts to raise my left leg, so putting on pants in general is literally a pain. When I roll over in bed, even if I use my right leg to help push my body over, my left leg hurts... Since my first adjustment I have more mobility in my leg (meaning, I can raise it higher without being in too much pain) but it's still there (just more mild). He said the best thing we can do at this point is manage the pain, but both my chiropractor and OB told me that for someone women sciatic nerve pain is so bad they can't walk! When it got to the point I wanted to cry while dressing I decided to get adjusted.

I have that too, groin pain, and my doctor said it was just that the girls were both low and head down, so they are pushing. It gets worse at night or if Im on my feet all day.
Good News, I have 8 more days of work and then I am DONE! I will be an offical SAHM of a 3 year old and two baby girls in Oct. YEAH

Oh yeah! Absolutely... It even hurts when I try to stand on one leg to put on my underwear! It hurts to stand on my left leg and it hurts to raise my left leg, so putting on pants in general is literally a pain. When I roll over in bed, even if I use my right leg to help push my body over, my left leg hurts... Since my first adjustment I have more mobility in my leg (meaning, I can raise it higher without being in too much pain) but it's still there (just more mild). He said the best thing we can do at this point is manage the pain, but both my chiropractor and OB told me that for someone women sciatic nerve pain is so bad they can't walk! When it got to the point I wanted to cry while dressing I decided to get adjusted.

Oh my goodness you sound exactly like me! I have to sit in a chair to get dressed cause it hurts so bad. I have a hard time getting in and out of the shower even because we have a deep soaking tub with shower over it. The rolling in the bed is the same too. I've complained to my doctor about it at my last two appointments and he has said round ligament pain and to not be on my feet. So, basically we will be in pain until the baby comes? Yay us! :winkwink:

Hey ladies I must have missed a lot!!

But last night at 2am I passed red brown with mixed cm ..

I have always spotted during this preggo since I was 6 weeks .. I found out at 13 weeks I have a polyp it's been doing great for last 5 weeks well like I said it started Acting up again well I hope..

I dtd yesterday mornin and had two bm and my last bm it started bleeding all day today has been brown only and it's only when I wipe..

I haven't called my dr bc she told me it could act up and as long as its not red and filling up pads then it's just my polyp .. So I got my Doppler n listen to her heart beat and felt her kick...

Im gonna see what happens tomorrow but still it still scares me!!!!

sorry annie! its so worrisome being a mommy! hope it stops soon :hugs:

i too have groin/hip/and back pain. mines sciatica too. its really painful and its not going away until after labor so i try and not concentrate on it but its a pain in the ass... literally! :haha: i havent found much help from stretches or massages.. maybe i'll go to the chiropractor.

i got some temperary relief from prenatal yoga... you can youtube some basic "moves". i had taken yoga before so knew most of them... worth a shot girls!

Thank you!!!

I just used my Doppler n her hb was 125 bpm it's usually 140 should I worry?

we finally started working on the nursery today! we prepped everything and started some of the initial painting- around outlets and switches, corners, etc.- but we didn't get the first full coat up. can't wait to finish. our furniture has been ordered and i want to have both coats of paint up before it gets here because i know i'll want to get it set up right away.

also bought a "new" car today. i bought my fil's ford escape because we need a family car :)

i know nothing about HB and whats normal.. i would ring your doctor for some reassurance.. even if it is normal, the bleeding and lower HB hearing it from a professional i think will do a world of good :hugs:

Ty u wishful I'm gonna most likely call tomorrow morning if boredom doesn't stop

I just realized there was a freebie forum on this website. However, most all of them are for UK :nope: (no offense at all, but they wont ship to the US)

Soooo.....I thought maybe if any of you ladies could share any legitament sites you find with good freebies and samples we could share them, for UK and US.

Not boredom sorry I meant bleeding..
So I been googling free stuff well it's help less!!!! They won't u to subscribe to something like Netflix r magazines before u can get it.. Nah I'll pass :) nothing is free in this world!!!

Thank you!!!

I just used my Doppler n her hb was 125 bpm it's usually 140 should I worry?

Hey hun - Phoebe's HB at 17 weeks was 149bpm .. by 23 it had gone down to 129bpm. Apparently, it's normal BUT, I would def still call your DR, as you've had some bleeding too. Hope everything's okay :hugs:

Thank y'all ladies!! Xoxo

Update~ I tried again and her hb was 157bpm and it was loud n clear.. The spotting has seem to stop (I hope)!!!! And she has been kicking alot tonight so my mind is really at ease in my heart I know my baby girl is fine.. Kwim?
I have a dr apt Monday I'm gonna talk to her then about everything...

Thank y'all so much!!!

Sorry!! It's 153 bpm damn I must be losein my mind!!!! I'm gonna blame it on pregnancy brain!!!!! :)

Oh my goodness you sound exactly like me! I have to sit in a chair to get dressed cause it hurts so bad. I have a hard time getting in and out of the shower even because we have a deep soaking tub with shower over it. The rolling in the bed is the same too. I've complained to my doctor about it at my last two appointments and he has said round ligament pain and to not be on my feet. So, basically we will be in pain until the baby comes? Yay us! :winkwink:

Our bath is also a deep soaker tub, so if I do want a bath I use our guest tub that is much more shallow (and no jets :nope:). LOL, but yes... unfortunately the pain won't go away, but there are ways to manage it.

i too have groin/hip/and back pain. mines sciatica too. its really painful and its not going away until after labor so i try and not concentrate on it but its a pain in the ass... literally! :haha: i havent found much help from stretches or massages.. maybe i'll go to the chiropractor.

i got some temperary relief from prenatal yoga... you can youtube some basic "moves". i had taken yoga before so knew most of them... worth a shot girls!

I have been looking into prenatal yoga! I've been doing some stretches at home and I've found my flexibility is completely gone! Woweee - it really hurts to stretch :haha: I'll give the yoga a try though. Thanks for the tip! :)

Annie, My little girl hb is usally around 140's. But I remember at my sono it was in the 120's. I freaked thinking something was wrong for it to be so low. Come to find out, she was sleeping :sleep: so it was perfectly normal for it to be that low.

Thank u mommy!!

That's what I thought when I heard it and then I found it again couples hours later and it was 154 so made me feel better!!!

Afm- I'm still spottin tan color when I wipe r few drops on pantie liner which is exactly what my polyp did all the other times..
So I know it's my polyp hell I even passed red blood clots an a lot and it was from my polyp when I was 9 weeks !!! So Anything is possiable!!!!

And plus what I'm gonna call my dr tell her what's going on knowing I'm already going Monday morning and if something is wrong. Not like they gonna be able to do anything about it.. Kwim??

How r y'all??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"