November 2012 Due Dates

i haven't stopped yet!!! it's gonna be a loooooooooong night! :haha:

A man at the gas station was selling them out of the back of his truck and was trying to convince me that he had the best home grown watermelons in town. I told him no thanks I pee enough as it is. :haha: The look on his face was priceless but that's all watermelon does to me.

but it's sooooo tasty. i've been eating AT LEAST one a week. i just can't get enough of it!

I've really been wanting cataloupe or honeydew. Hmmm.....Think I know what to add to my grocery list for tomorrow :winkwink:

Hi!!!
The spotting has stopped !!!

How r y'all???

I'm doing great :)

Mmmm... Cantaloupe! :) that's been my favorite by far. As soon as hubby brings one back from the store I devour it every time! I'll probably have one for breakfast :)

Thats great news Annie!!

Everyone looks so great! Does anyone else feel like they went from feeling like they were just getting chubby to all of the sudden having a giant baby poking out? I finally decided to start taking some pics. Going to have DH take some better ones over the weekend, but I've attached what I could manage this morning. I think being 5'3" with a short torso is going to create a nice torpedo over the next month.

Well, off to buy a watermelon! I just read somewhere that watermelon is a super food. YUM!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
Great bump, stephers :) I'm curious to see how this belly of mine will look at the end... I can only imagine! LOL! Thankfully at this point, you still can't tell I'm pregnant if you look at me from behind... We'll have to post pics again toward the end to compare :haha:

hey ashley it may not b family for me bt i have alot of people pregnant too lol.. theres my best friend who is due jly 28th, another good friend due sept 29th, than my othe best friend due oct 28th (the sept n oct grl are sisters so they are like my sisters), my cousin nov 16th, my good friend nov 22nd and than me dec 28th plus theres three others due in no,dec n jan

OMG LOVE all the bump pics guys!! You all look fab -- and holy cow AMM are there really two in there? You are tiny! :)

Mrs that dress is super cute!

MommyH---love the pics, turned out great! Did you find out the results of your GTT yet or do they make you wait a few days? Hope you don't have to go through it again!

hi ladies, well We are back from out babymoon in Paris - that place is seriously beautiful!!

Loving all the bump pics!! So heres a few more to add to this threads colllection
These were all taken this past week (25+ weeks)

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/547884_10151720015810288_422062549_n1.jpg
Bump with Notre Dame in the background

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/524112_10151720025025288_1612596156_n1.jpg
The bump making its way down a few stairs on the Eiffel Tower

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/561242_10151720027755288_715653432_n1.jpg
The bump at the top of Champs Elysees

Amazing pcis Skweek!!! So jealouse of your babymoon it looks like you were having fun!

Thanks Momma - yes had a great time!!

DF has just seen my belly move for the first time!! He loved that brought a big smile to his face!! :cloud9:

Thanks Momma - yes had a great time!!

DF has just seen my belly move for the first time!! He loved that brought a big smile to his face!! :cloud9:

i'm so jealous!!! i've only felt it a couple times from the outside myself and i was really hoping that dh would be able to catch a little thump from sprout in between shifts, but the second his hand touched my belly--nothing!

Well, I failed. I tested 144 and needed a 139 or below. On to the three hour. So pissed. I hope I pass the three hour.

Don't have my results yet but I'm sure I could call and get them I'm just too scared...I have an appt Monday and they will tell me then :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->