November 2012 Due Dates

Happy V-Day!!!! Bexxc :happydance:

Charlie, lol its ok! Morgan is a unisex name. That was the first reaction from the in laws as well (only beacase they know a guy with the name)

my OH really likes faye too. its my grandma's name. thank you all for the suggestions :thumbup:

my dh is named morgan. if we have a little girl it will be her middle name.

urm ..

Claire
Fay/Faye
Rose
Grace
Elise
Rae
Eloise

I really like Faye I think Morgan Faye Barry sounds lovely lol

I will defo vote for Morgan Eloise Barry - that could be because I'm slightly biased! (Eloise is my middle name)

Bexx - Happy V day!!

Happy V day Bexx!!!!

I like the way Morgan goes with Barry. Not sure about a middle name. Faye is nice.

Thank you Viking!

Morgan was a name that I had mentioned to OH awhile back and he said no. Then some other women we both know had suggested it and he came back to me with it :haha: My son called me from camping with his dad and I had mentioned it to him and he said is sounded lovely. So its official. Her first name will be Morgan :happydance:

Im just happy I can refer to my belly as a name now. Just have to try and remember not to do it around the family. We are keeping the name a suprise until she is born. It's driving my mother mad..heheheh

Momma - we are holding off to decide on a name as I have such a big mouth. I would definitely accidentally slip if we decide now already.
So I'm not too fussed that we cant agree on a name as yet.
My mom is also getting a bit antsy and wants to know her name now. Not a chance! They will all have to wait till she is born to find that out!!

It sounds terrible, but I love frustrating my mother, in good ways of course. I had her convinced for weeks that she was not going to find out the sex of the baby until she was born. She pouted all week, the day we found out we brought a "its a girl ballon" into her job covered by a pillow case. It was nice to see the suprise on her face once she realized what was in the pillow case.

Ive always been the onry one of all my siblings. Cant stop now right? lol

:haha: sounds like what I do to my mom!
The day we found out what we were having I organised a gender reveal cake and refused to cut it till we'd had dinner - and yes she first had to make dinner!! How cruel can I be!!
:haha:

skweek - that is very mean :haha: .. i am too impatient to do things like that! I phoned my mum straight away and out of all 3 kids - this was the only one she guessed right :haha:

congrats on double digits! that's so exciting (and a little scary)! :yipee:

DDs birthday is a week from today. A year ago today I never would have guessed I'd be in labor in 6 days. Though I'll be 24 weeks on Wednesday I definitely don't need a repeat performance this year.

thought i'd throw in my bump pic. sorry for the lack of head/face :haha:

chunkybump!!!!!!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1059.jpg

Great looking bump! I kept my head out of it as well because I just couldn't get my hair done that day! Ha ha. Vanity always wins. You don't look like you have a chunky bump at all!

I'm a few days late on this, but :hugs: to MommyH. You are not a failure!!! We're all here to support you and I'm sure as MommaBarry mentioned it won't be nearly as bad as you expect. Keep your chin up... you and Ela will be just fine :)

MommaBarry - Faye was my grandmother's middle name and I so wanted to use it if we had a girl! I absolutely love Morgan Faye and I am partial to names that have meaning (Davis's middle name is Rock, which was my Grandfather's name :)). Although, the other names you listed were also great.. tough decision ;)

Bexx - You look GREAT! :thumbup:

Im with you Mrs... I love the idea of using a name that has some meaning. Every kid wants to know why you picked the name you picked and its nice to give them a story and a sense of pride to go along with the reason.

My sons middle name is his fathers first name and all my brothers after me have given there sons a middle name that is family related. I would hate to be the first to break the tradition we have going. If we had a son his name would have been Jack Thomas, Thomas being OH middle name. Faye is the better option of family names. Other choices we have that are family names are

My mother Rebecca Jane
My grandmas Mary Faye, Dora Sue
My Mother in law Tammy Sue
My great grandma Ida Mae
My Aunt Iva Sue

The ONLY ones I would consider are Jane and Faye. Sue is to country for my taste and the rest, well you put them with Morgan Barry and you'll see what I mean :haha:

I had a dream last night I was sitting in a car with a cup of my urine about to take a pregnancy test. I woke up to my dog barking before I got that results. WTH is that about :haha: I love pregnancy dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->