November 2012 Due Dates

Thanks Momma - yes had a great time!!

DF has just seen my belly move for the first time!! He loved that brought a big smile to his face!! :cloud9:

i'm so jealous!!! i've only felt it a couple times from the outside myself and i was really hoping that dh would be able to catch a little thump from sprout in between shifts, but the second his hand touched my belly--nothing!

I so know what you mean. I also want DF to get a thump from Speckle but every time he puts his hand on my bump she goes really quiet!
Although he still hasn't felt her thumps, just seeing the look on his face seeing my belly move was priceless!

he hasn't even seen it yet! he's working two jobs right now and lots of his shifts are back to back right now, so he hasn't been around much lately. he's such a sweetheart for working so hard. i wish he didn't have to miss out.

I had typed this entire post, went to submit it, and was told the site was down :nope: I'll try again

Bexxc I totally get what your saying. My OH has been out of town for the last month and only gets to come home on the weekend. I appreciate all he does so that I dont have to work, but atm I really miss him being here for all the baby stuff. On the plus side since he only sees me twice a week I change everytime he comes home. Its kind of fun to hear what he notices.

Speaking of....he should be getting into town within the hour and we are going on a date tonight. I am on a HUGE olive kick, so we are going to this italian resturant that makes this pasts dish with olives, tomatoes, fetta cheese and olive oil (wish I could have a glass of wine to go with it:wine:)

oh my...I think I just drooled reading about the feta. I love feta cheese!!

I'm a failure :( I failed my glucose testing and I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes :( I am completely devastated more than I can say :( To top it off I just got home from being admitted to labor and delivery for the evening because I was bleeding and cramping :( Elevated white blood cells showing an infection but not sure where :( I'm home now and resting and both Ela and I are okay. I suck at being pregnant :crying:

oh, sweetie! please don't say you're a failure. none of this is a result of anything you did wrong. you know that. it's just piss poor luck. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: i'm sorry you're feeling so down. i hope you get everything all cleared up and get the rest you need to feel better. more :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

do not be so down on yourself MommyH.. i am so sorry but you havent done anything wrong.. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh MommyH! :hugs: :hugs: listen to bexx and wishful, it's so true. You didn't make this happen. It's just bad luck. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh sweetheart :hugs: You're not a failure, it's not your fault. Make sure you take it easy hun :hugs: xx

WTS!!! I so agree - don't be so hard on yourself. Its not because of something you have done. Just make sure you take the meds and rest up. Sure you will feel better soon. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mommy H you aren't a failure at all. You have no control over the way your body processes carbohydrates. That was decided for you. I'm sure you didn't go sticking dirty needles in your body either, so the infection isn't your fault either. Poor darling. I'm sorry about the bleeding and cramping. That must be terrifying. Many :hugs:

MommyH- I had gestational with my last pregnancy, and I tell you it wasnt that bad. Yea it's a bit devastating to hear, but you got this!! So, you have to eat smaller meals, but you get to eat them more often through out the day. And alot of the time, you will notice when your checking your sugars they are not that high. Unless your drinking glucouse drinks like you did at the docs, but I highly doubt you do. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. I have a feeling im going to be in this boat with you again this pregnancy, and im prepared for it.
As far as the infection goes, make sure you keep on them about it. Some doctors just pass it off and think well it could be a bladder infection or sinus infection (which it very well could be) but never look further into it. My WBC is always up but they never look into it and it drives me crazy!

:hugs: to you, please dont feel down on yourself. But if you need to rant, you know we are all hear to listen :hugs:

Well we finally agreed on a name!! :happydance:

But now we are stuck again and can not find a middle name, so here we go again :dohh:

It wouldnt be so hard if OH last name wasnt also a name, name,

So we have

Morgan ___ Barry.

OMG ... I knew you were team :pink: too :dohh: Baaaaby brain at it's finest :( So sorry!! eeek!

urm ..

Claire
Fay/Faye
Rose
Grace
Elise
Rae
Eloise

I really like Faye I think Morgan Faye Barry sounds lovely lol

i'm my veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->