November 2012 Due Dates

Oh, I agree Jane & Faye are the better options when paired with Morgan :)

I love the name Faye!! Also considering using it as a second name. DF doesn't like it as a first name.

I'm totally shattered now! Have spent all day (spring)cleaning our house! Yes it's not that big but I usually do it over 2 days - because I'm lazy like that! But doing all the house work and 2 loads of washing in one day! No wonder my hips hurt and I'm just about falling sleep here now!!
Just waiting for DF to get home to put the clean duvet cover on so I can go to bed!
The least I can ask him to do! teehee

I can't remember the last time I gave my house a really thorough cleaning, so kudos to you! We've splurged on a maid that has done our housework for us over the last few months, but I know that's a luxury we'll have to do without while I'm on maternity leave. I am so not looking forward to cleaning my house again!

I wish DF would let me get a maid! I hate cleaning house which is another reason I usually do it all over 2 days! I can be really lazy when it comes to house cleaning and sometimes leave the hoovering for 2 weeks! I know its disgusting!

i actually love cleaning house. :haha: there's just one thing i hate!!!! our showers/tubs. we have EXTREMELY hard water and i have to use very strong chemicals and scrub until i feel like i'm going to pass out from exhaustion (which i obviously haven't done since finding out i'm pregnant, so our glass shower stall in the master bath looks dismal!). thankfully, we've saved almost enough water to get a softener installed, so i won't have to worry about that much longer.

Bex - you are welcome to pop over anytime to clean my little house! Any day - just let me know when you are coming over and I will make sure I'm here to let you in. hehe

that'd be a pretty long flight for housecleaning! :haha: you'd have to pay me in watermelon.

Im still finishing the watermelon that you ladies forced me to buy the other day! Yeesh! We only have 1000 sq feet here and boy is it packed! I would love to have someoned clean it! Minnesota isn't as far? I have thought about getting someone, but I just don't know that I can spend the money. It would actually be well worth it though!

Watermelons - not a problem ( I think) although we can only get the small round watermelons here! Not the big ones we used to get back in SA! So might get you a few small ones
:rofl:
Like the LMBO!!

Bexx -- we have super hard water too! It is SUCH a pain to clean showers/tubs!! Where I grew up in California the water is just dirty lol, but when I moved to Idaho I learned the true meaning of scrubbing, yikes! We're also getting a water softener shortly, I hope it helps you too. Come and commiserate hard water with me -- I have a fridge full of watermelon and an embarassing amount of chick flicks to watch.

PS: Glad I'm not the only one who considered getting a maid! I don't mind cleaning TOO much, but it's a bit exhausting after working a full 8 hours then coming home to cook/clean. Also, I thought about getting a maid just to do the rough stuff, especially right before baby arrives -- i.e. scrubbing the hard water muck, doing floors, deep cleaning etc...

Lanay 3D 2.png
Lanay 3D.png
Got to see our little girl today! It was so cute cause our older girls got to come with us and our oldest said "Oh Baby Lanay is so beautiful." It was so cute and sweet :) I can't wait for her to be here!

aaaaaw! gorgeous pics, ashley! she is just beautiful!

i didnt mind cleaning until my sciatica pain. now i cant even pull up my undies lol. thank god DH does all the cleaning and says he likes it lol.

i think it helps him if he is stressed.. when i'm stressed its the couch and TV :haha:

Such cute pics Ashley! Hope I get nice ones like that when I go for my u/s next month.

I'm just lazy when it comes to cleaning. My MIL is a very thorough cleaner and she'll help us with a MAJOR clean once or twice a year. So my house doesn't suffer too badly.

I would highly recommend having a maid come for a thorough cleaning before baby! We're going to pay our regular maid extra to do a major all out cleaning before baby... then sadly, we'll have to let her go while I'm home on leave. We'll definitely bring her back once I return to work though :)

Oops - forgot to mention...

Ashley, your baby is precious!! Such a clear shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->