November 2012 Due Dates

Yay Bookity! Those pictures are fantastic! I hope mine look that good. What an adorable little nose!

Great pictures of your baby!!! :)

Today has been such a rough day... I'm ready for my husband to be home so he can put me at ease...

I will update more later this evening but our scan went well, I didn't no where near as good of pictures as you all but Ela is happy and healthy :) I'll post details and pics in a couple hours :)

I bet they are wonderful pics MommyH! I had some too that are kind of on the creepy side because of the movement. But these were really good and the other ones that turned out well are all variations of the ones I posted. Glad your scan went well!

Ashley - hope tomorrow is a better day for you :hugs:

I can't wait to see more scan pics!!

Here's my girl! There is an angry one and yes, we were pushing her so that she would turn towards the correct side...

Attachments

• Angry face2.jpg
    Angry face2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Face 1.jpg
    Face 1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Face2.jpg
    Face2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
  • Face3.jpg
    Face3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
Here are the few pictures we got...they wouldn't give us any 3/4d ones which really bummed me out, heck they wouldn't even look at her but for a moment on 3d because they said her hand was in the way and at 30 weeks she is too swooshed to get 3d pics :( She is measuring 2 weeks ahead for height and 1 week ahead in head and tummy size, they didn't give me the exact length measurement but did say she is 4.3 lbs!! That's almost the size my first daughter was at birth (5lbs) so I'm a little nervous I have 10 weeks to go :/ We had our 30 week dr appt this afternoon as well, my tummy size didn't grow any cm at all but we at least know Ela is happy and healthy by this mornings ultrasound. They did assure me at this point unless some emergency situation comes up that they will at least let me go to 38-39 weeks before inducing me, I told them I will refuse any induction before November 1st and that I would prefer to not be induced at all if we are both fine, I want a natural labor and would like to avoid any intervention before 42 weeks if possible. Anyhow here is my sweet love bug :) sorry about the crappy quality...

1/2 of her face
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/93364fa105ad02d0e3f581c5262cc024.jpg

My little bigfoot
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/b4c8fcb02b5adc336cada8753b87acf9.jpg

And the only decent shot we got is this profile pic
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/0423ac6da0fc4ba46bb20c8febbb814f.jpg

Aw Stephers and MommyH, those are gorgeous little ladies! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks ladies! It was so fun to see her, but it may have made things more difficult. When I look at the close-ups and see that she very clearly looks like me and my dad and I just want to touch her and squeeze those chubby little cheeks! Gonna be a long nine weeks!

31 weeks officially today!

31 weeks here too Stephers! Although only 35 days until I'm 36 weeks which is when I had my 2nd baby (wishful thinking)... :) Lol.

31 weeks here too Stephers! Although only 35 days until I'm 36 weeks which is when I had my 2nd baby (wishful thinking)... :) Lol.

I cannot tell you how much I have thought about changing my countdown to 37 weeks because I am sooooo impatient! I have a feeling she'll be early, but that probably means she'll show up around 42 weeks:(

I feel like my girl will be early too, but I'm worried that I'm setting myself up for disappointment if she goes past her due date. With my first I figured she HAD to be late because she was my first. Even when I went into labor at 36+1, it didn't really hit me that I would be leaving the hospital with baby in my arms and not my tummy. I think if I can keep the mindset that she will be late, it'll save me some disappointment (hopefully).

Ughh I feel the same way! Another TEN weeks till I can see her!?! LAME!! My first was two whole weeks late so at this point I'll be happy if she comes by the end of November, I am not getting my hopes up this time! I would be more than happy with a November 1st baby lol I just don't want to go in October, that's my other daughter and nephews month :/

Hi ladies,

I'm loving all the scan and nursery pics!
We still haven't finished our nursery. We ordered the furniture last night so just waiting for the furniture to be delivered so we can get everything set up. Will need to spend this weekend washing the bedding (oh and talking about bedding I still need to get the sheets!)

Had a REALLY bad nights sleep last night - was awake from 1am till almost 6am!! This insomnia is really getting to me now! I did sleep for almost 2 1/2 hours this afternoon. Only woke up because DF was hungry and it was almost 6:15pm! So was time to make dinner!
Hoping for a better nights sleep tonight!
How is everyone else coping with the insomnia?

Hope you sleep better tonight sk!

We need to order a crib soon. Now that our scan was all clear, we (DH particularly) are feeling a lot better. The girls will share a room for a little while, so we want a matching one. We might get another dresser from the collection too. Not that we have the room, but it'll be useful when the girls have their own rooms.

I'm still trying to figure out how to situate the room. The cribs are pretty bulky.

I haven't been sleeping well either. Luckily with my husbands schedule I am able to take naps if I need to. Sometimes I'm able to nap and sometimes I just lay there just like I do at night so I don't know?

I go to the DR in a week! I can't wait to see what he says...

Hope you ladies get a good nights sleep tonight :hugs: I slept awfully last night too and I've been doing so many things wrong tonight. I left a small hand held PC in the fridge at work and completely forgot I put it there, forgot so many other things and when I got back from work this evening I managed to move the tap in the kitchen, so it was facing out of the sink and turned it on. I didn't realise there was water going all over the side until my OH told me! Time for bed I think! :rofl: xx

I need some advice :( you all know what happened with my husband and these 3 girls he was talking to...well as I said they were 'friends' of mine. Well one of them I wasn't but I was the other two. Anyhow the one I wasn't friends with 'K' just tried adding my husband as a friend again on Facebook a couple days ago. He denied the request, he had already text her when all of this came out and told her not to contact him again. Well one of the other girls is my husbands best friend ('A') older sister, her name is 'P'. So 'A' text my husband pissed off because his sister 'P's name is getting drug through the mud all over town for what she and my husband did. My husband explains to I'm that not only have his wife and children been affected by their actions but yes the whole town and all of our families have been affected and that it's just as much her fault as it is his so they both have to deal with the consequences. We live in a pretty small town and since we all grew up here everyone knows us and them. Girl number three ('S') is sister to one of my friends (I was friends with both of them).

So that's a little about the girls...well this morning started out with me headed to work where my first client I was going to have was my friend, 'S's sisters little boy...her sister texts me and asks me if I will cut 'S' sons hair too...ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME!? I couldn't believe they would even ask if I would cut his hair, granted he did nothing wrong, but after what his mother did why on earth would I want the liability of even having him in my salon! I told my friend no that I wouldn't cut his hair and that I couldn't believe she would even ask considering she knows what has happened and that I was no where near comfortable having him even there because of the situation! She said okay and brought her son in as planned.

Then this afternoon I received an email from my pinterest account saying that 'P' has started following my baby shower board and my daughters board!!! WTF!?! Why would she even do that why would she want to know what I am planning for my baby shower and what I pin for my daughters?! I'm so sickened by these girls!!

No matter what I do I can't seem to get away from them or the situation. My husband has deleted them from fb, text them to tell them not to contact us and then changed his number. God only knows they are still texting his old number trying to contact him?! I'm at a loss and I don't know what to do from here. F'ing with my husband is one thing but F with my kids and I can't control my actions!!

Do I send them a message myself saying to back the f off and stay away from us or do I leave it alone? I feel like I'm going crazy and going to lose control at any moment I just cannot deal with this. It's also making my husband and I take steps back when we are trying to move forward because these girls will not leave us alone and keep coming up. If I send a letter what do I say? Lord knows I want to kick their f'ing asses and I don't know if I can make a polite letter or even write one at all to these horrible people...I just feel like I need to do something I can't stop letting this affect my life and my marriage :( help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->