November 2012 Due Dates

Mrs-Yes, I will probably do the same. With my first I was so organized and prepared. With my second I kept saying "I'll do it soon I'll do it soon" and then BAM my water broke! I was a month early and had NOTHING...I was trying to grab things to throw them in a bag but I was contracting every 2-3 minutes and just couldn't focus on anything so I just grabbed extra panties, pads, pants and a towel for the ride to the hospital. I told my husband you'll have to get everything ready another time...haha...it was chaos! But it all worked out...I hadn't even pre-registered at the hospital yet and had to sign my name a milllion times while in labor...haha not fun!

Oh wow!! I can't imagine trying to pack while contracting! Hopefully this time you'll have plenty of time to get everything together :) I don't think I'll go into early labor, but I'd like to have it all together... just in case:)

My husband packed my bag when I was having contractions 4-5 minutes apart. I was preregistered though, thank goodness! So glad the hospital provides so much. I was so unprepared!

i have to FF because of meds i have to be on and in my state they just passed a law that they dont give out formula in hospitals.. i wanted the freebies! lol

but MY CRIB JUST ARRIVED!! so excited!

Wishful, sign up at motherhood maternity, too... if you buy something there and give them your information they send freebies of formula after your EDD arrives. I signed up and had my mom & MIL sign up as well so I could get triple freebies... We're not planning on FF, but just in case we have to the free formula will be a big help!

Ah, it must have been motherhood that signed me up, lol.

Yes, I get those as well from that store :) My diaper bag is here so I'm getting things together slowly for her bag. I already bought a can of formula in case breastfeeding doesn't work for me. I've had issues both times so we'll see how this one goes. :)
I can't believe I'm 32 weeks tomorrow.

AHHHHHHH!

Anyone remember the saturday night live skit where Amy Pohler is the ADHD girl who asks too many questions? She would run around in circles with her head down? I feel like that is what's going on inside my head right now! I registered for everything, including the baby bag, so I don't want to buy one yet. Afer reading all of your posts, I want to start packing and getting things ready NOW NOW NOW!

Yay Ashely - 32 weeks tomorrow for me as well. Five more weeks and we'll be officially full term!

I have also received a ton of free formula. I can't even remember where it all came from. I think some were from my private ultrasound and some is fom my OB office...I'm saving them just in case the bf doesn't work. It's all newborn stuff, so I'm not sure how long I would be able to use it anyway. I just found out my cousin is almost three months pregnant, so I know who I'll be giving it to if I don't use it!

I was going to complain about having to buy a breast pump, but I did end up paying $213 for one that was originally $300. Huge baby sale this week, so I thought I would get at least that. I am really hoping the BF'ing works out!

So I have been MIA,stupid internet went out and they couldnt figure out what was wrong with it. But now that I have caught up on reading 15 pages...I am glad to hear that everyone is doing GREAT!
I failed my 1 hour test, but did pass the 3hour test :) so that made me feel better. Made it to 30 weeks today and so far everything is good, except for the STRECHING..and I have one baby in my ribs and the other is soo low I feel like her foot is going to fall out.
I had two baby showers a few weekends ago, and the first one we invited about 40 people and only 8 people showed up...I was a little upset that MY family wouldnt want to come to a shower for the girls since I had one already....I have a son who just turned 3!!! the second one the church thru us and it was SOOOOnice, we got sooo many cute clothes, dresses and hairbows and we ended up doing diaper raffle at both and got over 1500 diapers!! I would recommand everyone have that at their shower.....best thing ever!
I have about 6-8 weeks to go and cant wait to be done!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

AMM - Having just one baby in my ribs is enough - I can't imagine having one in my ribs and one down low! And sorry to hear about your first shower, but it sounds like your church family more than made up for it :) Glad to hear everything else is going well! Do you think you'll make it to 36-38 weeks??

I hope you make it as long as possible with those babies! And yes, diaper raffles are awesome! :)
I've decided not to do anything. It seemed like since its my 3rd girl in 4 years no one really wanted to throw a shower or get together for me and I just have no energy to do it myself. So, I just plan to go shopping one day this weekend and get everything I need and I'll be ready to go. My doctor did seem that I need to be cautious my last month for sure....so baby might be a little early like my last...we'll see! :)

AMM-Welcome back! Sorry about your first shower. My SIL had a second shower less than two years after her first bc she was having twins and she really needed it. Some people see the tradition of one baby shower as being a rule. It's bunk! Glad your church peeps were able to come through for you!

Momma-great pic! You are teeny except for the nicely rounded bump! well done!

As of tomorrow, my ticker will say 7 weeks and 6 days. I am going for one week early:) Please?

Crap...

Ended up having to go to the dr this morning...I felt something coming out of me when I woke up so I rushed to the bathroom and had a big glob of mucus plug that was really bloody come out. Of course panic set in and I started cramping immediately so I ran back to my room to call my hubby who left at 4am to go hunting, of course he was out of service and I couldn't get ahold of him...so I called the dr and they had me come right in...

They did an exam, there was still blood and mucus coming out but the real kicker is...

I'm a stretchy 2cm dilated and 40% effaced!!! I about crapped my pants when she told me! She let me go on the promise I would come right in if I start to leak fluid at all, bleed more, or start contracting.

I'm supposed to be resting but I have a swamped day at the salon and HAD to come to work, I'll rest between clients as i can and the next few days while I'm off. Totally can't afford to be off work already but I need to take care of myself and Ela obviously...I'll have to call all of my clients next week after my next appointment and let them know I have to take it easy so be patient! Dr was worried about the blood (for placenta issues or tearing and such) but said women can walk around for months 3-4cm dilated and effaced so not to worry too much...this sucks!

Good gravy mommyH!

I can imagine the panic that ensued! I'm so sorry that you are not able to relax the way that you should be. I would have a hard time with that as well. I hope your doc is right and you spend the next six weeks waiting for things to start!

Keep us updated!

OMG MommyH!
You need to rest! You definitely need to take it easy cause you never know what can happen now. I wish you the best of luck...Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->