November 2012 Due Dates

MommyH....so sorry to hear that!:hugs: My hubby was told that his job is being elimated by Jan...so he is looking for something else within the company he has been at for 15 years now,
And no wonder I am already sooo uncomfortable Baby A is 4lbs 11oz and Baby B is 4lbs 7oz, and Im not even 32 weeks yet! How am I going to get 38 weeks, I am going to deliever 9pounders at this rate.:nope:

WOW, AMM!!!! You have definitely got 2 healthy babies in there :) Do twins typically gain weight at the same rate of a singleton?

Thanks everyone :hugs: he is scrounging to find another job, as are the other 18 employees who were laid off, but it's really hard around here in a small town especially to find something that pays as well :( I'm trying not to stress as its the last thing this poor baby needs...I have faith he'll figure something out and will take care of us, I know this is so hard on him feeling like he can't take care of his family :( We were stressed about it being tight on one income now we will have none by the time I go on maternity leave at the end of October...ughh life!

MommyH-I am sorry! :hugs: to you!

That brought back memories when I was pregnant with my 2nd. My husband made a mistake at work and was suspended for 10 days and they had to decide whether or not he'd get his job back. After a week of him home and not knowing what was going to happen, I had the baby. It was all crazy! Luckily, baby was fine and he still had his job. Life always finds a way of working itself out. But, it does get rough at times. I really wish nothing but the best for you and your family!!

AMM-What great size for twins!! :) At the same time, you poor thing! That's a lot of baby you are carrying!

:hugs: MommyH! Tough situation! Hope your hubby can get unemployment. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

a facebook "friend" (lol) just gave birth to a 11 lbs 8oz baby through vaginal birth!! ahh!!!!

OMG, Wishful! That's a big ol' baby! Goodness... bless her heart! LOL

AMM, those babies are cooking away in there :thumbup: The longer they stay in the better for their lung development. Sounds like they are doing great!
MommyH, I am sorry to hear about the setback with your DH's job. My DH got fired last year and it took him 6 months to find a new job. It was extremely stressful, and I almost decided to stop TTC. I got my first BFP when he was interviewing for his current job. (then mced and was crushed) It was quite stressful to think about bringing a baby into that, but you know it all worked out. I have faith that your situation will work out too :hugs:
Wishful, that's a big baby! :howdy: Hats off to her!!!! She gives me hope.

i want to bow down to her!! she had no complications and baby is completely healthy! i guess just a big baby! she gain 40 pounds, so nothing crazy and the drs dont seem concerned. it also gives me hope! last scan my baby was in the 90 percentile so i am nervous! (i know they are way off sometimes though!)

Someone from one of the BNB November threads (although there are 3 now and it's hard to keep up with who said what on which thread) - anyway, someone on one of the threads told me that bigger babies are apparently easier to push out?? And there's less tearing with bigger babies... Gosh, I can't remember who said it, but maybe there's some truth to it! :)

You may be right, MommaB. I was actually thinking it was Charlie :) haha... who knows!

Great news AMM! They're doing great in there :)

11lbs?! Ouchies! I wonder about that too Mrs. My son was 6lb 6oz and I pushed him out really quickly, if this baby is bigger than my son she might end up flying out!

How is everyone this evening? :) xx

My god ladies... Only one week and 5 days before we can say NEXT MONTH!!! :shock: xx

I still have a week and a half before I can say that (and even then, I'd have to add a few weeks to it) but it's insane how quickly it's all gone by!! :) I can't wait to start reading everyone's birth stories :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->