November 2012 Due Dates

Mrs I have heard that too!! From my husbands mom, she said his 11lbs was so much easier than either of his 8 pound sisters! My daughter was 5lbs and super easy to push out, we know this one is already 5lbs with 7 weeks to go so I sure hope it's true!!

It's getting close Coleey! I'm 31 weeks today. When I told my husband he says "so baby could be here in five weeks?" PRETTY MUCH! Hopefully not quite that soon, but possibly!

I don't know what crazy fruit scale my ticker is using, but I'm afraid to see what comes after watermelon!

WOW, AMM!!!! You have definitely got 2 healthy babies in there :) Do twins typically gain weight at the same rate of a singleton?

I think that twins generally are alittle smaller than a singleton since they share everything they get.. but I have put on 32lbs so they said I am doing awesome. I think one other reason twins are usually smaller is they are delievered sooner then 40 weeks, they run out of room, and I feel that is happening, but I go to the dr once a week and I have NST twice a week and get checked every week and so far my cervix is still closed and long, and they did a swab this last time, it is supposed to get this chemical your body starts producing when you are getting ready to go into labour and mine came back neg. so she said I should have a few more weeks(not 100%) but enough since I am not feeling contractions and still closed. I would like to make it to the week of Oct. 15, I would be over 35 weeks and the drs are good with my delievering then. I cant WAIT!

Wow! Crazy to think that in about 3 weeks you'll have 2 newborns :)

its probably all about proportions and not weight too! they think my son is long which is why he is measuring in the 90 percentile. obviously a narrow baby is better then just a chunky monkey! (fingers crossed lol) while my older brother weighed less then my younger brother, his head and shoulders were huge and my mom said it was a nightmare! me and my younger brothers weight was even out and was easier :)

Yep Mrs that was me!!! Something to do with more weight and gravity means they tend to push themselves out etc etc. :)

MommyH - I'm so sorry :( I really hope things work out for you soon :hugs:

Amm - AMAZING weights!! Your little girlies are doing so well! :)

Yep Mrs that was me!!! Something to do with more weight and gravity means they tend to push themselves out etc etc. :)

Yay! I was right :) hehe... Good info though. I feel like this baby will be a monster so hopefully labor will be a breeze :)

I'm getting so excited for all of us ladies to start posting "this is it!" threads and labor stories... not too soon of course, but AMM will probably be the first (or one of the first anyway). I love babies!!!

I hope my girl waits longer than her sis did, but I know I'm going to start getting anxious the more of you ladies that I see go.

I am seriously starting to get giddy over here and I've got anywhere from 6-9 weeks to go! (give or take...)

Sorry about DH and the layoff! That really stinks, but there is always something waitng and often times it is better. Have faith that it will work out. You seem to work so hard to keep everything together; I hope this one takes care of itself.

I can't wait to say "next month." I'm hoping that in October, I can say this month! I'm due Nov 3 and have my 34 week appt tomorrow. If 37 is full term, let it be! I'm huge at this point and with the short torso issue, this girls butt is holding up the boobs. Weirdest thing ever. I want her to hav plenty of time, but I am having a hard time working and getting things done. I am not prepared to go past 40 weeks which at this point, will probably happen.

Enough complaining. Sheesh! I'm posting the almost finished pick of our nursery decal. I am LOVING it so far! (Don't mind the diaper caddy on the wrong side of the crib as well as the example taped to the wall.)

Attachments

• Decal.jpg
    Decal.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 12
I can't wait, either :) I am praying this little guy decides to come on Thanksgiving!!! I would be ever so thankful :) (and I know it sounds crazy wanting your child to be born on a holiday, but DH and I are so used to it already - I was born a week before Christmas, he was born the day after Christmas, my SIL is always around Thanksgiving - and actually her bday is Thanksgiving this year - and my brother was born on Christmas day. So, we're a family that really knows how to handle holiday/birthday combos :))

Part of me wants her born on Thanksgiving, but at the same time I don't know if I really want hospital food on the biggest food holiday of the year. Maybe a few days before so I can enjoy some home cooking and she can have a Thanksgiving birthday another year.

Good point, Bookity! Although, we always do a post-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving (LOL) so even if he comes on the actual holiday, I'll still get some delicious food a few days after :)

I am getting soooo excited for my showers! My first one is in a week and a half and I've just checked the registry to see quite a few things have already been purchased! Of course I'm excited to see friends and family, but I can't wait to get all of the necessities together so I feel a bit more prepared :)

I would love a BOO baby!! How fun would it be to have a halloween party, and then all the kids go trick-or-treat together!!! Would save on entertainment and coming up with games would be easy!! Not to mention I LOVE Halloween (im a little warped)

My son is a few days from the 4th of July so we always just celebrate on the 4th with family, BBQ, and fireworks. He loves it! We do something small like go out to eat and maybe see a movie on his tech Bday

Hopefully my family would do a post Thanksgiving meal for me if that were the case. I wonder if the hospital makes anything special for patients there on the holiday. DH says probably not.

MommaB I don't think that's warped at all :) I think it'd be tons of fun! :) And it would be neat for both of your kiddos to be near a holiday so neither felt jipped during the other's birthday.

Bookity - that'd be great if the hospital did have a special Thanksgiving meal for new moms! Yum yum!

I've never cared much for Halloween, even as a kid. I was always cold and miserable and half the candy I got I didn't like. Actually got more enjoyment giving my candy away and having hot cocoa at home. Such a weirdo huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->