November 2012 Due Dates

Lovely bumps ladies :)

My next appointment is on Monday (8th Oct) and I have weekly appointments after that, eeep!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

I go next Tuesday! 36 week appt: First actual "exam," including the GBS swab. Yuckers, but it means we're close!

i don't go in again until the 15th. i was supposed to go next week, but i just couldn't find an appointment he had available that fit my schedule.

LOVELY bumps ladies!! :) You should be proud of them no matter how many lbs we're all putting on :)

ooooh I think WTB will be first, then AMM and then us lot will eventually start popping! I can't wait to see the birth stories/pictures of all our gorgeous bubbas :)

Ashley - can you add mine? Have our 36 week check on the 9th October ... thaaaaank you!

Just noticed my ticker is on the LAST box :shock:

Happy Baby Shower Bexx, Hope you get everything you need!!

No problem CharlieKeys! :)

I'm going to do my best to keep this updated. It's easy now, but once my baby arrives I'm sure it will be slightly more complicated. I want to keep adding to our list our baby's weights and DOB and all that. And, like many of you, I would love to keep in touch with you ladies throughout the next stages :)

Have a great shower! Everyone else have a great weekend! Thank god my mom is around to help sincemy husband is basically going to be sleeping or working all weekend long...

LOVELY bumps ladies!! :) You should be proud of them no matter how many lbs we're all putting on :)

ooooh I think WTB will be first, then AMM and then us lot will eventually start popping! I can't wait to see the birth stories/pictures of all our gorgeous bubbas :)

Ashley - can you add mine? Have our 36 week check on the 9th October ... thaaaaank you!

Just noticed my ticker is on the LAST box :shock:

OMG I'm on the last box too! Wow! :happydance:

Scary isn't it Ashley!!!! No going back now - we're at the end nearly!! :shock:

Um, I'm experiencing a bit of lightning crotch today. Not very pleasant.

Sorry Viking. I have that as well. Today my back pain has been miserable and I can't get any relief. I finally took some tylenol. Today has just been a bad day. 10 years ago (at age 17) I lost a really good friend to a drunk driving accident. Can't believe its been 10 years. I was a senior in high school....man....It's just been a bad day.

So sorry Ashley :hugs: I hope tomorrow is a better day for you <3

thanks, girls! my shower was FABULOUS! it was so wonderful to have so many friends and family members celebrating our little sprout!

:haha: Love that phrase 'lightening crotch' ..... just wondering is that like a burning/electric shock feeling in your crotch area?

Lightning crotch has felt like a shot to my cervix. Kind of a quick electrical buzz like feeling. Unpleasant. It doesn't last very long but may happen frequently. It seems to go in spurts?

i get "lightning crotch" too. its lovely.
whats even more lovely is this stubborn cold that has now left me with tonsil stones. enough already!!

i haven't yet experienced the lovely-sounding sensation of lightning crotch...though when sprout gets hiccups, i can often feel it in my bum! :blush: it isn't painful...just odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->