November 2012 Due Dates

Bexxc- I agree with these ladies. I didn't know I was having them, my doctor pointed it out to me at my appointment when I was pregnant with my 1st.
wishful-Again, so sorry! Not too much longer! :)
holls-I have been feeling the same. Just don't feel good. But always call if you're worried...

Very normal Bexxc, I didn't feel a single contraction with my first either. By the time I was noticing them in labor I would guess that I was probably already 4 cm dilated (I went to L&D 4 hrs later and was 7 cm).

My appointment today went well. Baby and I are both just dandy, I gained another 2 lbs in 2 weeks. I think I weigh like 5 lbs more than my husband at this point...

The OB I saw this time mentioned that the OB I saw 2 weeks ago suggested an induction and I had refused, so she talked to me about that. After hearing my explaination she is in agreement with me that it's not necessary. I go back in 2 weeks for GBS swab.

I had to decline an invite from my SIL for my niece's 3rd birthday party yesterday because it's going to be on the other side of the state (2.5-3hrs away) and I'll be nearly 36 weeks. I had DD at 36+2 with no warning signs and my OB (from 2 weeks ago) recommends that I not travel too far from home. On top of that DH is woirking that weekend and won't be able to be with me. Too many factors that say it's not a good idea for me. I felt bad for saying no, but I don't really think there was another option. She said she understood, I hope she wasn't just being polite.

Bookity-Glad that all is well with you and baby. I completely understand what you are talking about with having to pass on the party. I have missed so much stuff this pregnancy because of being on bed rest or it being right in the middle of the day when its just too hot. I have a party this weekend and another one on the 20th that I'll probably be missing as well. I'm sure they understand.

Hi ladies it's been awhile since I popped in.. Been so busy with my shower dr apts nesting washing her clothes etc etc...

How is everyone???

I'm so ready to have her I Ben having a lot of pressure down there and my pelvic bone is killing me went to dr yesterday bc it wouldn't go away and my cervix r not dilated ugh...

I am so sorry you ladies are feeling so crummy. I just have the regular late 3rd tri, feel like a whale, discomfort. :hugs: I don't know what to say about the B12. That's awfully scary. Are you a vegan? If I remember correctly the B12 is hard to get without animal products, but I may be speaking out of my butt. I can't imagine how tired you must feel, Wishful.
I have my next appt next Wednesday. After that it's once a week! :argh:

Hope all you ladies feel better!

Holls - If you feel really weird and you are worried I would call up just to get some peace of mind :)

viking- i'm the same way...just freakin huge and a bit uncomfortable. i feel kinda guilty that so many have it so rough!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone who's struggling right now!

So I had a dr.app today and she sent me to the hospital to get checked since I have felt less movement in the last few days, needless to say I was there for like 5 hours and everything came back normal...I have been sick too and have been taking Benadryl Allergy and it makes me sleepy so they thing that its making the girls sleepy too, I do feel them, just not all the time like I was. Then again they are pretty large for 34 weeks, they are estimating over 5 lbs already, and there is TWO...I need to make it to 35 weeks to deliever at the hospital I want so I am praying they will hold out. I am only a fingertip dialated so they arernt worried unless I notice anything else that seems out of normal and I have gained a total of 42lbs this pregnancy so far :( I know its healthy but WOW...I have never weighted this much before.
Hope everyone is doing good, and feeling better soon!

amm- sorry you had to spend so much time at the hospital. better safe than sorry though. i know you'll be able to hold on to those sweet little babes just a little longer.

A week and a day to keep those girls in there AMM! I hope they cooperate! Glad everything is okay with you and the babies.

I know it's a day early but here is my 35 week bump! I feel like im smuggling a pumpkin :haha:

35weeks!.jpg

oh my gosh, momma! you are so stinkin cute! you really do look like you have a pumpkin stuffed up your shirt!

Momma you look great!! I'll upload one as well...

35 weeks tomorrow (they changed my due date to 11/8)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/6eafe8a5d8ecf8738e094e04d478e7f3.jpg

i've gained so much weight i feel like i just look like a whale. you guys are so adorable!

Thank you ladies!

MommyH you look great! And now are due dates are the same day again :happydance: (except I get to skip out on that 39th week :haha:)

Bexxc I bet your adorbale!! I feel that way about myself....just a giant cow!

I've gained 37lbs so far :dohh: and I don't see myself stopping until this kidlet hatches. Im sure by the time it's all said and done I will top off at 43-45lbs, meaning Im going to have a bunch to work off. And post c-section it takes FOREVER to lose the weight since your muscles and abdominal nerves have to recover before you can really do much.

Sorry for the multiple post lol, But I just noticed that front page has been updated with our next appointments sooo....

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow Ashley :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->