November 2012 Due Dates

I just stalked too...She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations Coleey!

oh she is precious coleey!!!

i knew this day would come when we would start having our beautiful babies but for some reason i am still overwhelmed LOL i am crying over here!!

Just seen Malin on your journal, she's beautiful, hope you're both doing well x

WOW I was not expecting this is it posts so soon, now im on edge!!

CONGRATS Coleey!!!! SO happy your baby girl is so healthy!! Can't wait to see pics of her!

Ashley still thinking of you!!

No kidding right!! I highly doubt I'll be going early WOW didn't realize we would start on the second week of October <3

A little update to let you ladies know I had my baby girl this morning. Despite surprising us all with her early arrival, she weighed 7lb 9oz! :) My little man is one very proud big brother and we're all so smitten with her :cloud9: xx

:happydance: congrats congrats congrats :happydance: She is BEAUTIFUL <3

oh she is precious coleey!!!

i knew this day would come when we would start having our beautiful babies but for some reason i am still overwhelmed LOL i am crying over here!!

Ahhh I'm an emotional mess too!!

Well ladies. I'm in early labor. At hospital now. Contractions are 3 minutes apart. At 1cm. They are keeping me over night to see if there is any cervix change.

Thinking of you darlin <3 Hope you are doing alright and they are taking good care of you!!

Congrats Coleey - She's beautiful!

G'luck Ashely - I hope everything is going well; keep us updated after you've had time to get to know your little one!

So been here since 5pm and I havent changed. Contractions and cervix the same. My doctor doesnt want to send me home so he has me up walking. Been up for 30 minutes and losing mucus plug slowly but surely. He thinks once I hit 5cm I'm going to go really fast. Thank you for all the thoughts :)

Thanks for the update Ashley!!! You know we are all stalking the thread waiting for you this is it :haha:

Heres sending you fast progress vibes as well as a healthy little one! :hugs:

Thanks for the update Ashley! You're going to meet your little girl soon! Yay! I'm going to keep a close eye on the boards today!

I am so not ready to follow in anyone's footsteps but it seems my contractions are not going away today!! I spent 2 hours in the jacuzzi tub and was able to cope and relax through them but as soon as I just got out I'm in so much severe back/stomach pain :( They don't seem to have a pattern just constant pain...could it be something else?? Hubby is napping right now but if they continue until he wakes up we may be heading in to see what's going on...I told him 2 days ago I just had a feeling Ela would be here soon but I hoped I was wrong...now I'm nervous!

Hope Ela waits a bit longer. At 35 weeks, might be best not to wait too long to check it out.

Coleey - just stalked your journal and she is absolutely gorgeous! :) Congrats again mama!!

Ashley - hope you have a bit more progress soon :)

MommyH - Hope your little lady holds on a little bit longer - but Bookity's right get it checked out sooner rther than later :)

Thanks girls <3 I was able to fall asleep off and on for a while and that seemed to calm things down a bit and not just back to normal uncomfortable campiness and bh's...I think I'm in the clear for today but I'll be sure to keep you updated if anything changes! :hugs: to all you mamas!!!

good to hear it mommyh!!
and thinking of you ashley.. stalking the november threads for news

:hugs:

coleey- just checked out the pic in your journal. she is breathtaking!!!!! congratulations again!

ashely- hope things are progressing well for you now!

mommyh- glad to hear things have slowed down for you!

wow! all this activity has spooked me a little and made me realize how unprepared i am for this to be happening so soon!!!! i'd better get to work!

Okay ladies. No baby yet. We got sent homeafter 20 hours in L&D. My contractions were 1-4 minutes apart for basically 22 hours but they were not making any change to my cervix. She still has not engaged so they gave me pills for preterm labor that I have to take every 6 hours as long as I'm feeling contractions. They say every pregnancy is different and this one definitely has been. Thank you for all your sweet words and thoughts. I'm slightly disappointed after all that pain and nothing happening but I know its best for her to stay in at least another few weeks. They won't do anything to help me progress until I'm 39 weeks.

:hugs: i'm sure it's been a very long and frustrating day for you. hope you can get plenty of rest.

Aw, Ashley... That's tough! Sorry things didn't progress. I guess your girl just isn't quite done yet. Hope you can get lots of rest now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->