November 2012 Due Dates

wishful, that could be labor...did it slow down in the shower? or if you lay on your left side? If not it may be TRUE labor, that is what i am having lower back pain and then kinda hugs your belly.

Momma berry- she is precious!!!! I bet ur just on cloud nine!!!!

Amm- sounds like the oil is starting to work!!!!
How did u stomach it? Is it just veggie oil?
How u feeling now?

Halftime- I bet ur soooo excited!!!!! I wish u the best of luck!!!!!

I'm so ready myself!!
I know I'm not considered full term but ugh I'm so ready!!

I have gd I'm hoping they induce me at 37 weeks ..
What y'all think?

I have a dr appt to so gbs and check cervix Monday first time.. Praying I'm dilated to 2

Oh AMM, that's great news! I hope you can hold out a little longer! Where bouts in MI are you if you don't mind my asking? If you do mind pretend I said nothing, lol.

wishful, are you sure it's just BH??

annie, I think it depends on how big they THINK baby is and your health in general.

I'm not in a rush just yet. Just happy seeing the rest of you girls having your babies for the time being. :)

it slowed down when i lay. but still a lot of pain.. i am keeping a close eye on it. it doesnt seem to wrap to the front much? does back labor still wrap to the front?

Wishful, that definitely could be real labor.
Things that can help you define labor.
If the contractions stop after eating, drinking, walking, napping or bathing. If any of those stop the contractions then you are not in true labor. True labor will not be stopped without meds.
:hugs: I hope you aren't suffering for nothing. However, I don't think you would be in teeth chattering pain with just BHs.
Good luck!

they slowed down but now are coming back! i will keep you guys posted!! :hugs:

edit: i think what i am having is contractions but there is no rhythm so i am guessing false labor or i am jsut in the very early stages.. maybe soon though!

Thank you ladies. Yes that is my son in the pic and he is over the moon for his little sister!! I can't wait to get released from the hospital to spend some time with him.

As for labor, I didn't even know I was in it ladies :haha:

I went to the docs like it was anyother day to have a NST done. Once hooked up to the monitors the nurse asks are you feeling those? Nope, feels like BH just tightening no pain. I look at the monitor and the nurse tells me im contracting every minute. So they take my over to L&D to give me fluids to see if the contractions are just uterine deheydration and irritation since I was in no pain at all. They hook me up and give me a shot to help relax my uterus as well.

The nurse said I should check you just to be safe. She checks and then says you better call your family to get here. I was at a 4, 100% and my bag of water was bulging through my cervix she said I was definetly in labor.

Had I not went to the docs that day I probably would have had her at home and not made it. This is the second time now that I went into labor and had no clue that I was had it not been for a doctors appointment that day and them telling me I was.

wow! i missed a lot yesterday! my brother flew in from the netherlands to catch the first two world series games in sf and then he drove down to visit with our family, so i was mia yesterday.

mommab--morgan is beautiful!!!! and it looks and sounds like your son is a naturally fabulous big brother!

wishful--sounds like things might really be moving along for you!

amm--ditto for you! can't wait for an update!

halfthyme--you must be so excited for tuesday!

i hope i didn't miss anyone!!

afm, sprout's finally a watermelon today! hooray for 37 weeks. i can't sleep (it's 10 minutes before 5 am here). i had a baby movement freakout. of course now that i'm up, this child is tap dancing all over the place and i can't get back to sleep!

Nope thank goondess.

I kid you not this is exactly how my sons birthstory goes.

My waters probably would have went on there own either later that day or possibly that night. By that time I could have been fully dialated and I live to far away from the hospital to have made it.

EEEKKK!! Thank you!! I can't wait for all you ladies to get here with me. Hurry up babies and come on out!!!! I wanna read some birth stories and have a good cry while my hormones are all still wacked out!! :haha:

so things have slowed down over here.. managed to get 3 hours of sleep so far.. up for some water and such. still having BH and the normal pain in my back and tailbone that gets worse throughout the day. i hope i don't have too many more nights like last night. i really felt i was in labor... i still believe they were contractions so maybe they will start up again.. i'd love to meet him :)

ps. i feel so bad ofr DH he got soo excited last night. worried for me, but super excited. please don't do this to me for too long LO lol

oh and mommab i can not believe that! good thing you had your appointment! and i am glad you weren't in pain too!

Im still holding on to wishful! I had GREAT contractions til about 3am....took a shower, had two big glasses of ice water and layed down and they were still going...finally fell asleep and now they are there but not anything like last night, so I am bouncing and walking again to get them going while hubby took our son to sunday school and to leave him with his Nana and Papa for the day, he will he back alittle after 11am and then I think we are going to head into triage and get checked...I only needed 1-2cm more for them to section and I am hoping it worked!

Annie...the oil tasted like lard, shortening? Very oily but not horrible if you take it and then a drink of something...they said OJ but I took a drink of pepsi and it wasnt horrible....I did end up in the bathroom three times but mostly gassy poop(tmi) but nothing HORRIBLE like you read online...so far I am glad that I did it!
I will update later when I can :) fingers crossed..today is my day

Bookity...sorry didnt answer you, we are in Livonia...southeast Mi...where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->