November 2012 Due Dates

Yay for MommaB! I bet her son was in shock! It's nice that he got to be there with her when they sent her to L&D. How special for the two of them.

My appt today was also pretty uneventful. They did the GBS test so I should have the results next week and he's measuring about 2 weeks ahead so she'll likely do another ultrasound at my appointment next Friday. Cervical checks will begin in 2 weeks :)

Girls, MommaB had Morgan :):) here's her update from another thread:

"Morgan Faye arrived at 12:55 pm. 7lbs 3oz and 20 1/2 inches long. I am in love with this little girl."

Huge congrats, Momma!! We're so excited for you!!

congrats, mommab!!!!! :happydance:

keep those beautiful, healthy babies comin' ladies!!!

Hey ladies, sorry to gatecrash, had just popped in to check if Amm had had those babies yet! Stunned to see you're still baking Amm despite all the contractions hun!

Despite my boys being big, they showed no signs of coming at 38+wks, so it is possible to carry on even when you measure weeks ahead (I was amazed too that my boys stayed put for so long despite their size - wonders of the human body and uterus lol), however I really thought that because you'd been experiencing so many 'twinges', they'd be here by now.

Sorry you're still waiting, but brilliant that you've given the girls this long in the oven. It really is the best thing honey - and I speak as someone who knows what it's like ;) Even tho you're only 2cms, it's definitely a sign things are on the move for you chick - fingers crossed it'll happen soon xx

First off CONGRATS MOMMABARRY <3 So happy for you love!!!

I miss you all so much...just want to post my Facebook status tonight just so you all don't think I've ditched you :( It's 3am so I'm too tired to write much but this is what's going on with us :(

Asking you all for prayers. Today has been the toughest day I have ever had. Since Ela's birth I have been struggling with terrible neck pain. Today I had enough of them telling me it was a pinched nerve or pulled muscle because I was in so much pain! We called my dr who said for us to go to urgent care, urgent care said they couldn't help me when we got there and sent us to the er. Since then everything has been a whirlwind. I ended up having to get a spinal tap...the spinal tap came back with results that I have meningitis :( I am now in the hospital on strong antibiotics and cannot be with my 2 day old baby :( I have never experienced so much physical or emotional pain as I have today. Being torn apart from my newborn baby and husband and my 8 year old is something that has never crossed my mind as ever happening. I can't feed her I can't take care of her and I can't even see any of them...I am so devastated :( Please pray we can all be together soon and the doctors can treat and cure this meningitis. I am so thankful for my incredible family helping Dan and I through this and most of all I am so so thankful for an incredible husband who has taken on being mommy and daddy to our sweet girls he is truly an amazing man &#9829; I love you all so much I hope I am home together with you all soon :(

I hope to have better news soon and heal quickly...until then I will be MIA off and on :hugs:

That's so unfair MommaH, I really hope you all the best and a speedy recovery!

Oh no, MommyH! I cannot imagine :hugs::hugs::hugs: you're in my thoughts and prayers!! You are such an incredibly strong woman, you've been through a lot in the few months I have "known" you, and you can make it through this! I know it's rough but we're all here supporting you! Thank God you had the sense to get further testing so as not to get Ela or the rest of your family sick. While it separated you momentarily, you absolutely did the right thing. What a great mom!!

Awe mommyh!!!
I'm really sorry to hear that and I wish y'all the best of luck beating this...
I had it twice and I was also quatined from my bf and parents...
I couldn't imiagne being away from newborn that soon!!! Are they running test on Ur family to see if they have it? They made all my family get shots.. This was 4 yrs ago and 8 yrs ago...

Ur in my prayers!!! :hugs:

Good morning ladies!!!! :wave:

Thanks ladies <3 They did test Ela last evening, they called me up from the ER and told me to have my husband bring her in so they were here in the hospital I just didn't get to see them and her tests came back perfect so thank The Lord for that <3

So thankful Ela is okay MommyH.

Sorry that you are going thru this terrible ordeal being separated from you family. :hugs: :hugs: Hope meds work quickly and you are able to be back with them again soon. <3

Thinking of you and praying for you. :hugs:

Congrats MommaB!

MommyH, I am so sorry to hear about the menengitis! That is horrible that no one was taking you seriously :nope: I hate hearing stories like that. I am glad that you are finally getting the help you need and I hope that you get better very quickly. It must be extremely difficult to be away from baby Ela. :hugs: I am glad that she is ok though. Super :hugs:Feel better fast and keep us updated.

Congratulations MommaB! :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're going through this MommyH, I can't believe no-one took you seriously :nope: Sending you lots of love and prayers :hugs: Wishing you a speedy recovery. I'm glad your little ones tests came back perfect xx

So sorry Mommy H to hear you're in hospital with meningitis. On it's own that's tough enough but after childbirth and a newborn at home that's truly tough.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and discharge home asap :hugs:

mommyh- i'm definitely praying for you, hun. i hope you recover quickly and you're reunited with your family again soon. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->