November 2012 Due Dates

Mommabarry she is so precious I hope you get to go home soon!

As for me I'm still in the hospital fighting this meningitis and they also discovered I have a epidural hematoma which is where all the pain is coming from. They said after all the antibiotics I have been given the blood test have been clearing up nicely and no cultures are growing anymore so I might get to go home tomorrow...I praying so hard that will be they case!!! Ela will be 5 days old tomorrow and not seek g her for the last 3 days has been pure hell :( not okay to take a brand new baby from her mommy :( I miss my hubby and other daughter like crazy too b he has been doing a phenomenal knob at being oth mommy and daddy for them both I el so blessed we have him!! Anyhow I hope to be back soon with more good news...miss you all...just so tired to be able to update much or often I'm sorry...:hugs: let's have some babies ladies <3

thanks for the update, mommyh. it sounds like you're making really good progress. i know it must be just dreadful to be separated so suddenly from baby and family. :hugs:

MommaB, I really hope that bf-ing gets easier for you soon! I had trouble bf-ing Michaela for that reason (among others, too many issues, I ended up pumping to save my sanity). I had to try so many tricks to keep her awake. We syringe fed her in the hospital. Bfing is the one thing I'm scared to fail at this time around. I really want it to work out this time so bad!

MommyH, still thinking of you and praying you get to be with your family again soon!

Oh MommyH, glad to see things are looking up, hope you get to go home tomorrow! I can only imagine how terrible it must be to be separated from your family like that! :hugs:

mommabarry- hope BFing gets easier and she gets a bit stronger... i'm sure its stressful :hugs:
mommyh- really hope you can go home tomorrow to your beautiful daughter :hugs:

Mommab- don't stop trying if that's really what u wanna do.
So is she considered a preemie?

Mommyh- so glad ur doing better and might get to have baby Ella in ur arms soon!!! Yay!!

Wishful- when do u go bak to the dr to get check?

I'm going tomorrow I'm nervous an i don't know what to expect

annie- the gbs swab isn't bad at all- not even as bad as your annual exam. the cervical check was pretty uncomfortable. the doctor had to...er...search pretty deep to find my cervix. i had a lot of cramping and semi-painful contractions for a few hours afterwards. he warned me that i might have some spotting, but i didn't. you might be more prone to the spotting because of the polyp.

Here are a few pics of our little girl to share...I can't stop looking at them, I feel like its been a year and she's going to be huge when we are back together...luckily FaceTime and pictures from my hubby are keeping me going <3 the got milk picture was the lat time we basted and my milk had just come in, we both got covered it was so cute :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/b92d577cb23309d4cc16e47cb3479770.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/f59ac1bb9950929bfee4e7e0e16c8851.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/008c1f1f1b54eb8f57c0fbd0597a81b2.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/b7d4eca36b84cf19e93b1531f1c89440.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/c22353398428c6137d1d28dfc6e27973.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/bfc810992284b6fe4787220e094e8345.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/c38d94f34ca60e17654ad98b170ce51b.jpg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/127f42c6ac7ba63d1e8ebfabf281c45a.jpg

oh! the pics are just lovely. she's so beautiful!!!! you'll get to hold her and be with her very soon!

She is perfect!!!!! Makes me eant my baby bad!!! U have beautiful eyes btw!!!!

Yea Bex I prolly will bleed

My hips are killing me I can barely move they r throbbing and my lower back is hurting me !!

annie my next appointment isn't until thursday! but i guess it works out because where i live is shutdown for a hurricane. nothing is open and all roads are closed. i wouldn't want to drive anways... lol watch me go into labor and have to go to the hospital in the next two days in the middle of a GIANT STORM!!

MommyH- thanks for sharing the photos. made me that much more excited to meet my LO. she is so damn cute and you look fabulous for just having a baby!!! your eyes are gorgeous :)

Ahhh, such beautiful pictures MommyB and MommyH! :cloud9: MommyH, your eldest DD is your double!!

My little girl is three weeks old today! Gone way too fast. xx

Wishful when we was hit by a storm a few weeks back the pressure from it made me have contractions.. My dr told me it will and if I would go into labor during it to call 911 they will come get me and that the hospital never loses power.....
Good luck... We still trying to fix our house from the damage it just takes time but I guess that's what ya get when u live in louisiana

How's everyone?!
MommyH- Adorable pics! Hope you're healthy soon!!
3 days of October left!! I think I will be having a baby in November. At this point I just want her here by the end of the week :) I can hope right? ;)

MommaB-hope the feeding gets easier. I have the same fear that the girl won't want to feed and I'll get really frustrated. With all of the hormones, that's the last thing a new mom needs! Hope today is the day!

MommyH-your girl is beautiful! I really hope you get to go home today. I can imagine how painful it is to try and heal yourself and think about a newborn. Glad DH is taking care of things for you!

Ashley-end of the week? Lets hope so! I had contractions on and off all weekend, but alas, nothing:( I'm a first timer, so I shouldn't be surprised and it's not even my due date yet. The docs offer of induction seems sweeter by the moment, but I really don't want to do that. It's just so uncomfortable! My face got puffy over the weekend and I don't even look like myself. Of course I cried like a crazy person and DH thought I had lost it. I haven't lost it, but that thought isn't far off!

C'mon babies!!!

Whoa! What a chatty bunch over the weekend. Feels like I missed so much!

MommaB - LOVE reading the updates and the pictures of Morgan :)

MommyH - Praying for you, girl. I really hope you're able to go home soon and snuggle with your sweet girl! BTW - you look fantastic for just having a baby and dealing with meningitis!

HalfThyme - so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to read your updates tomorrow night/Wednesday morning. I hope everything goes smoothly!

AMM - sorry you didn't get much action over the weekend. Hoping your girls stay put now long enough for your DH to be by your side and witness their birth! However, I hope they don't stay in there much longer than that ;) It's getting close! You'll be holding them soon!

Wishful - keep us posted! I hope you get your "this is it" moment VERY soon! :)

Ashley & Stephers - you're both so close!!!!! I hope you girls both have "this is it" moments soon as well :) Things are really picking up here! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet babies!!

Nothing much to report here! I have an ultrasound on Friday to check this boy's weight... he's consistently measured ahead, so they're going to take a look and get an estimate on his size.

So...
I'm dilated 1cm and I did another nst and they kept me on it longer bc bentlie isn't moving enough so I got to go back Thursday for a ultra sound and possiably deliver her..
She said if she doesn't start moving ill be 36 weeks Thursday so she will be fine..
So she said they would do a bpp give fluids and if she doesn't start moving then we will have a baby Thursday..

What is a bpp??

oh annie i am sorry she isnt a moving little bugger but i am glad they will be on top of things and monitoring you closely! my guy doesnt move much but it has stayed the same so i am told not to worry.. yeah right i worry everyday!!

my lights have started to flicker so doesnt look good for me! if i am MIA for a few days it is because we have no power and most likely not because i gave birth lol. i better not miss too much! but if i do, i will say my congrats now :haha:

and i have also heard of pressure causing contractions.. and the pressure here is nuts right now.. maybe i will have a hurricane baby?!?!

I'm not sure what bpp refers to Annie, but I'm glad to hear they're monitoring you and staying on top of things. Keep us posted.

Wishful - you guys stay safe!!! We'll be thinking of you and hope to get an update from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->