November 2012 Due Dates

You want them to induce you already?!!??! WOW. I'll be 39 weeks on Friday and still don't want to be induced...lol. I'm ready for him to come out and I'm ready to meet him but I would rather not be induced. Dr. said they will let me go a week late so the longest I have is two weeks from Friday. I've held up this long whats another 2.5 weeks now!?!?! I figure he will come when hes ready. But alas if there were a medical reason to induce (like in your situation) thats different. They have no reason to induce me at this point!

AMM & Half-Good luck today! You will both be in my thoughts!

Holls-Don't be embarrassed!!! I say this but totally understand how you feel. When I went in a few weeks ago I didn't think "omg this is it" but I was contracting every 5 minutes for 2 hours and they weren't going away so we went in. I was so nervous because I just knew they were going to send me home immediately. I was very upset when I was finally sent home with no baby. :hugs: to you. And yes, some people go in many many times before its really time.

I still have contractions and at times they'll get to 3-5 minutes apart for an hour or two but when I get up and walk around they lighten up. So, I'm just still waiting for them to be extremely painful to where I can't breathe, can't talk, can't walk.

Stephers-Good luck at your appointment! I, too, think if my Dr. offers induction when I go Thursday I'm taking it! I want my body back! I cannot walk. I want to "nest" but I can't stand for more then 10 minutes and walking seriously pains me.

Hope everyone else is feeling well today. I have a day free of my babies so I'm just relaxing enjoying the quiet :)

if your baby is back to moving normal i would think long and hard before getting induction. unless the dr thinks you need to. while you might feel ready you still are early and baby may need extra help and even be in an nicu. i understand how you feel though. i am 38 weeks and feel trapped in my body.. but i am trying to stay positive. not trying to lecture lol i just don't want baby not to be ready!

:hugs:

You want them to induce you already?!!??! WOW. I'll be 39 weeks on Friday and still don't want to be induced...lol. I'm ready for him to come out and I'm ready to meet him but I would rather not be induced. Dr. said they will let me go a week late so the longest I have is two weeks from Friday. I've held up this long whats another 2.5 weeks now!?!?! I figure he will come when hes ready. But alas if there were a medical reason to induce (like in your situation) thats different. They have no reason to induce me at this point!

i feel exactly the same way. i'd prefer for things to happen as naturally as possible so i'm sure that sprout's really ready. if it was absolutely medically necessary, of course i'd be okay with that, but i hope that's not the case.

Ashley, you could potentially have a baby tomorrow as well :)

Awh, Annie, I know it's so hard, but it's about doing what's best for baby right now and baby might not be ready to be in the big wide world yet! Obviously sometimes there are cases where baby is better off out than in, but hopefully your little one will be able to stick around in your belly for a while longer. Glad she's back to moving around and it's business as usual!

Ashley, you could potentially have a baby tomorrow as well :)

Mrs. I say that every day when I wake up! I could have a baby today! Then, every night I say well one more day down. :) Im just taking it day by day. I think we're gonna go for a walk tonight and again tomorrow morning to see if that'll make contractions stronger.

I totally agree what y'all are saying .. I def have my baby in my best intrest... But I'm gonna leave my decision up to my dr.. The way my dr talked everything is fine if they induce 36weeks...

So I think I lost my mucus plug big snotty glob of cm and when I wipe there is more... And now I'm cramping on right side....

Should I call dr are wait it out...

How do. Time cramps?

Annie- Are you bleeding? are the cramps really bad? It never hurts to call the dr. if something doesn't seem right to you, better safe than sorry. However losing your mucus plug and some cramping is totally normal. To time contractions you go from the start of one to the start of the next and keep track of how long they are lasting. Keep us posted.

Cramps coming in waves?? I don't like to get people's hopes up, but my daughter had a really quiet day 2 days before I went into labor (3 days before she was born). If the cramps are coming in waves just make a note of every time one begins and then see how far apart those times are.

Thanks Bookity! It is hard to be positive when you're so miserable, but I am trying my best! I have days where I am like "I want to be induced NOW" then I'll have days where I'm like "let's just keep waiting and see when she wants to come"....It's somewhat of an emotional roller coaster.

Now that its Oct 30th, I do not want a Halloween baby so I'd love to have her on the 1st of November. We are naming her after my husbands grandmother and his grandfather's birthday is the 1st so it would be neat to have her that day :)

Holls do u time a cramp? Like from the beginning of the cramp to the next one...

No bleeding just cramps

I just don't see how cramps could be a true contraction I always thought a contraction is when ur belly gets rock hard like a bh and then u Time them.. Not cramps...

I. Go Thursday for ultra sound so ill wait to see wat happens

annie- there are two measurements you need to take to time contractions.

1) how far apart they are= the time from the start of one contraction to the start of the next contraction.

2) how long one contraction is= the start of the contraction to the end of the contraction.

most doctors will say it's time to go the hospital when the contractions are five minutes apart (from the start of 1 to the start of the next) and lasting for a full minute. this should stay consistent for an hour to be considered in active labor. make sense?

This could be a big week for babies for our little thread!! Ashley -- hope you get your wish and she arrives on the 1st :) That would be so special!

I hope AMM's section went well...can't wait to see pics of her girlies!

Thanks for all the good luck and wishes ladies...you guys are the best!! We are off to the hospital! I'll keep you posted. I'm still a bit terrified of the whole process, but nothing I can do about it now right? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->