November 2012 Due Dates

how exciting mrs!!!! you must be so happy!!!! eeeek! just 8 days til babytime!

VERY excited :) and a little nervous too :haha: I'm definitely ready, though. Can't wait to finally meet this little guy!

Mrs... I dreamed I was having a boy a couple of times during this pregnancy (didn't have as many baby dreams as with my first)... And my baby is definitely a GIRL!

aww mrs you must be so excited/nervous!!
my boy is very alert and doesnt seem to care for sleep :haha:

Yes, definitely excited/nervous... maybe anxious is the best way to describe it?? It's a lot of emotions all at once :)

My baby is here. 8 lbs 19.5 inches. 3 hrs of labor. No drugs.

OMG Mrs! I didn't get on after early yesterday morning and I check back in and see you're getting induced in a week! Aahhh!! I'm so excited for you! :)

Congrats Bookity! Can't wait to hear more :)

Oh, I remember at one point we were talking about how much the 3D ultrasounds look like your baby. Well, this is Lanay at 3 days old after the puffiness went away and wow! Pretty crazy!
Lanay 3D 3 days old.jpg

Thanks Ashley, and WOW! You can really see the resemblance!

Yay Bookity!!! You're a rockstar for having a natural birth :)

Think I handled my pain a lil better this time. Pretty proud of myself.

I would be too! That is quite the accomplishment! Well done, mommy! :)

well, i'm 2 cm dilated, but my cervix is still somewhere near my tonsils! :haha: my ob was able to reach it just enough to try and do a quick sweep to see if he could get things moving. i'm scheduled for an u/s and nst on monday. just in case i make it past 40 weeks, they want to make sure sprout's still thriving in there. he also said if things haven't started on their own by thanksgiving weekend, they'll induce on the 26th. hurry up sprout! mommy doesn't want an induction!!!!

:happydance: Bookity!!!!!!! Congrats on the natural labor. I am so jealous!

Bexx, you could really go at any time. The only indicators I had were tons of BHs, and those started after my last internal check at the MW. I can't say she didn't prod a little vigorously... But it didn't hurt as much at the first check when I was 39 weeks and closed and posterior.

My LO is doing great. Breast feeding is going well. She's angel baby angel baby.jpg

carolyn 1st picture.jpg

Viking, she is BEAUTIFUL!!

Bexxc, hopefully the membrane sweep will help speed things along! and the little one makes an apperance before the 26th!

She is a carbon copy of her daddy. People will be asking from where did I adopt my baby. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->