November 2012 Due Dates

Congrats on the beautiful scans girls! Mine is Tuesday and I'm so excited, but also nervous becauseitnlooks like hubby won't be able to go with me. I'm just praying everything is well!

:hugs:

LOVE the scan pics!! Congrats ladies on such cute and healthy beans!! Great way to end the week :flower:

I go in for my 8 week scan on Monday (first scan!!) and hopefully get a good pic of our LO! And maybe if we're really REALLY lucky, we'll get twins like AMM :happydance:

Have a great weekend everyone!

:happydance: I bet you can't wait till Monday! So excited for you!

DH almost wasn't able to make it to the appointment today and I (jokingly) said during the appointment to him that I was going to play an April fool's joke on him that the doctor found another sac in the scan. DH didn't think it was all that funny, but I did. :haha:

I think it would be wonderful to have twins!

:rofl: Nika that's hilarious!!! (and a brilliant idea!) And yes, I can't wait til Monday...never, EVER thought I'd look forward to a Monday, but there it is lol. Life proving me wrong, per usual. :)

Rott -- bummer DH can't go with you to the appt. We'll be rooting for ya!

I wish my scan wasn't so far away! Not until April 24th! So nice seeing everyone else's first appointments are going well.

:rofl: Nika that's hilarious!!! (and a brilliant idea!) And yes, I can't wait til Monday...never, EVER thought I'd look forward to a Monday, but there it is lol. Life proving me wrong, per usual. :)

Rott -- bummer DH can't go with you to the appt. We'll be rooting for ya!

Thanks Half! :hugs: because my fertility clinic is monitoring me at this stage, and they do not allow patients to bring children to the office (out of sensitivity to all patients) we need to arrange childcare for our lo in order for both of us to be there. It is spring break week next week and nearly every friend and neighbor we know will be gone :dohh: so haven't been able to find a sitter yet. I'm still hopeful as I have one or two other friends I can check with. I'm just more concerned if for any reason I got bad news, you know... Certainly praying all is well!

Can't wait to see your scan pics Monday and yes, that's a great reason to look forward to monday! :haha:

Wow I've missed so much!

So ww have twins in the group?! Such lovely news! Are you suffering with bad ms at all?

Stretcycat, has the spotting stopped? I'm the same as Bex. I spotted around 4 weeks but nothing since. I was so upset especially as I didn't have any bleeding with my first pregnancy. Big :hugs:

Some amazing news and scans! I'm hoping to have an early scan in a couple of weeks.

Xxx

A friend of mine is a photographer and we got to talking about babies yesterday and I spilled the beans and told her we're expecting... And I'm so glad I did!!! Not only did she offer to do my maternity and newborn pictures for FREE, she also said her mom (an obgyn nurse) would do scans for me anytime I come visit! I have my first scan scheduled with my doctor next Wednesday and I have had a trip planned to visit on the 14th for a while, so it looks like I'll be seeing baby next week and again shortly after. I'm so excited :happydance:

Wow I've missed so much!

So ww have twins in the group?! Such lovely news! Are you suffering with bad ms at all?

Stretcycat, has the spotting stopped? I'm the same as Bex. I spotted around 4 weeks but nothing since. I was so upset especially as I didn't have any bleeding with my first pregnancy. Big :hugs:

Some amazing news and scans! I'm hoping to have an early scan in a couple of weeks.

Xxx

I am excited about having twins and no I dont have any ms, I have had a few times i had to walk way from something because my stomache turned but not too bad at all for twins

Hi Ladies, So one of my MS triggers seems to be looking at a computer screen, so everytime I wanted to get on and catch up it would make my stomach turn.

But I was finally able to today. Still have MS all day long :( Instead of not being able to eat, I have to eat every hour so I don't get too sick. Luckily I usually only want healthy and have only gained 1 pound. Like the other ladies, I feel like I have gained 20. So ready for the first trimester to be over. To be open about the pregnancy and HOPEFULLY will feel semi normal again. I can deal with extreme exhaustion, not this MS stuff.

Well, it was good to catch up with everyone. Sending healthy baby and mommy thoughts to all.

hey ladies! back from hospital. was able to pass a bowel... only problem is i dont know if its going to keep happening so severely.. fingers crossed!

:cloud9: Hi ladies, I just got back from my appointment and we saw AND heard the heartbeat! It was SO incredible. here are my scan pics. Baby is measuring great and doctor said it was a strong heartbeat and that everything looked perfect. May dates are now just 1 day behind what we though originally. Can't wait to tell our family over the next couple days. :happydance:

So happy for you! Great news!:hugs:

AMM1031, my uncle who is a doctor has always said that research shows having fraternal twins is in fact hereditary (releasing two eggs from each ovary some cycles resulting in twins who are not more alike than normal sisters and brothers), but that identical twins are not hereditary at all.

The statistics he's given me are the same as those stated in the article below and in addition to this he has also said that sisters to fraternal twins (as i am) have a slightly higher chance of conceiving (fraternal) twins.

https://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=86

And, we do have a long line of fraternal twins on my mother's side :thumbup:

Wishfulmom2b yey to being back home! Did you get anything to help it stop happening again? X

hey ladies! back from hospital. was able to pass a bowel... only problem is i dont know if its going to keep happening so severely.. fingers crossed!

So happy for you! I tend to go every three days which is way less than I was going before but it's better than nothing. Hopefully, you'll start to go more regularly now...

I hit eight weeks today!!! I'm officially a raspberry :)

It's so funny how preg symptoms come and go. Yesterday, I felt pretty bad all day. Tired, nauseous, super hungry, indigestion, etc.

This morning I wake up after a bad night of sleep feeling absolutely fine! I don't mind this, as long as the symptoms keep coming here and there... Just a reminder, I guess.

So after having 2 different scans from 2 different doctors at 2 different hospitals and they are both saying my due date is November 9th, I have decided to change my due date on here. Feels like cheating since it pushed me forward a few days and that now makes me over 8 weeks, My baby is a RASPBERRY woohoo :happydance:

9 weeks today! :)

Feeling like a cold is coming on or it could be my allergies. Always something...

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->