November 2012 Due Dates

Oh my god! I'm glad I started taking the Miralax. My constipation got really bad there. I couldn't take it.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. I am very sore, but getting along pretty well :hugs:

Today is the day! :happydance:

First official doctors appointment (minus the ER visit) Tonight we get to tell DS and then the rest of the family tomorrow.

To tell our DS, we are taking him to build a bear and asking him to make a bear for baby. To tell the family tomorrow, we had a shirt made for DS to wear over to my family (we all get together on saturdays) and on the front it says do you know what your looking at? on the back it says the worlds soon to be BEST big brother. They are going to be so thrilled I can hardly wait! Not to mention there will be no more keeping it a secret.

I know there are alot of you having appointments and scans today, good luck to all!!

So I went in for my first appointment today and we found out we are having TWINS! There were two seperate sacs, and the heartbeats were 140, and 143 it was AMAZING! SOOO excited

:happydance:

Oh my that's so so crazy! I've been dreaming I'll be having twins. I have twin sisters and apparently it's more common when you have them in the family already. Do you have twins in your family?

BIG congratulations! :thumbup:

So, nausea has kind of dwindled today and yesterday. But I still have no desire to eat or drink whatsoever. I get a bit hungry and thirsty, but there is nothing I actually want to eat or drink. I am sipping water in tiny tiny mouthfuls all day just to keep me a little bit hydrated (but it's nowhere enough because I'm only peeing about four times a day). Now and again I have a sudden thought of something I want to eat, but if I don't have it right there and then, I'll go right off the thought of it within a few minutes and won't want anything at all. Six days til our first midwife appt.

AMM1031 that's really exciting re the twins. Think you're the first twins so far in this November group. Are these your first babies? Are you nervous or pleased that it's twins?

so glad everyone's scan went well!!!
i have to be admitted into the hospital bc my constipation is so bad and i need to be monitored by doctors.. i'm scared and not sure what to expect... yikes..

Oh my goodness!! That's good that they're going to monitor you so closely, but what a pain (in all ways!). :hugs: Hope things get err....moved....quickly so you can have some relief and be relaxed in your home. Take care of yourself and keep us updated! :)

Today is the first day that I wasn;t so sick to my stomach and exhausted that I actually got a few minor things done. We were in the hospital last Thursday for dehydration from the morning sickness and a uti. But finally starting to feel better. We have our first check up on the 3rd and get to meet our potential Doula on the 4th. WOW the time is moving fast. Hopefully everyone is doing well.

Hi ladies,
Had my first scan this afternoon. All went well. Here is the scan pic!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/speckle2.jpg

My fertility nurse did the scan. She said there is a very strong heartbeat and lots of fetal movement!! In this pic the head is at the bottom next to the yolk sac.
You can also clearly see the lilttle arms and legs.
:cloud9:

sorry guys...just need to whine for a second so...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
i'm tired!
i feel like i'm coming down with a cold-- can't stop sneezing, stuffy nose, blech!
it's our late night for parent teacher conferences and i'm stuck at work until 8pm!
i just want to go home where i know dh will take care of me!!!!

THIS SUCKS!!!!!
:brat:

try taking Zyrtec....it helps me ALOT, cuz I feel the same way,

So I went in for my first appointment today and we found out we are having TWINS! There were two seperate sacs, and the heartbeats were 140, and 143 it was AMAZING! SOOO excited

:happydance:

Oh my that's so so crazy! I've been dreaming I'll be having twins. I have twin sisters and apparently it's more common when you have them in the family already. Do you have twins in your family?

BIG congratulations! :thumbup:

So, nausea has kind of dwindled today and yesterday. But I still have no desire to eat or drink whatsoever. I get a bit hungry and thirsty, but there is nothing I actually want to eat or drink. I am sipping water in tiny tiny mouthfuls all day just to keep me a little bit hydrated (but it's nowhere enough because I'm only peeing about four times a day). Now and again I have a sudden thought of something I want to eat, but if I don't have it right there and then, I'll go right off the thought of it within a few minutes and won't want anything at all. Six days til our first midwife appt.

AMM1031 that's really exciting re the twins. Think you're the first twins so far in this November group. Are these your first babies? Are you nervous or pleased that it's twins?

Twins dont run in my family AT ALL. But I did take fertility drugs to get pregant. This is my second pregnancy, I have a 2 1/2 year old son. Who also was from fertility drugs. I am not nervous yet, more excited since I have always wanted twins, but as time goes on I am sure I will be scared, excited and nervous all at the same time. My husband told me he is moving to the garage :) he is a little freaked out!

:cloud9: Hi ladies, I just got back from my appointment and we saw AND heard the heartbeat! It was SO incredible. here are my scan pics. Baby is measuring great and doctor said it was a strong heartbeat and that everything looked perfect. May dates are now just 1 day behind what we though originally. Can't wait to tell our family over the next couple days. :happydance:

Attachments

• Scan0001.pdf
    165.7 KB · Views: 15
:cloud9: Hi ladies, I just got back from my appointment and we saw AND heard the heartbeat! It was SO incredible. here are my scan pics. Baby is measuring great and doctor said it was a strong heartbeat and that everything looked perfect. May dates are now just 1 day behind what we though originally. Can't wait to tell our family over the next couple days. :happydance:

hooray...so happy for you, hun!

Your pics are great too Nika!!
I wish I had asked to listen to the heartbeat now! Although she did say the heart beat is really strong!
Will have to ask at my 12 week scan. Only 4 weeks to go, so not too bad

Hi all! I'm so sorry I've been super out of the loop on this thread for a few days, but I'm so pleased that EVERYONE is doing great! It is a wonderful dose of positivity to come onto the November board :)

sorry guys...just need to whine for a second so...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
i'm tired!
i feel like i'm coming down with a cold-- can't stop sneezing, stuffy nose, blech!
it's our late night for parent teacher conferences and i'm stuck at work until 8pm!
i just want to go home where i know dh will take care of me!!!!

THIS SUCKS!!!!!
:brat:

Bexxc, I'm sorry you're feeling crummy! It's a terrible situation to be in where you can't evade your responsibilties and you can't take drugs to make it better! I hope you had a good rest, some comforting tea and that DH did take good care of you - I'm sure he did!! :hugs:

so glad everyone's scan went well!!!
i have to be admitted into the hospital bc my constipation is so bad and i need to be monitored by doctors.. i'm scared and not sure what to expect... yikes..

Poor thing!! So sorry that it's been so rough for you, what a drag :( I hope that the doctors are able to fix you up with something to help keep things moving. I haven't been quite as regular as normal but I am thankful that things haven't gotten too bad yet.

Hi ladies,
Had my first scan this afternoon. All went well. Here is the scan pic!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/speckle2.jpg

My fertility nurse did the scan. She said there is a very strong heartbeat and lots of fetal movement!! In this pic the head is at the bottom next to the yolk sac.
You can also clearly see the lilttle arms and legs.
:cloud9:

Beautiful scan!! Congratulations. :happydance:

thanks, hopestruck...thankfully after my long night at work, i have today off-- schools observe cesar chavez's birthday around these parts. i've been wrapped up on the sofa all day watching crappy tv and sliding in and out of naps. dh is making a big pot of lentil soup for me tonight!

LOVE the scan pics!! Congrats ladies on such cute and healthy beans!! Great way to end the week :flower:

I go in for my 8 week scan on Monday (first scan!!) and hopefully get a good pic of our LO! And maybe if we're really REALLY lucky, we'll get twins like AMM :happydance:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"