November 2012 Due Dates

How is everyone this morning? My morning sickness is crazy. It has never been this bad. Just trying to find something that appeals to me enough to eat is insane and what I could eat for a day or two will suddenly make me so ill at the thought. It changes every other day. Last night it was so bad, trying to figure out what to eat, that I started crying because litterally everything made me sick. My other pregnancies usually only a few things would make me sick so I always had a large selection to choose from. Not this time around. I am glad though, because after 5 miscarriages I want the symptoms to be strong because the rewards 9 months later are so worth it.

The constant need to pee started yesterday too. Then the sore boobs, mood swings and so on. Dh is being awsome though. Very understanding. When I started crying yesterday he just came over and hugged me and said "it is ok, we will get you what ever you need to eat."

I don't care what I have to go through. I will be turning 36 on Saturday and this might be my last pregnancy(we are not sure if we want one or two children).

charlie15-I experienced sore boobs and have felt tired, those are really the only two that are staying constant. My MS with both my girls didn't kick in til about 8 weeks
NicoleLJ-What I found that helps with MS is eating before you get up and basically don't stop! Lol. As soon as my stomach felt empty I'd be sick and it was hard to get it to pass. I bought hard candies and ginger candies to eat/suck on and it really helped me. It is miserable, just continue to tell yourself that it doesn't last forever.

You ladies that keep testing are so much like me! Haha...I can't stop either! Too funny!

Oh yeah, and I know I won't get a scan until around 15 weeks...10 weeks to go! That seems like forever away, as does November!!

NicoleLJ-What I found that helps with MS is eating before you get up and basically don't stop! Lol. As soon as my stomach felt empty I'd be sick and it was hard to get it to pass. I bought hard candies and ginger candies to eat/suck on and it really helped me. It is miserable, just continue to tell yourself that it doesn't last forever.

You ladies that keep testing are so much like me! Haha...I can't stop either! Too funny!

Sadly anything sweet does not work since it makes me ill. ugg. I do try eating some crackers before getting up but it has not been much help and usually they come right back up. I find that I have to wait till about 9 or 10 am before I can take my prenatals and such or else they will come up too. Like you said though it does not last forever and the end results are so worth it.

I only ever test once. After so many miscarriages I am too scared to do repeated testing for fear I will see a negative result.

Foxforce are we considered old mums at 34 lol...oh man!!..I cant wait to see the looks i get when my nearly 17 year old daughter calls me mom and i have a huge baby bump happening..We havent posted anything on facebook either as far as many of our friends are know my hubby had a vasectomy reversal 11 years ago and we were done having kiddos...lol...I cant see the reactions when we post the announcement in a month or so lol

Lol Nicole no I said 'older' we are not old :flower: just older compared to some :winkwink:

For morning sickness I find just eating regular small meals helps and sucking on boiled sweets worked for me last year.

I don't seem to have much by way of constant symptoms. I have sore boobs on and off, mild indigestion on and off, a strong need to pee frequently on and off, mood swings on and off, constipation on and off and right side pain on and off.

The right side pain is worrying me. I get very, very occasional left side pain for a few seconds but the right side pain is more persistent. I was getting it before I got my bfp and assumed it had to do with the laser surgery I had on my right ovary in January. Then after my bfp it was gone for a few days and now it's back. It's my least favourite symptom as I'm terrified it's a sign of an ectopic, even though in my head I'm guessing that a corpeus luteum cyst on an ovary that's recovering from laser burns would probably be a bit more painful than normal. I have an early scan booked for the 21st but will ask my doctor to refer me for another scan next week if the pain gets any worse.

OMG!:dohh:

I was getting really paranoid about my right side pain and was unsuccessfully scouring the internet for stories of women who had endo removed from one ovary one month and experienced harmless pain in their next month's pregnancy because of it. Disheartened I started to gently feel along my tummy to see if I could find where in my abdomen my pain was coming from, and I eventually pinpointed it at a site near my ovary/tube and right under the waistband of my pants. Heart in mouth I opened my pants to take a look and see if I could guess if it was the ovary or tube.

And there was an angry red pimple! The pain is external and nothing whatsoever to do with my embryo.:dohh:

I am never going to make it to November with my sanity intact!

OMG!:dohh:

I was getting really paranoid about my right side pain and was unsuccessfully scouring the internet for stories of women who had endo removed from one ovary one month and experienced harmless pain in their next month's pregnancy because of it. Disheartened I started to gently feel along my tummy to see if I could find where in my abdomen my pain was coming from, and I eventually pinpointed it at a site near my ovary/tube and right under the waistband of my pants. Heart in mouth I opened my pants to take a look and see if I could guess if it was the ovary or tube.

And there was an angry red pimple! The pain is external and nothing whatsoever to do with my embryo.:dohh:

I am never going to make it to November with my sanity intact!

Yes you will. We will all help each other to stay sane or as close to it as we posibly can be. lol I think we are all overly anxious but for very good reason.

Is anyone else here doing the baby asprin thing? I am. I learned and read that many women that had repeated miscarriages had a successful pregnancy when they started taking baby asprin once a day when they got their positive test results. It has to be baby asprin though. Not adult or child. We are trying it. I have been taking it for 4 day now. After 5 miscarriages we are ready to try almost anything.

Is anyone else here doing the baby asprin thing? I am. I learned and read that many women that had repeated miscarriages had a successful pregnancy when they started taking baby asprin once a day when they got their positive test results. It has to be baby asprin though. Not adult or child. We are trying it. I have been taking it for 4 day now. After 5 miscarriages we are ready to try almost anything.

I'm taking baby aspirin - 75mg, Low Dose Naltrexone - going to 4.5mg tonight and am using Cyclogest progesterone suppository - 400mg twice a day. My baby's going to have superpowers with all the medications I'm on.

I'm taking baby aspirin - 75mg, Low Dose Naltrexone - going to 4.5mg tonight and am using Cyclogest progesterone suppository - 400mg twice a day. My baby's going to have superpowers with all the medications I'm on.

Please do not think I am nosey. I know what the baby asprin is for but what are the other things for? I am also on prenatal supplements(obviously) and also taking cranberry tablets since I get UTI's easily.

Please do not think I am nosey. I know what the baby asprin is for but what are the other things for? I am also on prenatal supplements(obviously) and also taking cranberry tablets since I get UTI's easily.

It's not nosey. The low dose Naltrexone is because I have endometriosis which is an auto-immune disease and as a result have lower endorphins than normal. Low endorphin levels are related to infertility and miscarriage. Low doses of Naltrexone taken late at night block my endorphin receptors as I sleep and encourage my body to manufacture higher amounts of endorphins during the day, which brings my levels to normal/slightly higher than normal, so should help maintain the pregnancy.

The progesterone is to supplement the amount of the progesterone hormone produced by the corpus luteum cyst that maintains the pregnancy until the placenta matures and takes over. I'll be having my bloods checked every couple of weeks and the amount of progesterone suppositories I use will depend on the results.

Guess I am off the list. Started spotting Monday night and has gotten worse. Pretty sure today was the end of things. :sadangel: Was hoping so much this would be the one after just having the m/c at Christmas. A little beside myself at the moment :cry:

Best of luck to everyone else

Hi minties... I would love that.. :) second pregnancy after a miscarriage and it would be nice to have someone too talk too :) xx

Guess I am off the list. Started spotting Monday night and has gotten worse. Pretty sure today was the end of things. :sadangel: Was hoping so much this would be the one after just having the m/c at Christmas. A little beside myself at the moment :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello all. I'm new here and just got my :bfp: today.

I still feel cramppy, like AF could come any minute. But four test are telling me otherwise.

Fingers crossed little squishy sticks, for me, and everyone else

Hi everyone. I started a list with our EDD's. So far I'm having sore boobs, tired, bloated, and wanting to eat more. Not ready for morning sickness! I had it extremely bad with both of my girls.

Im due Novemeber 12th :cloud9::happydance:

So sorry, i hope it's not another mc
Take care
x

i am due on November 8th! awww i love my baby so so soooo much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->