November 2012 Due Dates

mellly-love your scan pics!! :) Lucky to be moved up a little :)

I'm so jealous of all of you having scans already. I, too, have felt fluttering lately. I can't wait to really feel and see the baby move so my girls can feel the baby too :) I am just ready for these migraines to go away. They are really hard to deal with every day with 2 little ones at home.

MommaBarry - I'm sure I can feel movements, but I try to ignore them as I think I must be imagining it :haha:

Love all of the scans - I've got mine tomorrow and I can't wait :flower:

To those of you who already have children - when did you feel movements when you were pregnant with your first? I'm so jealous you are all feeling flutters... I can't wait :)

I think I was about 16 weeks flutters with my first then about 20 something full blown kicks

My second was 12ish week flutters and 18 weeks kicks

This one I have been feeling flutters for a couple of weeks, not all the time but its still lovely

hi ladies love all your pics my scan not till next friday cant wait have fab weekend :)

Hi Ladies,
I had my NT scan today. Everything appears to be fine. Nasal bone is present and the NT measurement is 1.6-1.8 mm. I had blood drawn today as well, and I am now nervous for the results. I am ready to start telling more people and stop hiding this from everyone.
baby 12+4.jpg
Here is a video as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEUffpP9mKU

Mrs 326 I was 16 weeks when I felt the flutter sensation, and around 20 for kicks with my first.

To those of you who already have children - when did you feel movements when you were pregnant with your first? I'm so jealous you are all feeling flutters... I can't wait :)

It was a little later for me with my first.... I think I felt movement starting around 19 weeks or so.

12 weeks today! Had a midwife appointment and heard the heart beat for the first time!!!! Absolutely amazing :)

scan daaaaay!!
I wish I didn't have to get two buses and walk for 15 mins each way but never mind, I'll try not to be sick on anyone!
Hope everyone is all good :D xx

Good luck with the scans!! I wanna see bubba again, its amazing!

12 Weeks today also and doctors appointment at 11:30.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :flower:

I'm 12 weeks today as well!!! My dr. appt is monday!!! YAY:) Viking I LOVE the video!!! SO sweet:)

happy 12 weeks mommabarry and hollsarena!

good luck to everyone with appointments and scans today!!!!!

There seem to be loads of scans and other appts happening at the moment. I guess it's as we all approach or pass the holy grail of 12 weeks. (As an aside, what is it with 12 weeks?! It's a purely arbitrary number used for medical purposes, and it could just have easily have been 9 or 15 weeks. I believe in France their '12 weeks' is actually 8 weeks, IYSWIM - so they tend to go public at 8 weeks. Lucky them!)

Our scan is on Monday (when I'll be 12 weeks and 1 day according to my calculations), but not until 3pm, so I've got half a day to live through before we head to the hospital.

We will be having the NT scan and blood test. Policy at our hosp is to phone you within about 3 days if you're considered high risk, but if you're low risk you just get a letter within 2 to 3 weeks. I wish they'd just phone everyone. If I don't get the phone call (fingers xd), I'll spend the next 2 weeks wondering whether they just forgot to ring me :dohh:

I believe the 12 week mark is because the chances of miscarriage have dropped less than 1-5%, they used to technically say after 12 weeks you were in the second trimester but now that it's 40 weeks not just 9 months but 10 months I believe second tri doesn't start till 13.5 weeks or something like that lol All I know is they expect most people to feel better around 12 weeks and feel safer they won't miscarry.

Good luck to all you getting scans and having apps today!! My next is on Tues at 4:30, I too hate having to wait all day to have an appt lol mine are usually first thing in the morning!

Oh my goodness!! 12 week mark already :) We had an early scan today because I am huge!! Turns out we have one happy, healthy baby in there ... just I'm going to be quite big I suppose!! I'm only 10 weeks just now but we're starting to tell people because of my size already :)

Attachments

• IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0198 (1024x683).jpg
    DSC_0198 (1024x683).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics