November 2012 Due Dates

Bookity, what's a clean catch sample?

Instead of just peeing in a cup, you have to use sterilized wipes and clean the area, then you are supposed to hold your labia apart at pee in the cup. For some reason, I suck at this! Just glad they only make me do it the first time.

Appointment went well. Just one baby in there. 176 bpm heart rate and measuring right on for a Due date of Nov 21st.

wow...that's some acrobatic peeing! i have a feeling i'd just end up with two pee-soaked hands!!!!

pretty sure i have a UTI. thought it was just regular pregnancy symptoms but i feel pretty uncomfortable now. going to be a long night. i have no burning though? could it just be pregnancy pressure and normal frequent peeing??

when you get the urge, are you able to go...like more than a couple of drops?

yes i can. and i have had several UTIs so i feel like i would know but at the same time things feel "off" but its hard cause it could be just be pregnancy?

it could be. a few nights ago i had to go so frequently after i laid down to go to sleep that i was sure i had a uti...but i think i'm okay. it'd probably be best to call your doc if you even mildly suspect a uti. our ob said it can turn into a kidney infection super quickly in us preggos!

i pee all the time, but now the pressure is pretty bad... probable just pregnancy.. i'll see how i feel in the am..

I'm 9 weeks today! YIPPEE!! :) I had to use a rubberband to button my pants this morning - I know I'm incredibly bloated (and constipated :blush:, which isn't helping the situation either!), so I'm sure it's not really the baby just yet, but my pants were way too uncomfortable to try and button them up without the band. I can't wait for the bump to just pop out so I can get out of this awkward "I just look fat" stage...

i'm there too, mrs. 326! i looked in the mirror after i showered and i look way more pregnant than i am. i have horrible bloat that i just can't suck in. luckily i lost about 15 lbs before getting preggers, so my pants still fit. also, it's raining here today, so i can hide my bloat under a coat! thank goodness!

I have had to crack out the maternity jeans!! DOH!
Here is 12 week bump last week and todays 12+6 bumpy :)

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/12weeks.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/13weeks.jpg

Wow, your bump has changed loads in just a week Melly. It's a proper bump too - definitely baby and not fat :happydance:

I feel massive hehe

Come on ladies - get your bumps out!!!!

i'm there too, mrs. 326! i looked in the mirror after i showered and i look way more pregnant than i am. i have horrible bloat that i just can't suck in. luckily i lost about 15 lbs before getting preggers, so my pants still fit. also, it's raining here today, so i can hide my bloat under a coat! thank goodness!

Oh, I wish I had lost weight before getting pregnant! Unfortunately for me as soon as I quit taking my birth control I gained weight like crazy (stupid PCOS). I was about 5-10lbs heavier than my normal weight by the time I conceived. I am going to MAKE myself work out this weekend - my normal routine involved me working out after work about 3 times a week and on the weekends, but since I haven't had much energy my work outs have taken a major hit. C'mon 2nd trimester energy!! (Glad I'm not the only one looking a bit more pregnant than I should be looking at this point :))

Congrats on 9 weeks, Mrs!!!

I have "fat" days and "less fat" days these days. It's funny, I think I was bigger at 9 weeks than I am today, yet if you looked at me Sunday night, you would have thought I was 5 months! It must still be bloat for the most part, and really depends on what I eat. I weighed myself this morning and have gained 2-2.5 lbs overall, so not bad at all.

I have my 12 week ultrasound and appointment tomorrow!!! Cannot get here fast enough!

u/s in 2 and a half hours! i'm always so nervous before them. my new ob wants to get a more accurate due date since my cycles are so irregular...just show me the heartbeat!!!!!!

Melly, beautiful bump! I am jealous of your bump as I'm not showing at alllllll!!

Bexx, good luck today!! Please let us know how it goes!

Can't believe I'll have my 12 week scan in 2 days....I am so nervous/excited! :) I'm loving all of the updates so keep 'em coming ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->