November 2012 Due Dates

aw! mammytoerin- your bean looks so sweet all curled up and cozy in there!

Soooo who has scans next week?? We get to see Baby Wilson again on Tuesday for the nuchal test!! Soooo nervous!

nt on friday the 4th for us. dh can't get out of work:( so my mom is going with me:happydance: clearly i have mixed feelings about this. i really want dh to be there and he's pretty upset that he can't make it, but my parents are so excited about their first grandchild that i'm glad she gets to share in the experience.

Got to hear babies heart beat today :happydance: 150's!!!

I really want another scan, but my insurance will only pay for one around 20 weeks. The doctor said since I have a tiny frame we can do it sooner than that, so my sonogram is in 6 weeks to determine the sex of the baby! :thumbup: I can hardley wait!

Here is our baby yesterday at our NT scan... they said things look good but waiting for the blood test to make sure. Either way, it was super cute seeing Baby B jumping around...

https://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r622/danacasting/babyb11w6d.jpg

Yay I'm loving all the scans!!! I have one next week for nuchal testing on tues, I'll be 12w1d :)

Feel like I'm the only one in the world not getting a 12 week scan! I did have an u/s at my first appointment on Tuesday. I believe I already posted? I don't remember. Heartrate was 176 bpm, and little one was measuring 10 weeks. I was 9w6d by LMP and 9w4d by when I ovulated. Obvs the drs want to go by LMP, so that's that. Due Nov 21st (as I expected). I'll have to change my ticker.

What really irks me is that they didn't want to give me an Rx for my nausea. Even though I have it all day and vomit 1-2x a day (today -- so far-- is 2x). The ob didn't want to give me anything unless I couldn't keep ANY food down. I shudder to think what damage this is doing to my esophagus (sp). Sometimes when I spit in the sink afterwards I've got bloody phlegm. Ugh.

I also hate complaining when I'm sure there are people who have had it worse than me.

Any commiseration ladies?

Oh my gosh bookity that is terrible! I would call back and tell them they NEED to help you, that is what they are there for grrr makes me so angry when drs are like that! No one should suffer and zofran is completely safe for you and baby!! It's not like you are asking for a flipping narcotic geeze!!!

I know. The nurse who did my workup was very sympathetic. She thought I would get a prescription. I wish that was something in her power. I might have felt great today. I might call Monday. After all, I did lose pretty much all my food today. Everything but my morning pop tart.

I would definitely call back :( Hope you get your prescription on Monday!!!!

Looks like a lot of us have scans on Tuesday!! :D

There seem to be loads of scans and other appts happening at the moment. I guess it's as we all approach or pass the holy grail of 12 weeks. (As an aside, what is it with 12 weeks?! It's a purely arbitrary number used for medical purposes, and it could just have easily have been 9 or 15 weeks

It's because at 12 weeks the placenta is formed enough to take over supporting the baby and once that happens successfully it's odds of survival go from 85% to 97-99%.

Is there anyone else who just can't stop eating? :( I need to 'lose' weight this pregnancy or gain a total of 7lbs but I'm constantly starving! Dreading the weigh in at the nuchal testing :(

ugh...got in a huge fight with dh last night. :cry: i got so upset and now i just feel guilty because i know that stress hormones can cross the placenta and i just don't want to do anything negative to the baby. i know that probably sounds alarmist and stupid, but i just feel awful.

Bookity that's terrible. I joined a fb group a while back, as has Bethany, and they advise that the drugs work best before you get to the stage where you need hospitalisation. Would you like me to find the link for you? I think they suggest asking to speak to a consultant?

Bexxc, I'm sure everyone of us will be in a stressful position at some point in our pregnancies so please don't punish yourself as these things are beyond our control. :hugs: I hope you and dh have made up now. Xx

we haven't yet. i slept in the guest room and he left for work before i got up *sigh*. i'm sure things will be letter later. i just feel kinda icky now.

ugh...got in a huge fight with dh last night. :cry: i got so upset and now i just feel guilty because i know that stress hormones can cross the placenta and i just don't want to do anything negative to the baby. i know that probably sounds alarmist and stupid, but i just feel awful.

I had a huge row with my OH yesterday too and I felt bad aswell as thought about the effect on the baby...but then i thought of a good friend of mine who had severe road rage with her 2 pregnancies and her little boys are fine and healthy!!

These hormones are driving me crazy, some days it feels like the worst PMT possible, I hope it gets better soon, I don't like fighting and crying this much :nope:

Hope you and your DH have a lovely make up moment soon x

Is there anyone else who just can't stop eating? :( I need to 'lose' weight this pregnancy or gain a total of 7lbs but I'm constantly starving! Dreading the weigh in at the nuchal testing :(

Me! I have been RAVENOUS the last two day. I ate so much tonight I felt sick afterwards.

Hi ladies! Have my NT scan on Tuesday. Was wondering how long it takes for the associated blood work to come back? They said initially 3-4 days, which will seem like an eternity. I hope that doesn't mean I could be waiting over the weekend!

Also, had my first dream about sex of little bean...GIRL! Funny thing is I have been accidentally saying "he" for weeks. I had been chalking that up to the generic pronoun until recently. I had started thinking that maybe I had a sixth sense, but now the dream is making me second guess it. Any mom's out there who felt like they knew what the sex was and was right? What about any who dreamt the sex and was right? Just curious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->