November 2012 Due Dates

Hi ladies,

Had my NT scan this morning

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Scan25042012-1c.jpg

One rather relaxed baby on my hands! Loves laying with feet up and hands behing the head!! It also decided after about 10 minutes that enough is enough. It turned over and went to sleep!!
Little sod! :haha:

Beautiful scan skweek!!!! Hopefully baby's care free nature will carry over after birth as well and you can get lots of sleep while home on maternity leave :)

Good luck to everyone who has scans coming up! Can't wait to see the pics and hear your stories :)

beautiful scans and good luck to the ones that have them tomorrow. no UTI for me! just regular pregnancy fun! lol

Hey everyone. So, although I've already had 2 babies I don't remember experiencing this so I was wondering if any of you have. I keep feeling like my heart is racing and pounding really hard. Also, I am having migraines really bad. Almost everyday for a week now. Just wondering what you all think. I don't have an appt for another 2 weeks and am debating whether I should call in and maybe go in this week...

I'm a first-timer, but I have had a few instances where my heart has felt like it was beating out of my chest, almost making me short of breath! Each time chugging a glass of water helped tremendously. As I suspected, I had just allowed myself to get a little dehydrated. Hope that helps! And hope your migraines subside!

sprout's measuring 10+3 today and dancing like crazy in there.

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/April25-3.jpg

waving hello...
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/April25-4.jpg

Beautiful pics Bexxc and Skweek!:flower:

Have a question for all you second time moms. Have any of you been laying in bed at night and feel your lo move on the inside? I cant feel anything on the outside and know that I wont for another 3 or 4 weeks, but really down low, past were it could be gas I feel a little flutter on the inside. Maybe im just imagining it, but I swear thats what it is.

Doctors appointment tomorrow :happydance: no scan but we get to hear the lo heart beat via doppler. So excited. Have a great day :flower:

Omg I love the scan pics girls!!! Amazing how much detail you can see already and their not little blobs anymore :wohoo:

MommaBarry I came on here to write the exact same post this morning :rofl: last night I felt this little one flutter for the first real time!! The other day I thought I felt it too but I definitely felt it last night!! I know it's so early but I swear it was baby and not gas lol

Got to see my babies today, they are measuring 11.3 and 11.5 days, even tho I am 10.6 today..Tech said she thinks Baby B is a boy but is not 100% sure. Really hoping Baby A is a girl. Go back on May 16th for another checkup...Yeah for babies!!!!

that's awesome AMM!!!! glad everyone is looking healthy and well!

Yay congrats AMM!! Can you share any pics? I love twin u/s!!

Well mommy h Im happy im not the only one feeling little flutters :thumbup:

Im pretty intune with my body and had I not had a child before I dont think I would have noticed. But I know thats what I felt. Cant wait to feel the baby moving from the outside!!

Never done this so I hope it works, Here is the twins pic at 10weeks and 6days

Attachments

• Twins Ultrasound 1.jpg
    Twins Ultrasound 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 22
This is Baby A and I am waiting for my husband to scan me the other one of Baby B. Im in LOVE :dance:

Attachments

• Twins Ultrasound 3.jpg
    Twins Ultrasound 3.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 14
Aww AMM, loving the twins scan!

Great scans from everyone.

We had our first midwifes appointment today. As I was brave having my blood tests done she let me heat the heartbeat. It was the most amazing sound in the world :0)

Im feelin flutters too for the last couple of weeks!!

Soooo I went for my scan and they put me at 13weeks 1 day which means I am now due on 31st October! Halloween!! Another October bump for me :)

Heres the pic!!!

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/Scan13weeks3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"