November 2012 Due Dates

Hi ladies, Just wanted to update on my scan last Friday. I hate to bring bad news to this positive board, but unfortunately, the news was not so good for me :( Baby was measuring perfectly and we saw s/he bouncing around on the screen. But the ultrasound tech left the room and came back with an OB who said that the nuchal translucency was significantly above average which could indicate a chromosomal abnormality or some other defect, like a heart problem. It could also mean nothing, but the odds are stacked against us at this point.

Needless to say, it was a tough weekend with DH and I going through a lot of emotions. I'm having a CVS done on Wednesday morning, which will provide some preliminary answers. Just trying to get through the next through days, it's going to be so hard!

Oh I am SO sorry to hear :(. Do you know what the measurement of the NT was? Mine wasn't high, but also wasn't on the low end (mine was 2.2) so until I get my blood results back I won't feel fully confident. I am sending you a big hug...

so sorry gwenylovey :hug:

my NT scan is tomorrow and i am so so nervous. i had a bad dream too :(

i have mine on friday. i've been worrying about it too.

Hi ladies, Just wanted to update on my scan last Friday. I hate to bring bad news to this positive board, but unfortunately, the news was not so good for me :( Baby was measuring perfectly and we saw s/he bouncing around on the screen. But the ultrasound tech left the room and came back with an OB who said that the nuchal translucency was significantly above average which could indicate a chromosomal abnormality or some other defect, like a heart problem. It could also mean nothing, but the odds are stacked against us at this point.

Needless to say, it was a tough weekend with DH and I going through a lot of emotions. I'm having a CVS done on Wednesday morning, which will provide some preliminary answers. Just trying to get through the next through days, it's going to be so hard!

Oh I am SO sorry to hear :(. Do you know what the measurement of the NT was? Mine wasn't high, but also wasn't on the low end (mine was 2.2) so until I get my blood results back I won't feel fully confident. I am sending you a big hug...

Mine was very high at 5.1. I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about with 2.2.

Mine was very high at 5.1. I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about with 2.2.

My heart really goes out to you during this horrible waiting time. Is your CVS today? I'm thinking about you.

That's what I thought! I REALLY thought girl, and to be honest, was a bit disappointed at first. Since then, I'm trying to find reasons to be happy for a boy, and Im getting excited about it! (watch it really be a girl...)

If only I could GUARANTEE my second was a girl...

In the beginning I wasn't really hoping for one gender over the other, but the more time that passes the more I find myself hoping for a girl... only because DH's family is all boys (he has 2 brothers) and my family is all boys as well (aside from my 1 neice). DH really wants a boy though, so I'll still be happy either way, but I am crossing my fingers my little gender prediction in my signature is correct :)

We are hoping for a little girl too!! I also am predicted according to the chinese calander a girl, and the at home gender prediction kit said girl so our fingers are crossed. 5 and half weeks until we find out for sure!! I can't wait!!

My heart really goes out to you during this horrible waiting time. Is your CVS today? I'm thinking about you.

Thank you, that really means a lot. CVS is tomorrow morning and preliminary results come in Friday.

We are hoping for a little girl too!! I also am predicted according to the chinese calander a girl, and the at home gender prediction kit said girl so our fingers are crossed. 5 and half weeks until we find out for sure!! I can't wait!!

You did the intelligender, right? They say it's nearly impossible to get a false girl result... FX'd for you! I still have 2 months before we find out the sex of the baby, although at our NT I'll be asking the tech for her 2 cents :)

Gweny - will be thinking of you tomorrow!! :hugs:

We had our NT scan today! Measured baby at 13+1 so now due 5th November and here is our Last bubba!

Any gender guesses? :)

Attachments

• Photo0074.jpg
    Photo0074.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 14
I'm no good at guessing lol but I'm totally thinking a girl Charlie :)

I'm not a good guesser either, but I think you're due for a girl Charlie!

AFM, Chinese gender calendar says I'm going to have a boy. This does coincide with my "boy" feeling, but we'll see. I'm not putting stock in it (even though I backtracked and it predicted a girl for my first). We'll see in another couple/few months.

Oh and from my appointment last week, I just got around to scanning it.

It seems to me that other people seem to get clearer scans than this for their 10/11 week scans.

https://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Marysham/scanresize.jpg

Oh my goodness, so cute bookity!!

Chinese gender chart says girl for me, wedding ring test says boy...I feel boy but I think it's because thats what I want...all my familyand friends are rooting for a girl for some reason...I have no clue what to think anymore I just want to know already so I can be happy and not so dang curious lol I will be for sure asking what our tech thinks today at 4:30 at our ultrasound!!

Cant wait to hear what they have to say mommyh!! Hope you dont have one of those stuffy techs that wont even "try" and make a guess. :flower:

Me too but I'm not one to take no for an answer ;) ask my hubby :rofl:

Didn't get any good shots today at my 12 week scan :( Tech sucked and baby was being stubborn lol anyone care to gender guess?

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/d1edb2d2.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/66272288.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/4203c1ad.jpg

Wave from baby :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N2iDhGQu7o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

was told sex at NT scan today. .well she was pretty certain.. just made a post go check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->