November 2012 Due Dates

wishfulmom2b-I was having really really bad headaches, more like migraines and I finally went to the doctor since I couldn't take it anymore. Regular strength tylenol wasn't doing anything and all I wanted to do was close my eyes since light and sound made it worse. He prescribed me something and I haven't had to take it much but they completely get rid of the headache! Hope you find some relief soon!

wishfulmom2b-I was having really really bad headaches, more like migraines and I finally went to the doctor since I couldn't take it anymore. Regular strength tylenol wasn't doing anything and all I wanted to do was close my eyes since light and sound made it worse. He prescribed me something and I haven't had to take it much but they completely get rid of the headache! Hope you find some relief soon!

i thought all migraine medicines were unsafe, this makes me feel a bit better. maybe i will call monday.. thanks

Ashley! Congrats on team pink! I think a birthday on Halloween sounds so fun! I'm kind of hoping for that myself. My DH is dying to find out the gender. He asks me about it daily. When will we know. How much longer. It's like we are on a road trip. Are we there yet?

i thought all migraine medicines were unsafe, this makes me feel a bit better. maybe i will call monday.. thanks

He gave me tylenol with codeine. So, its technically not migraine medication. I have history of migraines and he told me definitely not to take the medication I have for those. I still try to only take one when I know its a migraine and not just a headache. I have had a lot more headaches this pregnancy than I ever remeember having with my first 2.

Thank you Viking. Hope you find out soon! :)

Ooh my Dad's birthday is halloween!

I would say that 24 hours is quite long for a headache, especially if you're pregnant. I would speak to your Drs tomorrow. xx

it lasted 40 hours. i feel good today.. but i guess migrains can last 72 hrs and be normal.. i will bring it up to my dr next appt!

Question for you mommas

Have any of you used the arms reach co-sleeper? I am really considering getting one for our LO since we live in a small two bedroom apartment and there really is no room for a crib. I love the idea of cosleeping and did it with my son, however I didnt get much sleep with him directly in the bed out of fear of rolling over on him. And im not a big fan of bassinets as they only hold babies up to 15lbs. This one holds them up to 30lbs and attaches securly to the bed.

Ive done some research and all the reviews ive read are great! Especially for mommas post c-section breastfeeding, which will be me. Was just wondering if any of you have experience using one, or know of someone who has and what they thought.

a colleague was just telling me about a cot that can be safely used for co-sleeping. She said they bought a Cosatto cot. Was just looking at their website and cant seem to find the one she was talking about.
She said you can pull the side of the cot down and slip it under the cot. I really like the idea of this as I'm hoping to breastfeed.

Will just have to see what I can find

i've also heard a lot of great things about the co-sleepers. i hear the mini is plenty big enough, and the regular one is good for multiples. if you want to co-sleep but dont want baby in bed i think this is a great option for u! i was going to purchase one but i have cats and i need a crib with a safety net :)

i've also heard a lot of great things about the co-sleepers. i hear the mini is plenty big enough, and the regular one is good for multiples. if you want to co-sleep but dont want baby in bed i think this is a great option for u! i was going to purchase one but i have cats and i need a crib with a safety net :)

The mini is exactly what i was looking at. Im going to wait until after my scan to ensure their is only one first :winkwink:

Ive been reading reviews like crazy looking for some horride unsafe reason not to buy one, but not one negative saftey feedback was given. I think the only complaint I read from the mini was the matress was a bit on the firm side, but people fixed this by using soft blanets under the fitted sheet. Also, that the sheets have to be ordered to ensure they fit and that they are pricey and not soft. Well if thats the only complaints out of the 200 hundred (yes really...200!!) reviews I read from different sites I think thats an easy fix.

hi catlover :)
:flower:

Hi! i see i'm only 3 days behind you :) have you found your earlier pregnancy symptoms have eased off since entering second tri? i'm finding i'm still getting up a few times in the night to go to the bathroom, very frustrating but i'm hoping this eases off soon :)
Hi Bookity! your little'un looks very cute on your avatar :)

xx

hi catlover :)
:flower:

Hi! i see i'm only 3 days behind you :) have you found your earlier pregnancy symptoms have eased off since entering second tri? i'm finding i'm still getting up a few times in the night to go to the bathroom, very frustrating but i'm hoping this eases off soon :)
Hi Bookity! your little'un looks very cute on your avatar :)

xx

i didn't really have many symptoms to start with, but the ones i did have are gone. well, except for the exhaustion and peeing. everything else has been replaced by occasional, but awful!!! heartburn.

14weeks! Hello second trimester! Feels like it took forever to get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->