November 2012 Due Dates

:growlmad: grrrrrr! dh called our doc's office to see if our first tri screening results are in and they told us 3-4 weeks!!!! what??????? they originally told us 7-10 days! when dh asked, they told him that's just how long it takes! wtf???

That's absolutely insane. For a blood test???

Bexx -- that's awful!! With the amount of technology we have available in this day and age you'd think they could process bloodwork a TEENSY bit faster! Hope they were over estimating and you get results sooner!

ValleyGirl -- I think I'm having very similar pains today as well!! I thought maybe we were a little too rough BDing or something, but now I'm thinking maybe it's something else? It just randomly started today, haven't felt anything quite like it yet. I actually took two tylenol this morning because the pain was a bit intense at times. I'm hoping it's just growing/stretching pains or maybe our little ones are kicking the heck out of our uterus. Hope you get some feedback from the doctor, and glad I'm not the only one!

thanks, ladies! part of me thought i was going crazy for thinking this is just way too long. dh called and left a message with our doc. they just called back and said it's possible the results will be in either friday or early next week sometime, so we'll just go ahead and keep on bothering them. i had no idea it would take this long!!!!

I have had a pretty seamless, painfree pregnancy, but today I have been feeling a lot of lower abdomen pressure and pain that can even be felt "down there" as well. Does anyone have any experience with this? At first, I thought I was just full from lunch or it was gas but it's lower than gas pains are and it HURTS! I just called the doctor but until he calls me back I was hoping I could get some feedback...?

yep me! this last week on and off have had nasty pulling pains in abdomen and had quite bad pains down below too. From what I know of other who have been pregnant before it's normal round ligament pain and nothing to worry about. I was pretty worried too at first but now I feel more relaxed about it as it's just growing pains!

My doctor told me that it was just growing pains, as long as they aren't super sharp and there isn't any bleeding, then it's all normal. The pain went away after about twenty minutes, and heartbeat is nice and strong :)

Here's our baby :) (s)he was super comfy and sleeping the whole time. Had the hiccups for a bit :) apparently likes to sleep with its hands right by its face. So in love :cloud9:

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3a11d2f9.jpg

simply gorgeous, mrs!!!! what a precious little bean!

Had my regular ob appointment today, baby sounded great, dr thinks baby will be big, my fundal measurement is already large and I lost another 3 lbs so total of 18 so far but still feeling better and eati g healthy :) we made an appt for our 16 week private gender scan on may 29th and our 20 week ultrasound is scheduled for June 20th as well :) sooo excited to find out what this little one is!!!

Also do any of you have to go back for a second trimester round 2 blood draw for the nuchal testing? I didn't realize there was a second part to it that is another blood draw in the second trimester!!

Im so excited for you MommyH!! Can't wait to hear what LO is.

We have made it yet another week, week 15 :wohoo:

Really wanting to do some shopping, nothing fits and I just feel blah. My old clothes make me feel fat, and maternity clothes make me look sloppy. Oh the joys of being in between :haha:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!:flower:

MommaBarry-I had to go do some shopping last week as I turned 15 weeks. My clothes were making me very uncomfortable. So, now I'm only in maternity clothes! I feel so much better in them :)
Hope you and everyone else has a great weekend! I will be busy cause my little girl turns 2 Sunday!!! :)

Very excited, booked a private scan for next Friday and will find out gender. My other half going to be working away when I have my 20week so wanted to do thus together invade he can make it then. Can't believe it only a week to finding out!!!!!! Eeeek!!!

I guess I'm not eating/drinking enough today. Feeling rather lightheaded. So I'm eating a sandwich now and having some juice. Not a whole lot of food choice in the house (that is appealing anyway). I think I'm going to go out if I feel better after the food kicks in. Definitely grocery shopping tomorrow.

On the plus side, I believe I've told all immediate family members the news now. So a facebook announcement isn't far off. My brother was very happy for me. Knowing the kind of person he is, I don't know why this surprises me (he and his wife lost a girl @ 25 weeks in Feb). He even put up as his facebook status just a few minutes ago "got great news today!" Now we'll see if he spills the beans before I do.

Oh well. DD is awake and ready for her supper. Have a great weekend everyone!

i have had a terrible headache going on 14 hours now. its settled behind my right eye (cant open it) and in the back of my head on the right side. i am miserable! rest, Tylenol.. nothing helps..

Aw, so sorry to hear wishful. I hope it goes away soon.

Ow! Sorry wishful! I hope it gets better soon. :hugs:

I started suffering from sciatica pain last week. It's ongoing. I was going to go to the chiropractor yesterday but I felt pretty good in the morning and decided to save the 40 bucks. Now I wish I had gone. Owwwwww

oh good...my turn to gripe!
my snotty little students (i really do love them :)) got me sick!!!! now i'm all stuffy and sneezing. :growlmad: hrumph!!!

BABY LANAY.png

BABY LANAY2.png

Well here is our little baby! We were pushed ahead to October 31st as a due date which pushed me over 16 weeks and we found out we are once again TEAM PINK! :)

We are very excited to see a healthy baby girl!

my headache hasnt gone away... how long should i let it go until i call dr? its going to be 48 hours in the am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->