****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Went to the doctor today and she said I won't be back to see her for four weeks, I'm happy but nervous about this. So my next appointment won't be until may 28th, thank god I bought that doppler I don't know what I would do.

Grich, can you find the heartbeat with the doppler yet? I tried with mine last week, an Angel Sounds one, and couldnt find it. I've had a scan since and all ok, with my DS I couldnt find it until I was about 16 weeks but I would love to find it NOW :winkwink:

Yes I have been able to find it since 9+3 it was really hard to find at first but now it's much easier. I have the soonoline b, I have heard that angel sounds takes longer to hear it on but I'm not positive never tried that one. Hopefully you find it soon!

I am sooo tired!! But my dr has changed my blood pressure meds, so I think that could be adding to the tiredness. I seriously wake up feeling exhausted no matter how much sleep I get!

I have a doppler but I agree with my obstetrician that I'm not going to use it. It was how I found out about my 2nd tri loss, so I have funny feelings about it because of that and I'm also worried that I start obsessing about it! Luckily though my scans are still pretty frequent! Hopefully we'll all be feeling movement soon!

Funny you say that Ginny, I know 12 weeks is very early but they say you can feel movements sooner with no2+. I've felt a few of those air bubble movements in my tummy but I'm not sure if it's bubs or my bowels! :haha: I have a little pouch already, nice and firm. I'm quite slim so I don't think I'll be able to hide this pregnancy very long.

I agree regarding the doppler for you. I was the same with beta and HPTs. I refused to do any this time after I got my BFP, too much stress xoxo

angel I have been feeling flutters, you can certainly feel baby move earlier with each pregnancy.
I have ordered a Doppler and it arrives tomorrow, feel like a woman obsessed with this pregnancy!
Next scan not for another two weeks so I need to hear the heartbeat to calm me down I think haha

can i join? am 10+2. only recently back to b and b so profile needs some updating! i had 5 mc's then my beautiful son another mc.and now here again. :D seens bubs at 8 & 10 weeks and heard hb from 9 wreks on my angelsounds doppler (head ds at 9+1 too)
anyone with same.dd? (28th) xx

Welcome joey! I'm a day after you :)

I have an angesounds too but I have had mix feedback, some ppl says to do it later but some like joey can find it sooner. Any tips please? I'm much do you need to press down ?

hi lovely!
i have to have a full bladder lay with some pillows under my bum to raise hips and search really low like literally on/just above public bone.
wiyhout sounding rude it also matter how big u are im a 10 and have no trouble.
ooo use lots of gel too!!
i dont press very hard u need to mkve really slow as baby so small by movig too far u could miss him/her i used to start at one aide n angle it in a circle then shuffle over a tiny but n repeat.
do not panic if u cant find bubs some just are good at hiding!!
good luck n let ne know if u find the little cutie xxx

Great, thank you, I'm a size 10 too hopefully it won't be too hard to find it, will it give it a go :)

I had my first prenatal appointment a couple weeks ago now and it went pretty well. I won't be hearing the heartbeat until my next appointment which is May 27th, and then I have an ultrasound on June 24th. It seems so far way :( but I can handle it!

Just thought I would update you guys!

I had my first prenatal appointment a couple weeks ago now and it went pretty well. I won't be hearing the heartbeat until my next appointment which is May 27th, and then I have an ultrasound on June 24th. It seems so far way :( but I can handle it!

Just thought I would update you guys!

Is that your first ultrasound?
My next appointment is the 28th and I cant wait!! from there I will schedule my 20 week one.

13 weeks today!!:happydance:

Happy 2nd trimester Grich!

My next appointment is on the 14th May, 18 days between appointments this time and my first with a new maternity hospital so I'm nervous already....

Happy 2nd trimester Grich!

My next appointment is on the 14th May, 18 days between appointments this time and my first with a new maternity hospital so I'm nervous already....

The time between appointments is killing me lol. Good luck at the new hospital hopefully everyone you meet there is nice I have heard some horror stories. Is 13 weeks second trimester because I hear that it's 13 then I hear 14 :/

Most information I have read is from week 13-28 for 2nd trimester and the majority of people I know class it from this so give yourself a little cheer as yes you are in 2nd trimester :flower:

Had my 12 week scan today - everything looked great. Baby measured 13 weeks! So that was nice, still keeping EDD the same though

Here are some pics - not the best quality though!

https://i42.tinypic.com/2zp0d4i.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/15p0ok5.jpg

Grich, yes that'll be my first :( I wanted a 12 week one but my doctor refused.

Ginny great picture!!

Lavarl- how come the doc refused to give you a scan at 12weeks? When is your scan ?

Lovely piccies!

I woke up to a bleed and cramping this morning, which has been light and brownish all day. Increased Braxton Hicks, which had started a few days ago as well. GP didn't seem too worried but then wasn't happy my tummy was so tender on palpating. So, off to a scan at the EPU, which was all fine and couldn't find a cause. I was happy to see baby, but I'll be happier if this stops and never happens again. I was so upset at first. Hubby is adamant I take tomorrow off, too. So, a restful day to look forward to. (Any nub/skull theory guesses welcome. It keeps turning the pic upside down once it's uploaded! No idea why!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
Glad the bleeding stopped Manda - must have been very scarey! I can't see a nub? going to guess girl anyway :)

Feeling nervous about everything again! I just wish I could enjoy this pregnancy! Hoping that I'll feel better once I get past 16 weeks.

sorry aboit the bleeding hun. hope u feel bit better now
my guess is boy based on skull (i cant see a nub) x

Does anyone want to guess on my pics?

I don;t think I can see a nub on mine either? Maye in the top pic?

i cant see nub n not sure if skull shape a bit.blurry. if i had to guess id sy boycx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->