****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Welcome to all the new ladies! This is a wonderful group of supportive ladies here. I'm starting to get really nervous for my appointments coming up. My first is Friday but just a blood draw a week from today is the heartbeat which Is what I'm most nervous for. It's coming up soon and I want to be so excite but considering its when we found out we lost the last baby it's really hard to be excited... Trying to stay positive!

Hi grich! I'm due the exact same day as you.. Right now I'm all in a bit of a panic because I've lost my pregnancy symptoms. No nausea, fatigue, sense of smell seems normal, etc. how are you feeling?

Being on the progesterone my symptoms should be intensified but they havent been bad only a few days of morning sickness and tired oh and very crabby lol. I have an appointment next week to hear the heartbeat and I'm going to ask for another ultrasound. I have a doppler but if I can't find the heartbeat I freak, my husband is trying to keep me calm but it just doesn't work :) I can't wait until 13 weeks! Have you told people yet? I have told close friends that know about my miscarriages but not family yet I'm planning on telling my mom on Mother's Day I'm just nervous that after I tell people it won't work out.:nope:

Going in for the first appointment today! Just bloodwork but it means only 5 more days till my appointment with the dr to hear the heartbeat! Not nervous at all for today but getting slightly nervous for next Wednesday.

How's everyone feeling??

Right now I'm just dealing with a lot of phlem and a runny nose. But the phlem as really made the gag reflux kick in!

I called the doctor yesterday and told her that I was nervous and wanted to get a scan and I figured most people do around 12 weeks so I should to :) so she set me up an ultrasound for Monday I can't wait! I have been doing pretty good just headaches are getting to me ugh.

Julie, can't wait until you hear the heartbeat!

I am sicker now than I have been. And my boobs hurt. Appointment on Monday. Pretty excited. Hope all looks well. I am so much closer to the second tri!

Grich, I had the headaches bad yesterday! Are you dehydrated honey?

Grich, I had the headaches bad yesterday! Are you dehydrated honey?

That is definitely a possibility because it is so hard for me to drink enough :( then when I do I have to pee a ton lol

Thank you for your warm welcome!

At one stage I thought I was the only one worried about how this pregnancy is going!

I'm 9 weeks 1 day and scared, my next scan is on Monday so finger crossed.

Grich and storked you also on monday for a scan! can't wait to hear all about your scan, send us the pic!
Julie only few days unti days, hang on there, this is when I want time to fly!

Yep sunny it will be time for your scan before you know it!

Not me, what is it? Also, your scan pic is so cute! How far along were you then?

Hi everybody, just checking in. Life is a bit manic with me at the moment but the good news is all is looking good with bubs.

Take care everybody and speak soon x

Not me, what is it? Also, your scan pic is so cute! How far along were you then?

Thanks it was at 9 weeks I have another one today I can't wait! Promethium is for people who don't make enough progesterone on their own that's what caused my 2 miscarriages they think.

My NT scan is tomorrow. Eeeek!

Anyone need adding to the first post?

Hi everybody, just checking in. Life is a bit manic with me at the moment but the good news is all is looking good with bubs.

Take care everybody and speak soon x

Glad to hear everything's going well. Did you have a recent appointment or do you have one coming up?

Thanks it was at 9 weeks I have another one today I can't wait! Promethium is for people who don't make enough progesterone on their own that's what caused my 2 miscarriages they think.

Ooh, can't wait for the new pics! The 9-week one makes me think of a gummy bear (hopefully you don't mind) but this time it will really look like a baby!

My NT scan is tomorrow. Eeeek!

Anyone need adding to the first post?

Can't wait to see/hear the report!

Ooh, can't wait for the new pics! The 9-week one makes me think of a gummy bear (hopefully you don't mind) but this time it will really look like a baby]

Lol that is a good way to put it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->