November 2014 IUI - Looking for buddies

Loving - sounds like the follicles are responding to your meds. I also gave myself injections + trigger. I Hope the 10ish grow so you can have the 3 the doctors want for IUI. My work is very flexible regarding appointments even though they do not know my infertility issues. I pretty much told my 1 coworker because we are friends outside of work but normal coworkers none of their business. If it becomes to much for me i would say something to my immediate manager but other than that none of their business in my opinion cause then you have them asking you questions everyday and i think this journey is such a private issue. Just my personal opinion.

Savasanna - So true about seeing boss or coworkers at RE.

MHankins _ YEAH!!! That's GREAT@ sold smiley face. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you doll. Good Luck with IUI tomorrow!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies - my results are in and I wanted to share!

Results are in
blood work from 11/14
HCG 280
Thyriod ?
good progesterone
blood work from 11/17
HCG 1147
Thyriod 1.8
Progesterone greater than 60

We are PREGNANT!!! I am sooooo over joyed.

I would love to continue to stay on this forum and encourage you ladies.

Sending baby dust to all of you ladies and good luck with your IUIs this month. Again this is OUR month!!

:dust:

I want to "like" your post but I can't so I gave thanks ahhaah... I am just really excited for you!

I want to "like" your post but I can't so I gave thanks ahhaah... I am just really excited for you!

Mhankins - Thank you! I am just as excited for you that you got your solid face and your IUI tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

The 2WW was definitely like 2 months waiting for time to go by. I refused to do a HPT but I am sure others on these forums have. I just wanted the surprise from the RE office. I did not want to guess with HPT. Too me that would be even more stressful.

Thank you :) I am going to do my best not to do a HPT. I know some meds can give a false +. Does anyone know if Clomid is one of them? I have been so crampy and bloated yesterday and this am... so hopefully my body is doing what it needs to lol!

Have a great day ladies!

omgosh - look at your beta flyyyyyy!!! Many many many congrats to you!

Mhanks - thinking of you this morning! Swim, swim, swim!!

Day 4 of clomid here. Made my two pre-ovulatory acupuncture appointments for Thursday and Monday. Can't wait to join you ladies in the tww!

Looks like I won't be needing the IUI afterall......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 11
Holy cow - EVERYONE is getting pregnant!! Congrats Jrepp!!

Oh, and Mhanks - I didn't see your question earlier.. Clomid will not give you a +hpt. It's only when you get a trigger shot that gives you positive pregnancy test. That said - it's always good to wait as long as you can because seeing those bfns (even if they're before a bfp) can take an emotional toll. GL!!

Savasanna- I am going to hold out as long as I can! I go in the 11/24 for blood work to test for Progesterone and check my ovaries to make sure there are no cysts.. Then if all goes well bloodwork on 12/2! Fingers crossed! Feeling a little crampy but taking it easy today!

Mhankins - How did everything go today?

Want1Too & Jrepp - Huge congratulations! to the both of you! Hope you have a healthy 9 months! Please feel free to stay with us, I would love to hear your journeys! Do you have any ultrasounds scheduled?

I had my other ultrasound and blood. As the dr put it, my chart is a very interesting one... :shrug: The big follicle hasn't grown since yesterday, and now the smaller ones are slowly catching up. He is a bit worried that all of a sudden the smaller ones (about 4 between 10-11mm) are going to grow and then I will have too many eggs, which means they will need to cancel the cycle.... So one more injection tonight and then off for another ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow to check progress. Just hoping that I have 1 or 2 catch up so that I have an increased chance of getting pregnant, but I also don't want to go through all the needles just to have the frigging cycle cancelled if all the eggs grow tonight!!!

I am feeling some good vibes in this group..hopefully the luck can keep going for the rest of us! I am going to try to hold out testing as long as I can. We are going away Dec 5th though, so I will most likely be testing on the 4th.

Forgot to mention, the Dr said my E2 was 638 yesterday (CD10) and 415 on CD8. Does anyone know what this means? Is that a good increase? He said based on my blood today, they should be able to tell me if they can predict a sudden growth in the eggs and may change my does for tonight, but I haven't heard anything from them yet, so I am assuming no major increase...

Want1Too & Jrepp -*holy cow I go away for a day and come back and everyone is pregnant. Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Mhankin ... Did you have your iui today?

Loving ... I hope that some of those develop into some good follicles for you. Will they really cancel is you have three or four follicles ready?

Just had my first u.s. of this cycle, I have seven little follicles starting and have been cleared too start the Femera. Super excited this is happening!

Mhankins - I am not sure with Clomid b/c I have never taken it. I do know the trigger shot will h/c it has HCG in it. That's great your feeling crampy and bloating ..those are good signs hun! I have my FX for a positive. Take it easy tonight.

Savasanna
- Thank you love! I was shocked at the # increase b/c I have never experienced this. Yeah day 4!! We will be happy to have you join Savasanna TWW.

Jrepp - That's awesome! OGM and Congratulations!!!!!

Loving - Thanks doll! I will absolutely stay on w/ you ladies. I have to get blood work again tomorrow at 7am and they will call with results and hopefully schedule my US. Keep you posted. I will keep my FX that 2 more follicles grow with the original large one and that it. I will pray you don't have to cancel your cycle. Those needles are no fun at all.
I don't know what E2 means? I know they check a lot of things in your blood with you take injections. Maybe they can increase your dosage to help a total of 3 follicles to grow. Good Luck!

Myshelsong
- Thank you! That's exciting you can start your meds. 7 follicles is good at your baseline! Good Luck!

This is still ALL of our MONTH! Let's go Ladies!!! :hugs:

:dust:

I hope the good vibes continue! I wish I could help you guys more about the information but I don't know much and apparently I am not having as much monitoring..

Had my IUI yesterday..went well...felt a lot like the HSG hahah... They said there was 9million sperm after the wash..Hopefully one sticks! hehe.I just took it easy yesterday but had a horrible head ache last night and now I just feel drained today

I hear you Mhanks - my doctor doesn't monitor either. I'm pretty torn on it, honestly. Part of me reeaaalllyy wants monitoring so we know what's actually going on in there, but the other part of me knows that this is already too expensive. I'm sure monitoring would be at least another $500.

yeah it is a shame it cost so much! I would like to really know what is going on as well but for now I am just letting nature takes its course I guess.. Trying to focus on spending thanksgiving with my family..sister, brother in law and the kids are coming up.. Very excited about that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->