• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2014 IUI - Looking for buddies

I am hoping they are symptoms but I feel it is too early for that... I am still bloated and on and off nauseous haha.. think it is my head playing games with me lol

Honestly not with the IUI. I had bloating and cramping. I only felt nausea a couple times. Your find ...FX

This is the longest week of my life and I have not even had my IUI yet!!!
The waiting for the ultrasound to time the IUI is crazy, I have no fingernails left. Really wish I could get this over faster.

Having pinching in my right ovary, I wonder how my follicles are doing?

Mhankins - sorry. what I meant is honestly its not too early to feel those symptoms. I think your fine. FX for you!

This is the longest week of my life and I have not even had my IUI yet!!!
The waiting for the ultrasound to time the IUI is crazy, I have no fingernails left. Really wish I could get this over faster.

Having pinching in my right ovary, I wonder how my follicles are doing?

Just wait until you have the IUI... it will feel like a life time of waiting the 2 weeks. I hope you have 3 follicles above 18mm.

I am in my tww and I find myself searching looking up things as if I am going to find an answer and someone clearly telling me this will be it lol... I am doing my best to keep my mind of things!

Last night I had a dream that I took several HPT's and they all came up positive..I was so excited and trying to think of ways to tell the family lol.. and it has been...5 days lol..counting day of..

Myshelsong- Hope time passes fast for you and everything looks great! (I dont know much about follies so...I hope they are what you need them to be!) FX for you!

Mhankins - I had a few dreams like that as well.....mostly a out not being able to do foot surgery (that should have been this upcoming Wednesday) since I was pregnant. Let's hope it's a sign for you!

[youtube]qMGHtc7Tst0[/youtube]

Thank you! Hope so! :) SO glad my sister will be up for Thanksgiving for my second half of the tww lol.. be much easier to keep my mind off things!

How are you doing Jrepp?

I'm pretty good.pretty nauseous and cramping a bit but that's about it. My first beta came back at 637, my second beta 48 hours later was 1479. Just waiting for the ultrasound now.

So exciting! Glad the blood work is coming up so strong, that is really great news.
Started putting Xmas decorations up today. My hubby is not overly impressed, but I told him tht I just NEED this right now. I need to surround myself with light and laughter and Christmas ... I am going crazy, this whole IUI process is terrifying and exciting at the same time, I don't even know what to think. How did you guys deal prior to the IUI. Was it a long time coming, did you have conversations about doing this, is anyone else feeling super nervous?

I was super excited/anxious prior to my first IUI. Then on the day of the IUI I was over the moon excited. My wife and I called it our "IUI high" - we were just so hopeful and happy.. Unfortunately that hope didn't pan out for us so now we're a little more even keeled on IUI days. I'm pretty excited about this one, because we took last month off, but I'm still trying to guard my heart a little bit.

It IS pretty exciting though - enjoy it! CD12 for me today and still a neg opk - Could be positive as early as tomorrow though!

So exciting! Glad the blood work is coming up so strong, that is really great news.
Started putting Xmas decorations up today. My hubby is not overly impressed, but I told him tht I just NEED this right now. I need to surround myself with light and laughter and Christmas ... I am going crazy, this whole IUI process is terrifying and exciting at the same time, I don't even know what to think. How did you guys deal prior to the IUI. Was it a long time coming, did you have conversations about doing this, is anyone else feeling super nervous?

Christmas deportations seem like a great way to pass the time and get in a happy mind frame. Good luck!

I was super excited/anxious prior to my first IUI. Then on the day of the IUI I was over the moon excited. My wife and I called it our "IUI high" - we were just so hopeful and happy.. Unfortunately that hope didn't pan out for us so now we're a little more even keeled on IUI days. I'm pretty excited about this one, because we took last month off, but I'm still trying to guard my heart a little bit.

It IS pretty exciting though - enjoy it! CD12 for me today and still a neg opk - Could be positive as early as tomorrow though!

Good luck! Have you done any monitoring?

No, my doctor doesn't monitor. I have mixed feelings about that. I also decided to stop temping after last cycle so now we're just relying on the morning opks.

Myshelsong my hubby and I did the same thing with decorating.. We were really early but it helped us take our minds off things for a little while.. I was anxious and excited for my first IUI. The worst part was testing for O as I had this huge fear I was going to miss it lol..but it all worked out.. I have one more week left and so hoping AF doesn't show.. right now I am feeling a little down and out like it may not be our month..I'm feeling a little like I do before AF. But staying positive and FX and ready for TURKEY DAY!

IUI high! I love it. I wish that I could feel that. I think I am just still so bitter about the years trying and nothing every month, that I am terrified this won't work.

Hope you all have a nice thanksgiving this week! I love Turkey day.

Had my US today and so far all good. I have one Follicle already at 15mm and a few smaller around 12 & 11 and some under. I am only in cd9 so I am happy to see some size to them as last month on day 14 I had one at 13mm so I know one is already bigger.
Hopefully this isn't a cyst, but regardless glad to see we have some follicles growing! They have me on every day monitoring for the next week until IUI so it could be any day this week WOOT WOOT

Myshelsong - That sounds like good size follies for CD9. Mine were only about 9 on CD8. You seem to be responding well to the meds!

Savasanna - Hoping you get your positive OPK soon.

Jrepp - Wow, those batas seem great! When do you go for an ultrasound?

Mhankins - Hopefully the rest of your tww goes well. Its nice that your sister will be with you. Any distraction is a nice one!

Today was IUI day for me :happydance: Seems like everything went well. Doc said hubby had a good sample with 30million! Hoping 1 finds their way.

This is my first IUI, and I was also excited/anxious. Its nice that we are finally able to move on after trying for so long, but at the same time, I am trying not to get my hopes up. I guess we are just trying to take everything 1 step at a time.

Welcome to the TWW Lovingmylife! Fx for you and hubby!!

Myshelsong and Savasanna any day now!! FX for you all!

My progesterone came back at 10.1 and they said that it is not bad but they like to see it around 15.. so now I am doing those pills 3x a day..yay... lol but I will do what it takes!

Jrepp - Thats great your beta increased. Congrats!! :hugs:

Myshelsong - I was going crazy before IUI and going even more crazy since the IUI. I am extemely nervous. Yes, my DH and I talking about what options we were willing to do or go through. That good follicle sizes for cd9. My FX for you love. Its normal to be at RE so much especially with monitoring. Woot Woot! :hugs:

Savasanna - Good Luck and FX for positive opk tomorrow! :hugs:

Mhankins - Stay positive love... keep the faith that this month is still your month. Sorry to hear you have to join the progesterone club with me. My progesterone was over 60, so I wonder why they want you at 15. I guess diff RE want diff #s. I only have to take suppository 1x a day. Invest in panty liners.

Loving - Yeah! Congrats on your IUI!!
Thats great #s @ 30million!!! Was that after the wash? My husband had 20 million after wash cant remember how any before wash. Good Luck and FX!!:hugs:

I had my u/s today. I have 2 sacks...possible twins. They will confirm it next Monday. I am beyond scared and nervous. However last night I had a scare because I started bleeding dark brown, I did not get any sleep. Long story short the doctor said dark brown discharge is okay but not bright red bleeding. I also got put on pelvic rest, so I cannot have sex, do any heavy lifting (no more 15lbs), restricted to walking no work outs. I am still very scared and nervous b/c the first thing that came to mind when I started bleeding was miscarriage or something major is wrong. I am still experiencing discharge of dark brown with a little dark red. I hope it stops tonight so I can stop worrying, even though doctor said its okay...just don't want it to turn into something else. Ugh.

Want1-- hope the discharge stops, fx for you. Twins sound amazing.

Loving - fingers and toes crossed hun, hopefully one catches the egg!! Glad I am not the only one freaking about the IUI.

Mhankins - I am also on progesterone, but not sure why. I think with my clinic it is standard ... My cousin was put on it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->